Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Girls Why You Shouldn't Expect Much From Him This Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why You Shouldn't Expect Much From Him This Val (434 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Why You Shouldn't Expect Much From Him This Val by kcowen(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
On ur birthday, he buys you gifts,take you out,on
his own birthday he takes you out, during
Christmas he buys you gift, takes you out again,
during easter the same thing happens. When it's
valentine, you expect him to buy you gifts and
take you out again. On ordinary days u want him
to call you all day and text you before you sleep
and after you wake up. When he travels u expect
a gift from him when coming back and when u
travel, he gives you pocket money and sends
you more when u want to come back. When you
go to visit him, he gives you money and when he
comes to visit you he also gives you money.
When you make mistakes he looks for solutions
and when you Bleep up he forgives you and when
he messes up, you say all men are the same. He
supports you physically and mentally and many
more roles a man plays in a relationship. So
ladies ask yourself this question( what is my role
in this relationship) and opening your legs is out
of it cos any woman could do that for him.. Pls
note that there are exceptions to this cos not all
ladies have this selfish mentality so am not
generalizing this..
Re: Girls Why You Shouldn't Expect Much From Him This Val by emperorchedda(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
So you think a lady will reply this?? They will just read and pass because they are 100% guilty
Re: Girls Why You Shouldn't Expect Much From Him This Val by kcowen(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
exactly wat they'll do,but often Time I wonder wat their Role is,if not most opening their legs but it will change after Buhari Wins the Election

(1) (Reply)

Announcement Of Results By Independent Lovers Electoral Commission ILEC / The Ultimate Valentines / What Makes A Bad Guy And Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.