Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. (8412 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Gov Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving His Office After Watching Buhari Speak In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

I didn't say corruption doesn't exist in this term but certainly past leaders including Buhari are to be blamed nt GEJ
We have had it worse in Nigeria...with GEJ things are actually looking up

Bros don't disappoint me o. So u mean past leaders are to blame for Stella Odua 250million cars scam, past leaders are also to blame for Alison Maduake 10million dollars private jet scam abi, past leaders are also to blame for NNPC missing 20billion dollars and past leaders are also to blame for immigration and pension scams? Maybe we can also blame past leaders for subsidy scams? Bros d truth is Jonathan has not shown any commitment towards the fight against corruption and so therefore we shouldn't reward him with another four years. You can also educate me on the corruption cases that was not dealt with during BUHARI'S regime.

7 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by ochukofortune(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
I wish some people would understand dat d hausas and fulanis use other tribes to get their selfish interests and dump them like prostitutes! They have done it with the middle belt, they are doing it with the south west. Presently, Buhari is playing the game of a puppet and so many clowns are dancing to the music! Its a pity! I wish you could see his mind. Its more of religion than politics to him. Please if you can find the unedited version of the abuja declaration of 1989 you will understand a lot about what is about to happen in 2015.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

Bros don't disappoint me o. So u mean past leaders are to blame for Stella Odua 250million cars scam, past leaders are also to blame for Alison Maduake 10million dollars private jet scam abi, past leaders are also to blame for NNPC missing 20billion dollars and past leaders are also to blame for immigration and pension scams? Maybe we can also blame past leaders for subsidy scams? Bros d truth is Jonathan has not shown any commitment towards the fight against corruption and so therefore we shouldn't reward him with another four years. You can also educate me on the corruption cases that was not dealt with during BUHARI'S regime.

Stella Oduah was sanctioned, the cars returned. Nt that I justify her actions but the case was resolved
Alison Maduake is wealthy enough to purchase any private jet, for many years she was chairman of Shell...I think...wat ever the case she has shares in petroleum companies all over...so 10million dollars shouldn't surprise u about her. she was a millionaire before becoming Minister

Immigration and pension scams didn't start with GeJ, while he should do more to improve the system, things have been bad for decades now

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
ochukofortune:
I wish some people would understand dat d hausas and fulanis use other tribes to get their selfish interests and dump them like prostitutes! They have done it with the middle belt, they are doing it with the south west. Presently, Buhari is playing the game of a puppet and so many clowns are dancing to the music! Its a pity! I wish you could see his mind. Its more of religion than politics to him. Please if you can find the unedited version of the abuja declaration of 1989 you will understand a lot about what is about to happen in 2015.

Since u no what is in everybody's mind, what is in my mind. Bros leave region aside and face reality.

For all purposes, we must all learn to live together as brothers and sisters, because the problems that bedevil our nation do not discriminate based on religion or ethnicity. Poverty and hunger do not know or respect religion or creed. When a bomb explodes in a market, it kills and maims without regard for religion or ethnicity. The millions of the unemployed youth of our country cut across all tribes and religions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

Since u no what is in everybody's mind, what is in my mind. Bros leave region aside and face reality.

For all purposes, we must all learn to live together as brothers and sisters, because the problems that bedevil our nation do not discriminate based on religion or ethnicity. Poverty and hunger do not know or respect religion or creed. When a bomb explodes in a market, it kills and maims without regard for religion or ethnicity. The millions of the unemployed youth of our country cut across all tribes and religions.

True but these are all prevalent in the core North
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by naffysa(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by bakila: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
stebell:
OP, who gives a fuuuck if yu changed ur mind.
I guess yu don't even hav a PVC yet.
tongue
The usual language. It shows you people do not care.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by bakila: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op after checking your profile I agree that you saw light in what was supposed to cast an aura of darkness and negativity.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Orunto: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
The love of Buhari is the beginning of foolishness, stupidity and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

True but these are all prevalent in the core North

U still have not get my message. We were first Nigerians before coming from our various tribes. Leadership is not all about tribe but about will and zeal. What stops other tribes and region frm contesting?

