Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13428 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
The last few days have been a period of deep reflection and awakening for me after seeing the injustice meted out to the igbos who we all love to hate. I admit i have waged a consistentl war against them online but i would not sit by and allow them be subjugated by this regime as that would be shooting myself in the foot. If by any chance the south is silenced on the agitation for restructuring, i can assure you that Christians would be made slaves in this country.

Now to the hub of my message. One would agree that both FFK and fayose can be erratic fellows but i state without any equivocation that they represent the voices for millions of oppressed christians in Nigeria. The current regime came in on the groundswell of enormous goodwill that for once we would be free from the corruption of the previous corrupt governments since the return to democracy in 1999 but the last 2 years has been a period of suffering for Nigeria. And this was further exercerbated by the obvious support of the Government for the murderous fulani heardsmen. The buhari administration has by its actions and inactions made individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu beacons of hope for the millions of oppressed Christians in Nigeria.

Although the methodology of the IPOB agitation left more to be desired due to the adoption of hate speech as a medium of propagation, i wager that the organisation is not a terrorist organisation. The ipob has never hurt anybody by their messages but only endangered the millions of igbos especially in the north. No yoruba or hausa man had been physically hurt despite the hate rhetoric of the organisation prior to the invasion of abia state by the army in an extra judicial operation to arrest the leader of the group. It is general knowledge that the resumed hearing of the court case was slated for sometime in october with a plethora of pending applications before the court. One then wonders why the Government could not exercise restraint to await the decision of the court for the revocation of Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

The killings in Abia has gone further to widen the ethnic and religious divide in the country and all Nigerians of good faith must rise up to condemn what is clearly an injuctice to the people of the south east. We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated. I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria.

There was absolutely no need for the Government to go into east commando style in a bid to arrest the leader of the IPOB who is a civilian when his matter was subjudice. That action is in itself unabashed contempt of the Order of the Court granting bail to Nnamdi Kanu. It is actions such as this that has fully come to define the current adminstration as one which has no regard for the rule of law and Judicial process. If we must run a democrary, Court orders must be obeyed no matter how unpalatable they are else we run the risk of sliding into chaos and the rule of force or self help. I am glad that notable figures like Olusegun Obasanjo and Senate President Bukola Saraki have faulted the actions of the military and the proscription of IPOB. This goes to show that when looked at objectively, without the lens of ethnic and religious sentiments, the invasion of Abia would most certainly be called for what it is: Illegal and unconsistutional.

Nothing stopped the Government from looking into the grievance of the SE and calling the group for dialogue. We cannot run a country where a large section of our population are discontent, angry and detached from the National goals and aspiration. If the country were to be so run, then we might as well grant the igbos their wish for a separate nation. You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry. The injustices meted against the people of the SE are visible and clear for all to see. At least, the current Governemnt has magnified it for all to see. My conscience will not allow me to turn a blind eye to such travesty.

My message is not a divisive one as i have no grudge with our muslim brothers but i want to enlighten Southerners to keep their eye on the ball and not allow themselves to get carried away with the temporary defeat of the IPOB as an injury to one is an injury to all. Morseso, we would be targeted by the same undemocratic forces who want to shut us up and deprive us of our right as fellow Nigerians. The operation Crocodile smile planned for the SW and SS is another ploy to make it seem that the Abia massacre is not an isolated incidence and to use same to silence the voices of Yoruba elders who gathered in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital to demand for restructuring of the Federation to enable all ethnic groups chart a better course for their respective peope. If we allow undemocratic forces to prevail, we might as well kiss our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms good bye. This is the time to eschew all forms of hate and suspicion between yorubas {our progressive population} and igbos in order for democratic forces to align and obtain a workable formula for both our people.

Individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu {despite his hate speeches} no matter their notoriety for the mundane, would never be forgetten as heroes for the rights of the oppressed under this regime having risked their lives and goodwill to challenge this oppresive and repressive administration {essentially a regime}. We must bind together to save the millions of christians in farming communities in Benue, Enugu, Delta and Ondo states who have be subjected to mindless killings and destruction of farm crops by the fulani hersdmen. This administration would go down in history as the most divisive, sectional and oppressive after the Abacha regime and it is particularly painful that young men like yours truly staked our honour to campaign and vote for the President despite numerous warnings by our parents who witnessed the viciousness of the President in 1983-85. In all, i am confident that secular and democratic forces would prevail against those who want to obliterate our way of life and turn us to mindless zombies. It is incumbent on our christian population to do all it can to remedy the situation as the condition of things in the polity continue to deteriorate day by day.

Note: This is not a hate speech but a call for vigilance. As they say, eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. Abi no be so?

