Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (37391 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by preselect(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So many lies flying about on the social media how can we know the truth all thanks to lying APC and their propaganda

never take anything on social media seriously. i come here only when i have time to RELAX. . not to get information. i almost never believe CNN how much more social media.

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by vintino(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmm
Incase..
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
obyrich:
Which one be 'surename'? Maybe na prof Osinbanjo go come correct this Femi gbaguan.

Trailblazer1:

I think say na only me see that one o

Zahra Buhari say na forth instead of Fourth

Femi Osinbajo say na surename instead of surname

Abeg is there a special school for APC children undecided undecided undecided undecided

That was clearly an oversight. You want a real gbagaun? Check this out:

How much did Nwobodo stole... (said by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (PhD))

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
EASIEST WAYS OF GETTING FAME NOWADAYS. LEME TWEET MY OWN DISCLAIMER TOO.
I PRODUCED DOROBUCCI, NOT DON JAZZY

wink

2 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by down4bj: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
No business of ours.
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fake everywhere, even d Nneka123 account is fake!
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP : "Her sister..."
Femi : "surename"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Una well done

3 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by M4gunners: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stop making this people popular because there are not
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
eeeehhh, make we do wetin now?
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by sunnyflakes(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Abeg is there a special school for APC children undecided undecided undecided undecided

No na Yoruba accent him use. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Kandaha: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Una know dey tire grin. OK , AYAF HEAR you. However , how sure are we that you are who you say you are grin. Because tomorrow someone with twitter handle @tosin_osinbanjo would post his own disclaimer, disclaiming you both cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by enomakos(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

hahaha
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by ignis: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Forth - Buhari's daughter

Surename - Osibanjo's son.

APC - Party of illiterates.

8 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by drkay9: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by tommykiwi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
What is the Foool saying

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Idiot, you're lounging in UK spending millions in club and you want the best for this country?

You must be really mad. I blame the shameless youths who parade themselves as agents for these cronies

3 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by iamakbar(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eofclub:
Obago
ebatago
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by stepo707: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
This country and drama ehn
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by piscesgem(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Which one is SURENAME again...later this one too will claim PDP hacked his account just to misspell SURNAME...Buhari daughter own na forth..now this, these kids should just let the janja-weeds defend their parents' certificate instead of now defending the whole Buhari and osunbade ( or is it osinbajo) families

3 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by 4dchairman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Femi's account is fake. This PDP e-boys are so desperate.
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by abagnalie: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
its a march for change and not

a a march for kiki abi femi

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Champele(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Femi your are total disappointment to your father after wasting lagosians money on you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Gboliwe: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Like Papa like pikins. Attention seekers all of them. Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Apc change agents lol see as una life just dhe change anyhow. From prosponement to disclaimer wetin go happen next? Mumu dem after dem hail d grl finish now dem don knw d truth. Apc and fake news is like tea water, u can't separate d milk from d tea grin

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by elbinmanny(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
sheedy407:
Now I think everything is getting interesting , Politician pikins everywhere
look at the way the boy is dressed sef like a street urchin... this one go do don dey use lagos state money wey him papa follow tinubu tif dey sniff coke undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
sheedy407:
Now I think everything is getting interesting , Politician pikins everywhere

The Osibanjo kids, in case you're reading this.

Think of the country and put the country first. Your father is running for one of the highest office in the country. Protect that last name, don't let it be littered on social media.

Look at the Obama Daughters, Clinton Daughter, Bush Daughters as role models. When was the last time you saw arrant nonsense tweets from them?

Use your head.

The reality is no one really cares about you guys enough.

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Lurcky(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
baybeeboi:
everything about APC na just fake.
Fake children...fake accounts.
Fake certificates.
Fake...fake...fake...
PDPeeeeeeeeee!!!

power to the people
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Ilekeh(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
'Her sister"?
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by baybeeboi: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lurcky:

power to the people
koret
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by otbliz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
hifaif:

That was clearly an oversight. You want a real gbagaun? Check this out:

How much did Nwobodo stole... (said by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (PhD))
Fake news carriers.. he made a little blunder and you make a big deal out of it. No go get work o.

Besides have you for once listened to Jonathan speak without a script? You would know he is eloquent

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by OgologoDimkpa: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
baybeeboi:
everything about APC na just fake.
Fake children...fake accounts.
Fake certificates.
Fake...fake...fake...
PDPeeeeeeeeee!!!
So apt! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by cho25bc(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dis is cheap publicity stunt frm d stable of cheap attention seekers.@surename,what else do u expect frm a spoilt child who knew nothing abt creating stardom 4 himself excerpt d one created 4 him by His dad?his peers are wizkid,olamide,davido n d likes who carved niches 4 demselves witout d help of their parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.