What should matter to you is a responsible government were the populace dreams and aspirations can come to reality through it policies and programmes.

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
[size=38pt]
A shill thread by a shill with shills posting[/size]
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Gh0stFreak: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

Bro, take heart. I have PVC and my PVC is for BUHARI. No need to fight

you can only deceive your stu.pid self and your fellow janja-weeds.
i've always known you to be an apc paid laptop dog since day one.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by don33310(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Those supporting gej are enemies of Nigeria cos they want us to continue living like this,NO. We want change. GeneraMarch4Buhari
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

Stella Oduah was sanctioned, the cars returned. Nt that I justify her actions but the case was resolved
Alison Maduake is wealthy enough to purchase any private jet, for many years she was chairman of Shell...I think...wat ever the case she has shares in petroleum companies all over...so 10million dollars shouldn't surprise u about her. she was a millionaire before becoming Minister

Immigration and pension scams didn't start with GeJ, while he should do more to improve the system, things have been bad for decades now

For trying to justify all these corruption cases, I give up on you bro. Are u aware stella Odua is now a senotorial candidate under PDP? What happen to constitutional sanction of corrupt people? Even Alameghsia is also contesting.

3 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

you can only deceive your stu.pid self and your fellow janja-weeds.
i've always known you to be an apc paid laptop dog since day one.

Bros let me be stupid for what I believe in, but try to be civil, Election is not violence so vote for your choice and don't fight.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by shinebabe(f): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Check out this link for your perfect valentine gift in dollars - [url]/19fK7OY[/url] Happy Lover's day
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by ribbit: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

when was the car returned? what happens to stella oduah after? (the lesson here is, under gej you can steal, but dont get caught, if someone catches you, you have the chance to resign with full benefits and nothing happens after) no efcc, no court cases. go on and enjoy the previous loot. no wonder she is running for senate now.

are you allison madueke's bank manager to know she's a billionaire and the 10billion came from her pocket... why is she afraid of telling us that the money came from her pocket and not nnpc's pocket.

immigration scam didn't start with gej? just imagine this dumb statement. so anything that did not start under gej has the right to go on under gej abi? no wonder he couldn't find simple logical solution to boko haram.. after all, boko haram didn't start under gej so it can go on .. shey na northern people dey kill demself.. na there wahala be that.... shey bi?
we didnt elect jonathan to correct the problems caused by the so called past leaders right? we just elect him to keep dancing shoki all around aso rock.

it's funny how you even maneuver the subsidy scam and the missing billions of dollars... i guess those ones didnt happen under gej too?

you really dissapointed me considering you are amongst the few i respect on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by minister2015: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ should go back to otuoke to head dept of; Self-dubious enriching & corruption, who knows he might bcome a prof with specialization: STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by SkyBlue1: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

I didn't say corruption doesn't exist in this term but certainly past leaders including Buhari are to be blamed nt GEJ
We have had it worse in Nigeria...with GEJ things are actually looking up

It is easy to see you support the presidency you both share similar traits. Everybody is to blame for the ills in Nigeria except Jonathan, this is despite the fact that he was deputy governor of bayelsa, governor of bayelsa, vice president of nigeria, and now president of nigeria for five years. Forget Nigeria as a whole, go and see what bayelsa is like. To people like you even if Jonathan remains president for another 50 years and Nigeria is still a dump, it would still be everybody else's fault except his. What is new?

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by focus7: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op, you are one of the few that truly want it well for this country. And in the coming new regime may you have much riches for a possession. Many just allows undue sentiment and bigotry to becloud their sense judgement. Another vote for Jonathan is a vote several years backward for Nigeria.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by raayah(f): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

I will advice you not to do argue politics on this thread. Most nairalanders on this thread are pro-GMB and they will resort to name-calling if you state a different opinion.

Just spare yourself the stress

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

For trying to justify all these corruption cases, I give up on you bro. Are u aware stella Odua is now a senotorial candidate under PDP? What happen to constitutional sanction of corrupt people? Even Alameghsia is also contesting.