May we be saved from this calamity. Amen. embarassed

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by GavelSlam: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Be using Jesus' name to promote hate and Bigotry you hear.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
GavelSlam:
Be using Jesus' name to promote hate and Bigotry you hear.

What the hell are you talking about?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
For the word of God is love

Carry your bigotry to Biafra republic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What the hell are you taking about?

That the memory of your upper chamber is blocked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki, you are an hypocrite and I would withdraw my respect for you henceforth. How can you be so callous as to tolerate and support such injustice?

E ki n se omoluabi rara !

Has Obasanjo, sarrki and the Ooni not condemned the invasion of Abia State?

Continue you hear? It is not like you are paid for the nonsense you are doing ooo. Such a pity.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by WisdomFlakes: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Christians are nothing special and no better than Muslims in this country. They commit crimes just as much as muslins do so this op is just fooling himself by pandering to religious sentiments. OBJ and GEJ were Christians and contributed their bit to bringing Nigeria to where it is today. I am more concerned about the fate of the young Jewish religion that was catching fire in the SE before Kanu's fall from grace. Hope the SE Christians won't start marginalizing and oppressing them.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by sarrki(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sarrki, you are an hypocrite and I would withdraw my respect for you henceforth. How can you be so callous as to tolerate and support such injustice?

E ki n se omoluabi rara !

Has Obasanjo, sarrki and the Ooni not condemned the invasion of Abia State?

Continue you hear? It is not like you are paid for the nonsense you are doing ooo. Such a pity.

Baaami

In as much as Igbos and Nnamdi asked that Yoruba and other ethnic tribes be killed

I see them as terrorist

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
The Christians are nothing special and no better than Muslims in this country. They commit crimes just as much as muslins do so this op is just fooling himself by pandering to religious sentiments. OBJ and GEJ were Christians and contributed to their bit to bringing Nigeria to where it is today. I am more concerned about the fate of the young Jewish religion that was catching fire in the SE before Kanu's fall from grace. Hope the SE Christians won't start marginalizing and oppressing them.

Your opinion bro. The target audience will read and digest the content of the post. Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by RoyalUc(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
...We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated...

No need reading further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Baaami

In as much as Igbos and Nnamdi asked that Yoruba and other ethnic tribes be killed

I see them as terrorist

You and i know that they were just chest beating as usual. The rain of terror would further tear the country apart. Let us condem injustice when we can. It was the proscription of the group and labeling as terrorists that woke me up from my slumber. What Injustice!

Ni ibi ti awon fulani herdsmen wa? Oluwa oooooo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
RoyalUc:
...We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated...

No need reading further.

Confirm. You gerrit!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by paschu: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank you so much.

Alcatraz005:
The last few days have been a period of awakening for me after seeing the injustice meted out to the igbos who we all love to hate. I admit i have waged a consistentl war against them online but i would not sit by and allow them be subjugated by this regime as that would be shooting myself in the foot. If by any chance the south is silenced on the agitation for restructuring, i can assure you that Christians would be made slaves in this country.

Now to the hub of my message. One would agree that both FFK and fayose can be erratic fellows but i state without any equivocation that they represent the voices for millions of oppressed christians in Nigeria. The current regime came in on the groundswell of enormous goodwill that for once we would be free from the corruption of the previous corrupt governments since the return to democracy in 1999 but the last 2 years has been a period of suffering for Nigeria. And this was further exercerbated by the obvious support of the Government for the murderous fulani heardsmen. The buhari administration has by its actions and inactions made individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu beacons of hope for the millions of oppressed Christians in Nigeria.

Although the methodology of the IPOB agitation left more to be desired due to the adoption of hate speech as a medium of propagation, i wager that the organisation is not a terrorist organisation. The ipob has never hurt anybody by their messages but only endangered the millions of igbos especially in the north. No yoruba or hausa man had been physically hurt despite the hate rhetoric of the organisation prior to the invasion of abia state by the army in an extra judicial operation to arrest the leader of the group. It is general knowledge that the resumed hearing of the court case was slated for sometime in october with a plethora of pending applications before the court. One then wonders why the Government could not exercise restraint to await the decision of the court for the revocation of Nnamdi Kanu's bail.

The killings in Abia has gone further to widen the ethnic and religious divide in the country and all Nigerians of good faith must rise up to condemn what is clearly an injuctice to the people of the south east. We should not allow hate for a people to blind us {All Nigerians, especially christians} to the danger we all face in the event that the bulwark of christianity in Nigeria {igbos} are finally subjugated. I know that after the IPOB is criminalised, the call for restructuring of the Nigerian Federation woud be jettisoned and our generations subjected to slavery in Nigeria.

