Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,633 members, 7,955,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog (4456 Views)

Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by CharlesNneji1: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
So my write up got featured on Linda Ikeji's blog, and the comments were crazy.

You know na, the usuals - enough yabs, and some sweet comments here and there.

You will find some of the comments really hilarious. Lol. Check them out here - http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/if-you-talk-to-girls-in-these-3-ways.html#more
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Boss!
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
So my write up got featured on Linda Ikeji's blog, and the comments were crazy.

You know na, the usuals - enough yabs, and some sweet comments here and there.

You will find some of the comments really hilarious. Lol. Check them out here - http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/if-you-talk-to-girls-in-these-3-ways.html#more

Did she pay you for it?
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Princecalm(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
we did not really encourage this guy here, and now he has gone elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by SuperSuave(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
most of the comments are bashing. find a better job Oga
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by ronald4lif(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did she pay you for it?

He should be the one to pay for it rather. Linda Ikeji doesn't publish anything for free.
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by dryakson(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2015
They keep ranting cos they never try am.....your ebook works.. I never regret buying it
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by CharlesNneji1: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
dryakson:
They keep ranting cos they never try am.....your ebook works.. I never regret buying it

Hey bro.Thanks a lot. Your words have been encouraging.

You see; my new book would soon be out. Advanced Bang Rule. You will be the first to read it, and you will get it for free.

How can I get across to you. Are you on my watsapp list?
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by DonaldTrump(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

You see; my new book would soon be out. Advanced Bang Rule. You will be the first to read it, and you will get it for free.

Boss abeg no forget me too o.
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by dryakson(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

yes am on your whatsapp list..
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by miracle4(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Boss charles,

I wanna ask a question concerning a girl you are already dating and how to spend on her.
Please do you have any tips as regards to this?
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
SuperSuave:
most of the comments are bashing. find a better job Oga
Guy if you can write just 10% on what i learn from Mr CharlesNneji1 E Book am sure you will not bother to work again cos u will feed on it.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
My advice for you people is to try and get a Copy of the book because it's really different from all other book.
And also you may think it's a scam cos I also think so when I first see one of his topic on NL but when I try him I see that the man is great

Mr CharlesNneji1 thank u you so much your book really help for me IT WORK LIKE MAGIC

2 Likes

Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by SuperSuave(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tnnig:
Guy if you can write just 10% on what i learn from Mr CharlesNneji1 E Book am sure you will not bother to work again cos u will feed on it.

*smh* look at an ignorant kid blabbing, I will not bother to " work again" if I can write "10%" of his e-book? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. You think he can make half of what I make in 5months in a year? Keep deceiving yourselves grin
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
SuperSuave:
*smh* look at an ignorant kid blabbing, I will not bother to " work again" if I can write "10%" of his e-book? Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. You think he can make half of what I make in 5months in a year? Keep deceiving yourselves grin
. see COW mentality
why did you want to spoil his work since you know you made more income than him

I see, you really make great income with that your bad look.

1 Like

Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Princecalm:
we did not really encourage this guy here, and now he has gone elsewhere.
You are right guy but I don't think he has gone elsewhere maybe its because of his new book but you can visit his site WWW.STRAFFCODE.COM u will find his new topic there.
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Taiofil(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tnnig:
My advice for you people is to try and get a Copy of the book because it's really different from all other book.
And also you may think it's a scam cos I also think so when I first see one of his topic on NL but when I try him I see that the man is great

Mr CharlesNneji1 thank u you so much your book really help for me IT WORK LIKE MAGIC
Bro do u mind sending 1 of his e-book to me?
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by kapai(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2017
Tnnig:

Bro i would appreciate extending same love to me via:ugwakome@gmail.com

just send me a mail oladititoheeb@gmail.com
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by kapai(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2017

pls can I get d copy of it.via ugwakome@gmail.com.thanks
Tnnig:
just send me a mail oladititoheeb@gmail.com
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=kapai post=56539152][/quote]Hey bro, help delete or modify this post to get my mail out...please
Re: Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2020

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / Did I Just Waste Almost Five Good Years Of My Life? / Continue Laffing Girls Doing Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.