Are u jst trying to misquote me or wat? I don't justify corrupt actions. the case am making here is that GEJ didn't put Nigeria in this corrupt state, past leaders like Buhari did, and the corruption level in Nigeria has reduced by world standards. Btw GEJ has Improved many sectors in Nigeria and seen to the decrease of corruption in the executive arm of government...the records are there

Why hasn't anybody taken Stella oduah to court? you are free to. I blame those like you who complain but haven't done anything to improve the condition of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Djicemob: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Apc fans having a free for all orgasm grin grin grin
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Remarkable: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
OP, you have made the right decision.

Buhari is far from perfect, but he is the best cure for Nigeria's worst disease: corruption.

Its only people like you that the OP will deceive lol... he didn't change his mind anything he has always been a Buhari supporter... but what I wanted to ask you is this:
under GEJ, has corruption increased or decreased? and why do you say so?
thank you.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

U still have not get my message. We were first Nigerians before coming from our various tribes. Leadership is not all about tribe but about will and zeal. What stops other tribes and region frm contesting?

What should matter to you is a responsible government were the populace dreams and aspirations can come to reality through it policies and programmes.

Lmao hilarious delusions here. We are first to our ethnicity before an artificial nationality created by the British.
Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw are ethnicities over a thousand years, Nigeria is jst 100yrs...so tell me how were we Nigerians before our various ethnicities?

Why do u think some Yoruba are against Jonathan? They are angry he did nt create a massive project with the Yoruba or having a Yoruba among the top guns....why do you think Buhari has always won elections in the North? Because even if he flogs them everyday, a typical Northerner will support his brother above a southerner.
Nigeria cannot change, ethnic bias will always strive, it's only delusional minds that preach Nigeria is One
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Maser: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:
Btw wat Buhari did wasn't fighting corruption, if he did, corruption won't have remained the way it was after his regime
Buhari only sought to silence his oppositions, nothing more nothing less

It's only the gullible that can be fooled by putting people in crates and dumping them in kirikiri as a show of fighting corruption, how many fair trails were conducted?
Awolowo was also corrupt? Alex Ekwueme was more corrupt than his leader Shehu shagari? Fela was also corrupt?

Stop letting people deceive u

You're dead wrong! The people he jailed were all corrupt Governors, ministers and some people who wanted to stand in the way of his anti-corruption train. GEJ admitted this much when he rhetorically asked,

"how much did Jim Nwobodo steal? Money that cannot even buy a peugeot car".

But at least he stole something, and therefore deserved jail term however long Buhari gave him. Now, that is called ZERO TOLERANCE for corruption. In china, the penalty is DEATH! Your GEJ on the contrary believes in rewarding corruption with more appointments to culprits. Cases in point are FFK, Bode George, Okupe,Alamiesegha (Senatorial Candidate), Omisore (Gubernatorial), Diezani etc

Corruption only festered again after IBB liberalised it and released the bad guys Buhari jailed. During GMBs time, even we school pupils knew we would be dealt with for littering the street with paper and everyone was careful. Discipline was everywhere in public places.

And before you reel out GEJs achievements, whatever you think he achieved in office without dealing with corruption will be cancelled by corruption in just a few years. All we need a leader who will deal with corruption and watch development come naturally as public funds will then be used to provide public infrastructure.

The smear campaign of calumny against GMB is being waged by corrupt politicians who have stolen so much and are scared of going to jail when GMB takes over, and of course PDP-hired e-warriors like you who have mortgaged their conscience for immediate monetary gains. We know you guys are on every blog doing the bid of your paymasters to paint GMB in a bad light, but some of us who saw the Buhari years aint that gullible. We saw through the lies the AIT documentary sought so hard to propagate to sway voters who weren't born then. They mentioned the people he jailed without saying what they did and monies embezzled. Umaru Dikko was crated to be bundled back to Naija because his stealing was unprecedented and he escaped to Britain. I am quite many staff of AIT with conscience won't agree with that documentary but then, their Oga (Dokpesi) who himself is a PDP stalwart will sack them if they refuse to play along.

GMB is who we need now that GEJ and his crew squandered our oil boom wealth that would have put us in the league of advanced nations.

