Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter (456 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter by wisdompraise(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine can a girl send you
boxers & expect a BB? A tie &
expect Brazilian hair? Singlet &
expect iPad 2? Cufflinks &
expect BB Porsche of 450k? Or
nothing at all & expect an
expensive dinner at KFC or
Chicken Republic?...Well, The
Nigerian Association of
Boyfriends (NAB) says it should
be trade by barter this Val
Oooh!!! Boxers should be
exchanged with a G-string.
Singlet should be exchanged with
a Bra. If she gives you roll-on,
buy her "Lip gloss". She gives
you cufflinks, give her rubber
band to tie her natural hair. If
she shows up at your door
empty handed, put NTA, AIT or
STV for her to watch. Put off ur
gen (no free thing). If she asks
for an expensive dinner, take her
to an expensive night vigil. MFM
or CHOSEN to be precise. She
gives you a flower, you sef give
her Ugu (Vegetable) (all na
nature). If she gives u cake, u
give her bean cake(akara). If she
givs u lacasera, buy her kunu...
Happy Val.
Re: Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter by derrick333(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
No probs,on top bed u go no how fa
Re: Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm! Dis is kinda nice sha. But most of our girls have bin programmed to be on d collecting side of life sha. Maybe day will start changing when mtn starts charging 4naira per minute, or when fuel becomes 20 naira per litrecheesy
Re: Valentine Can A Girl Send You Boxers & Expect A BB? Let's Do It Trade By Barter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
if she gives me a boxer then she receives panties in return......

*where is my lighter?

(1) (Reply)

The Etymological Dimension Of Love!!! / Online Dating / Couple What Would You Tell Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.