There was absolutely no need for the Government to go into east command style in a bid to arrest the leader of the IPOB who is a civilian when his matter was subjudice. That action in itself is in contempt of the Order of the Court granting bail to Nnamdi Kanu. It is actions such as this that has fully come to define the current adminstration as one which has no regard for the rule of law and Judicial process. If we must run a democrary, Court orders must be obeyed no matter how unpalatable they are else we run the risk of sliding into chaos and the rule of force or self help. I am glad that notable figures like Olusegun Obasanjo and Senate President Bukola Saraki have faulted the actions of the military and the proscription of IPOB. This goes to show that when looked at objectively, without the lens of ethnic and religious sentiments, the invasion of Abia would most certainly be called for what it is: Illegal and unconsistutional.

Nothing stopped the Government from looking into the grievance of the SE and calling the group for dialogue. We cannot run a country where a large section of our population are discontent, angry and detached from the National goals and aspiration. If the country were to be so run, then we might as well grant the igbos their wish for a separate nation. You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry. The injustices meted against the people of the SE are visible and clear for all to see. At least, the current Governemnt has magnified it for all to see. My conscience will not allow me to turn a blind eye to such travesty.

My message is not a divisive one as i have no grudge with our muslim brothers but i want to enlighten Southerners to keep their eye on the ball and not allow themselves to get carried away with the temporary defeat of the IPOB as an injury to one is an injury to all. Morseso, we would be targeted by the same undemocratic forces who want to shut us up and deprive us of our right as fellow Nigerians. The operation Crocodile smile planned for the SW and SS is another ploy to make it seem that the Abia massacre is not an isolated incidence and to use same to silence the voices of Yoruba elders who gathered in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital to demand for restructuring of the Federation to enable all ethnic groups chart a better course for their respective peope. If we allow undemocratic forces to prevail, we might as well kiss our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms good bye. This is the time to eschew all forms of hate and suspicion between yorubas {our progressive population} and igbos in order for democratic forces to align and obtain a workable formula for both our people.

Individuals like FFK, Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu {despite his hate speeches} no matter their notoriety for the mundane, would never be forgetten as heroes for the rights of the oppressed under this regime having risked their lives and goodwill to challenge this oppresive and repressive administration {essentially a regime}. We must bind together to save the millions of christians in farming communities in Benue, Enugu, Delta and Ondo states who have be subjected to mindless killings and destruction of farm crops by the fulani hersdmen. This administration would go down in history as the most divisive, sectional and oppressive after the Abacha regime and it is particularly painful that young men like yours truly staked our honour to campaign and vote for the President despite numerous warnings by our parents who witnessed the viciousness of the President in 1983-85. In all, i am confident that secular and democratic forces would prevail against those who want to obliterate our way of life and turn us to mindless zombies. It is incumbent on our christian population to do all it can to remedy the situation as the condition of things in the polity continue to deteriorate day by day.

Note: This is not a hate speech but a call for vigilance. As they say, eternal vigilance is the price for freedom. Abi no be so?

May we be saved from this calamity. Amen. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
So ipob are equivalent to only christians,right? Oponu i know many muslim igbo that are ipob members,even asari dokunbo that is supporting them is muslim and kanu is a jew,so carry your religion bigot to biafra land,cos when christian gowon decleared war on igbo,he didn't say they are christians and when christian danjuwa killed ironsi and fajuyi,he didn't say they are christians.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
Thank you so much.

You are welcome bro.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
So ipob are equivalent to only christians,right? Oponu i know many muslim igbo that are ipob members,even asari dokunbo that is supporting them is muslim and kanu is a jew,so carry your religion bigot to biafra land,cos when christian gowon decleared war on igbo,he didn't say they are christians and when christian danjuwa killed ironsi and fajuyi,he didn't say they are christians.

Ok. I have heard you. The injustice must sha stop.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:

The devil lieth from the very beginning.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok. I have heard you. The injustice must sha stop.
nobody support injustice nigga,i condemn any act of violence ,from herdsmen,to army invasion of south,killing of innocent soil,i don't support it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Tell me the word of love in this video, do you expect me to love those who hate me because I excelled?

Watch this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

Below is the excerpts of interview between Sardauna & the white man(a journalist)

White man : One thing I have noticed while I have been here is that northerners seem to have an obsession about the Igbos. Could you explain that to me?

Sardauna: Well, the Igbos are more or less the type of people, whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village; to a town, they want to monopolise everything in that area. If you put them in a labour camp as a labourer, within a year, they’ll try to emerge as head man of that camp, and so on. Well in the past, our people were not alive to their
responsibilities; because, as you can see from our northernisation policy, that in 1952 when I came here, there weren’t 10 northerners in our civil service here…and I tried to have it northernized and now all important posts are being held by northerners.