Let me be clear, I personally love GEJ, he appears gentle but I disagree with him on issues and style of administration. He doesn't seem to be in control and rather it appears Patience and a few cronies are. The stakes are too high where it comes to the destiny of our country and future for me to pander to sentiments. Only in our country are jobseekers extorted and made to pay before they can write tests as opposed to saner societies where they are paid stipends to survive on whilst searching for jobs as in the immigration death saga. Despite the deaths, GEJ still left that minister in his cabinet. Only in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

Are u jst trying to misquote me or wat? I don't justify corrupt actions. the case am making here is that GEJ didn't put Nigeria in this corrupt state, past leaders like Buhari did, and the corruption level in Nigeria has reduced by world standards. Btw GEJ has Improved many sectors in Nigeria and seen to the decrease of corruption in the executive arm of government...the records are there

Why hasn't anybody taken Stella oduah to court? you are free to. I blame those like you who complain but haven't done anything to improve the condition of Nigerians

Nigerians and their mentality.

Seun pasqal09, maclatunji, Afam4eva, Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, OAM4J)

Front page
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Remarkable:

Its only people like you that the OP will deceive lol... he didn't change his mind anything he has always been a Buhari supporter... but what I wanted to ask you is this:
under GEJ, has corruption increased or decreased? and why do you say so?
thank you.

Corruption has galloped in GEJ's tenure. I have close friends in high political positions (including members of his own party), who have lamented about this for years.

The only people who cannot see this are GEJ' clueless supporters.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Maser:

You're dead wrong! The people he jailed were all corrupt Governors, ministers and some people who wanted to stand in the way of his anti-corruption train. GEJ admitted this much when he rhetorically asked,

But at least he stole something, and therefore deserved jail term however long Buhari gave him. Now, that is called ZERO TOLERANCE for corruption. In china, the penalty is DEATH! Your GEJ on the contrary believes in rewarding corruption with more appointments to culprits. Cases in point are FFK, Bode George, Okupe,Alamiesegha (Senatorial Candidate), Omisore (Gubernatorial), Diezani etc

Corruption only festered again after IBB liberalised it and released the bad guys Buhari jailed. During GMBs time, even we school pupils knew we would be dealt with for littering the street with paper and everyone was careful. Discipline was everywhere in public places.

And before you reel out GEJs achievements, whatever you think he achieved in office without dealing with corruption will be cancelled by corruption in just a few years. All we need a leader who will deal with corruption and watch development come naturally as public funds will then be used to provide public infrastructure.

The smear campaign of calumny against GMB is being waged by corrupt politicians who have stolen so much and are scared of going to jail when GMB takes over, and of course PDP-hired e-warriors like you who have mortgaged their conscience for immediate monetary gains. We know you guys are on every blog doing the bid of your paymasters to paint GMB in a bad light, but some of us who saw the Buhari years aint that gullible. We saw through the lies the AIT documentary sought so hard to propagate to sway voters who weren't born then. They mentioned the people he jailed without saying what they did and monies embezzled. Umaru Dikko was crated to be bundled back to Naija because his stealing was unprecedented and he escaped to Britain. I am quite many staff of AIT with conscience won't agree with that documentary but then, their Oga (Dokpesi) who himself is a PDP stalwart will sack them if they refuse to play along.

GMB is who we need now that GEJ and his crew squandered our oil boom wealth that would have put us in the league of advanced nations.

Let me be clear, I personally love GEJ, he appears gentle but I disagree with him on issues and style of administration. He doesn't seem to be in control and rather it appears Patience and a few cronies are. The stakes are too high where it comes to the destiny of our country and future for me to pander to sentiments. Only in our country are jobseekers extorted and made to pay before they can write tests as opposed to saner societies where they are paid stipends to survive on whilst searching for jobs as in the immigration death saga. Despite the deaths, GEJ still left that minister in his cabinet. Only in Nigeria!

I stopped reading where u accused me of being payed by PDP...you don't worth a reply

Jst know not everyone who tells u the truth is payed to tell u want others refuse to
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Maser:

God bless you sir.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
stebell:
OP, who gives a fuuuck if yu changed ur mind.
I guess yu don't even hav a PVC yet.
tongue
we agents of change give a Bleep,infact we give yansh too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics / Ladipo Market Demolished / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.