Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference (13783 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Hold Press Briefing In Sambisa , Governor Fayose To Buhari, Lai / Rigging Does Not Cause Violence -- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by allisonluvsu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Vock(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
There will still be violence no matter how many papers they sign or how many conferences they attend, Ojukwu and Yakubu Gown attended conferences on peace but still went ahead with the civil war
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
kokoA:
Christine Amanpour of this world a sympathetic interviewer?
Yes, the international press is very sympathetic to GMB because his PR people have done a very good job of demonizing his opponent.

SeverusSnape:
But during the last presidential media chat, A premiumtimes journalist was there.
Hmmm, I didn't notice that, but I noticed that the lady who hosted/dominated the media chat was a very strong and open supporter of GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Meringe(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hh
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
i think the debate should just hold then sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Don't blame the PR people. Blame the clueless one. He is the demon.
People don't get 'demonised' just like that. Intelligent people like Christiane Amanpour don't just buy what the press says. They do their research.
If u want Buhari to win d election pls choose like for GMB and share for GEJ
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
Yes, the international press is very sympathetic to GMB because his PR people have done a very good job of demonizing his opponent.

Hmmm, I didn't notice that, but I noticed that the lady who hosted/dominated the media chat was a very strong and open supporter of GEJ.

Hmmm balanced view...but no one demonized GEJ he's done a good job of it himself

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by kay1one2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:

The earlier you make your political inclinations known the better! No space for doubters and fence sitting!
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by DesChyko: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is a peaceful party..

Mr Man, stop deceiving yourself. The core of that party are the same people instigating violence in Nigeria. And they're doing a good job of 'multiplying' within the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:

People don't get 'demonised' just like that. Intelligent people like Christiane Amanpour don't just buy what the press says. They do their research.

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You see... Like Buhari like supporters. I should be silent for saying the truth, just like Buhari silenced those who criticized him.
The truth? Which truth? When did your opinion become the standard truth! See just how deluded you are!.

I believe you need to start learning Occlumency!
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
kay1one2:
The earlier you make your political inclinations known the better! No space for doubters and fence sitting!
I am firmly on the fence because I cannot say which of the two candidates will serve Nigeria better. It's a very depressing election year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But during the last presidential media chat, A premiumtimes journalist was there.

All those journalists were carefully selected. You can even tell that their questions were scripted.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by kristisking(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Only if Buhari sheep would listen.Besides Buhari is not known for peace.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Shiifi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Next
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by McLuhan(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
APC is a peaceful party. We are allergic to violence. I hope the trouble-maker party(PDP) can abide by the rules of whatevr outcome that will come out of the said conference.
The peaceful party indeed. Led by the same man who once vowed that if he didn't win an election the blood of "monkeys and baboons" would be spilt. Peace indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by SeverusSnape(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
The truth? Which truth? When did your opinion become the standard truth! See just how deluded you are!.

I believe you need to start learning Occlumency!
Yes Joseph, the truth. And it's bitter.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
I am firmly on the fence because I cannot say which of the two candidates will serve Nigeria better. It's a very depressing election year.
Let me help you decide my good man. Let precedence and antecedent be your guide!

When GEJ was deputy governor and governor, he was as useless as Lucky Igbinedion!. As Vice president, acting president and president, I leave the rest for you to decide.

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by UnknownT: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari should hold his own on BBC/VOA hausa services. Those are the stations his bunch of blood thirsty almajiris listen to cry

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes Joseph, the truth. And it's bitter.
Yes like a one sided wizard that you are you forget that the truth can also be sweet!.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes like a one sided wizard that you are you forget that the truth can also be sweet!.
Not for GEJ no not at all

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Temmi001: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Temmi001:
Ok then!
conference or No conference,I Have decided to vote for the Daura General!
I swear down!I Don't knw what u're waiting for guys...
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
No, I'm not one sided. Have you forgotten?
I was on Dumbledore's side, and also voldermort.
That's why I'm the half blood prince.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Temmi001:
conference or No conference,I Have decided to vote for the Daura General!
I swear down!I Don't knw what u're waiting for guys...
Sai Buhari
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
makeitsoon:
jonathan has stolen billions of dollars. his loss of power will expose the endemic corruption in his government of gregarious proportions. and knowing the nature of GMB, jonaboy will do almost anything to hold on for another 4 years to escape the hang man
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by Sunymoore(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:
You were Pro-GEJ before, but the wind of change is gradually blowing you up sir.
Keep calm sir, I know is not easy, but one day you will embrace change fully. Stay on the fence for now, it's better for your business.
#iHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by joseph1832(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Not for GEJ no not at all
LMAO!
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by kay1one2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Seun:

Kinda unpatriotic. Voting is a prerequisite to make any country better. Involvement in political discourse as well! Jonathan has failed me woefully. Buhari hasn't presented much... but to show patriotism and not let the country drift meaningless ly I have to root for gej... knowing fully well I'll have to defend his actions virtually everyday.
Re: Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference by kay1one2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sunymoore:

You were Pro-GEJ before, but the wind of change is gradually blowing you up sir.
Keep calm sir, I know is not easy, but one day you will embrace change fully. Stay on the fence for now, it's better for your business.

A.boki!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real / APC Convention: Governors, Chieftains Divided Over National Secretary Position / Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.