White man: Is this policy of filling all key posts
in the north solely with northerners and not with other Nigerians a temporary or permanent one?

Sardauna: In actual fact, what it is, is a northerner first. If you can’t get a northerner, then we take an expatriate like yourself on contract. If we can’t then we can employ another Nigerian but on contract, too. This is going to be permanent, I should say, for as far
as I can foresee; because it would be rather
dangerous to see the number of boys we are now turning from all our learning institutions coming out (and) having no work to do. I’m sure that whichever government of the day might be rather embarrassed and it might even lead to bloodshed.

White man: Doesn’t this damage the idea, Sir of all people in all regions in Nigeria being co-citizens of one country?

Sardauna: Well it might but you are new to our region – how many northerners are employed in the East or in the West? The answer is (none), and if there are any, there may be 10 labourers employed only, in the two regions.

Conclusion: Let's check if the northernization is still in existence till today or not.
Check Sardauna words where he made it clear that West don't employ Northerners but how could you expect me to employ someone who can't deliver? Sardauna words is filled with lots of hate speech & its insane to think that he's right with all what he said

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The devil lieth from the very beginning.
yes devil is a terrible liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please let's not hate each other over the content of the thread. It is for us to make sure that nobody is subjugated in Nigeria. We can always demand good Governance from our elected officials.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Pavarottii(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op, u wouldn't av said it any better;

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pavarottii:
Op, u wouldn't av said it any better;

God bless you.

Thank you.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ereolamide: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Half baked thoughts and parochial rants everywhere.

No Yoruba son or daughter hates Fayose and Ffk, and nobody is asking you to, the grouse that most Yorubas have with the subjects above(I don't give a Bleep about any other person), is that they are talkatives that have substituted brain for brawn, cultured behavior for lousiness; let take them one after another:

Fayose as a governor of ekiti is a failure, a failure of behemoth like proportion, how can a sitting governor prefer to rant all day about Buhari and neglect the little state he was elected to cater for, how can you associate yourself with a rabid lunatic like kanu that have ridiculed your tribe, insulted your ancestors with unprintable names, and have vowed to kill your people because you want to be a leading figure in opposition politics; was Mimiko not also a PDP governor? What Yorubas want from Fayose is the development of Ekiti state.

Fayose was commended by southwest leaders and indigenes when in banned the activities of herdsman in his state, Mimiko also did the same but did you see him fraternising with any lunatic that ridiculed Yorubaland.
Muslim and Christian segregation is dead in Yorubaland, and Fayose knows better not to toy with that.

As for Ffk, when did he become the voice of the downtrodden, he was part of system that destroyed the country, he has ridiculed Igbos in the past and will still do it, what Ffk is doing presently is scoring political points against APC, Ffk because of his political gains and Igbo pussy he's currently drilling can't speak against Kanu's diatribe on his people, is that the sort of man that can stand and fight for Christians?

And you O.P your obsession with Muslims is maddening, if you want to write kindly specify the Muslims you're referring to, we know the violent Muslims in our midst; Yoruba, Nupe, Ebira, Auchi all have Moslems and I haven't heard or read where they waged a war or used as a political tool against Christians in Nigeria.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Ojiofor: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Godd bless all men of good conscience including this op.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ojiofor:
Godd bless all men of good conscience including this op.

Amen bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FTrebirth(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by fergie001: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
cc zionmde.

see what i told you about being transparent?

this is yet another unbiased thread from one of those you choose to hate.

We aint all animals, some of us have conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by zionmde: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
cc zionmde.

see what i told you about being transparent?

this is yet another unbiased thread from one of those you choose to hate.
Point of correction i dont hate anybody on earth even the tyrant himself.
i only hate characters, mentalities, behaviors etc, but for the person himself i dont hate anybody
Also i dont attack people because of their tribes but because of their own personal views on opinion. if u do a little dig up u will see that people have both called me afonja ipob Igbo hausa etc.
so if u want me to comment on that post, modify it

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by limeta(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yr eyes don open abi

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Trailii: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
dumbo op... do you thing ffk and fayose and the likes are supporting the Christian you must b an ignoramus to believe that ...fayose are only using you guys emotion to play politics .. he is a politician and he nurse an ambition to be a president .. he is a Yoruba and I guess you know yorubas don't segregate between Christian and Muslim .
As for ffk... he is just a mad man addicted to cocaine and igbo pussy... he is as confused as his father .. he is an attention seeker and a lost spoilt brat

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FG To Increase Power Generation To 20,000 MW – Minister / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List / See Crazy Exercises And Routines Given To New Recruits In The Army (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.