Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX (4764 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade!

They have all shown the same qualities. All the soups I've tasted from Otueke to Ijebu-Ode, From Crystals in Abuja to Crystals in Portharcourt.

I have tasted about 80% of the soups and after careful analysis, I've come to realize that they only thing they can offer you is SEX.

I'm yet to see a Nigerian Girl with brains, I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl that looks at your personality before looking at the Car you drive, the list goes on and on.... Buh seriously, Nigerian Girls need to change their way of thinking.

For all the money, time and energy that'll be spent today by the Men out there today just to please a "Nigerian Girl" because of some burrowed tradition called VALENTINE, it'll all end up in SEX. That's the only thing they have to offer In return.

May God help us.

Please do not quote me or else it won't be funny.

Egusi Soup

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
You're yet to see;

You said it yourself

So until then, just take it easy with the generalisation. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:
You're yet to see;

You said it yourself

Are you not a Nigerian Girls?
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Mikeyjoe(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
You have a point captain
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you not a Nigerian Girls?

Affirmative.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by harrwix(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
there is something we call generalisation n op; you are guilty of it

not all gurls are like the way you just described them to be....btw you don't go looking for pearl among the swines
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mikeyjoe:
You have a point captain

Thanks mate.

Let them come and prove me wrong..
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
harrwix:
there is something we call generalisation n op; you are guilty of it

The way they say all guys are the same?

Prove me wrong!
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Let's call a spade a spade!

They have all shown the same qualities. All the soups I've tasted from Otueke to Ijebu-Ode, From Crystals in Abuja to Crystals in Portharcourt.

I have tasted about 80% of the soups and after careful analysis, I've come to realize that they only thing they can offer you is SEX.

I'm yet to see a Nigerian Girl with brains, I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl that looks at your personality before looking at the Car you drive, the list goes on and on.... Buh seriously, Nigerian Girls need to change their way of thinking.

For all the money, time and energy that'll be spent today by the Men out there today just to please a "Nigerian Girl" because of some burrowed tradition called VALENTINE, it'll all end up in SEX. That's the only thing they have to offer In return.

May God help us.

Please do not quote me or else it won't be funny.

Egusi Soup
Noo , the only thing you guys want is SEX!

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by arimahoseloka(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
another patient has escaped from psychiatric Hosp. mtchew
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:

We want it no doubt but we offer more.

You don't offer anything, Just a hole.

Pathetic undecided
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
arimahoseloka:
another patient has escaped from psychiatric Hosp. mtchew

What is this one saying undecided

Please dont derail..
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by justmag(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
MzNelly:
You're yet to see;

You said it yourself

Lol! I notice u have been defending girls on all these bashing posts. I envy you. I give you respect. wink
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I say it again, all ignorant people are the same.
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by harrwix(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The way they say all guys are the same?

Prove me wrong!

get ur point bro
truth being told: most gurls you find on the street have such mentality. Imagine you asking a gurl out n d next thing on her mind is you having sex with her, hence prompting her to want to play you "maga" so that when the "grin-day" comes, she does not turn out the loser....nothing else to offer, no value added

i know you base ur logic on that since most gurls does such, then all gurls are like that....I will say in the real sense "search deeper and rightly" there are still good ones

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by bauer00: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:

cos dats the only thing we THINK u can offer
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Charles4075(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op, not all girls.. Same thing can be said about your sis... Remember
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aprime:
I say it again, all ignorant people are the same.
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.

I don't understand what you saying undecided
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
harrwix:

get ur point bro
truth being told: most gurls you find on the street have such mentality. Imagine you asking a gurl out n d next thing on her mind is you having sex with her, hence prompting her to want to play you "maga" so that when the "grin-day" comes, she does not turn out the loser....nothing else to offer, no value added

i know you base ur logic on that since most gurls does such, then all gurls are like that....I will say in the real sense "search deeper and rightly" there are still good ones

Name one good one, start with Nairaland.

It's just a pity.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I don't understand what you saying undecided

You reason like a bird.
I honestly don't expect you to understand.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, not all girls.. Same thing can be said about your sis... Remember

She's also a girl and she has her own path to tread upon. I won't defend evil even if its my sis.

All I want to know is what else can they offer?
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aprime:

You reason like a bird.
I honestly don't except you to understand.

Birds are very intelligent animals.

Maybe the bird can't understand the rubbish being spewed by the goat who is very fooolish!

Focus in topic and dont derail.,
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
bauer00:

cos dats the only thing we THINK u can offer
cuz dats d only thing u make us feel we should offer
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
omowumee:

cuz dats d only thing u make us feel we should offer

How do we make you feel you should offer only that,

when all we want is to lay by ur side and sleep tru the night. Nothing else!
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by ascaris(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Your sample size is too small there fore, you can not make such generalisation. Try other states like Borno, Zamfara, Kano, Plateau, Imo etc to get proportional samples to support your conclusion.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Birds are very intelligent animals.

Maybe the bird can't understand the rubbish being spewed by the goat who is very fooolish!

Focus in topic and dont derail.,

Who cares about derailing this stupid thread. undecided

Boy, the last thing we need is every Díck and Harry who thinks like you. When you said you're yet to see a Nigerian girl with a Brain, it's because you keep attracting shíts like yourself. Grow up, there's more to just sex.

Earth is full. Go home.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by harrwix(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Name one good one, start with Nairaland.

It's just a pity.

nairaland is just a faceless social forum....I can't give you no name cos am yet to meet any
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aprime:

Who cares about derailing this stupid thread. undecided

Boy, the last thing we need is every Díck and Harry who thinks like you. When you said you're yet to see a Nigerian girl with Brain, it's because you keep attracting shíts like yourself. Growth up, there's more to just sex.

Earth go full. Go home.
What is this one saying? undecided

Gay Alert!
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by Charles4075(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She's also a girl and she has her own path to tread upon. I won't defend evil even if its my sis.

All I want to know is what else can they offer?
There are many things a lady can offer if you learn to appreciate them don't try to read them... You see Ladies are like abstract paintings, you'll never get to understand them but you'll love them cos they're beautiful and magnificent

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
ascaris:
Your sample size is too small there fore, you can not make such generalisation. Try other states like Borno, Zamfara, Kano, Plateau, Imo etc to get proportional samples to support your conclusion.

Bornu shocked

I'm ok with Otueke.
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Charles4075:
There are many things a lady can offer if you learn to appreciate them don't try to read them... You see Ladies are like abstract paintings, you'll never get to understand them but you'll love them cos they're beautiful and magnificent

What can they offer aside from SEX?
Re: The Only Thing Nigerian Girls Have To Offer Is SEX by EgusiSoup: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
harrwix:

nairaland is just a faceless social forum....I can't give you no name cos am yet to meet any

Ok.
I've met a couple.

#noComment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. / / 7 Tips To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.