Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Buy Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Buy Condoms (1506 Views)

Seyi Hunter: Wives Should Buy Condoms For Cheating Husbands / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Condoms by cbrass(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
I don't know if anyone can share some tips here on how to buy condoms and if there are sizes or it's just the same size for all

And the most durable too.

Thanks
Re: How To Buy Condoms by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
walk in to the shop, take your time and look at the pack. the specifics are there. don't be shy.

it was put there for sale.
Re: How To Buy Condoms by cbrass(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
armadeo:
walk in to the shop, take your time and look at the pack. the specifics are there. don't be shy.

it was put there for sale.

You mean like sizes?
Re: How To Buy Condoms by chimerase2: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tell ur kid sista to help u ok undecided
Re: How To Buy Condoms by icekream(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Goto d nearest pharmacy and ask for... Lwkm. U find al things on nairaland. Buh as for d best, gold circle z N20, durex is N150. The choice is urz. Forgive me God, I av sinned

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Condoms by toyeoye(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
^^
Simple
Re: How To Buy Condoms by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Are u a learner?or u just kidding shocked
Re: How To Buy Condoms by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
After teaching you how to buy it, you'll also ask how to put it on. And after putting it on, you'll ask to be directed to the right hole. undecided

Any way, you can send the girl over so that I'll give her some practicals and then, she can teach you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Condoms by cbrass(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Can't you comment with intelligence, undecided
Re: How To Buy Condoms by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
cbrass:

You mean like sizes?

Everything dude. Size, texture, even flavour. Get whatever you want.

PS get studded ones.

Thank me later.
Re: How To Buy Condoms by Nmeri17: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
visit konga. request pay on delivery. buy the CD 20 bucks and tip the delivery man 30 bucks for a round figure wink

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter / She Betrayed Me / How Not To Chase A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.