Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) (1788 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
mennnn am so sad to write this.romance section is getting me confused.I dont know who is real or fake.don't even know who to trust or believe...
the seriousbabe drama,....I don't know what to write so mad at everyone who think they can play on people's emotions...I joined Nl to learn and teach but am really disappointed....mind not my English so clouded with anger....be sincere with your gender and please stop this game life is a game we all gonna die in.
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by ghost1718(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by darksuit(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
young poet, calm down
we only wanted to know ur name grin
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by chimerase2: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
I knw d fake and de real once
By der comment I knw dem
Long before I have said serious babe was fake and u see it came out to be true
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
young poet, calm down
we only wanted to know ur name grin
as how sir
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol...this is so funny. Sorry o, but you sound really naive. This is what humans are naturally; deceitful, full of hate, wicked, pretenders, inconsiderate etc.
I'm sure you have personally met people that will lie looking straight at you without blinking, telling you what they are not even though you know them for who they are already, how much more the people you have never even met.

This is the social media and this is the human world, where you can never totally trust anyone.
Get a grip over yourself man. Even as there are many deceitful pple out there, so are there many honest pple also. We just pray that we meet the right people in our lives.
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by darksuit(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
POETIST:
as how sir

I'm just kidding jarey

Seun give am 1 grin
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by MistarT(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oluwa expose all the bad bad peops especially seriousbabe and Nneka123.
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Girls that don't reply pm are fake and the ones that reply are real,guys that always send pm are fake while those who don't send are real... angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:

I'm just kidding jarey

Seun give am 1 grin
what name is that.....u can as well give me one....sorry are u real or fake
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
MistarT:
Oluwa expose all the bad bad peops especially seriousbabe and Nneka123.
...lol...
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Girls that don't reply pm are fake and the ones that reply are real,guys that always send pm are fake while those who don't send are real... angry grin
how sure are you
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by elantraceey(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
By their words, attitude and profile you'll know them.
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
BaebieHot:
Lol...this is so funny. Sorry o, but you sound really naive. This is what humans are naturally; deceitful, full of hate, wicked, pretenders, inconsiderate etc.
I'm sure you have personally met people that will lie looking straight at you without blinking, telling you what they are not even though you know them for who they are already, how much more the people you have never even met.

This is the social media and this is the human world, where you can never totally trust anyone.
Get a grip over yourself man. Even as there are many deceitful pple out there, so are there many honest pple also. We just pray that we meet the right people in our lives.
..thank baebie ...just that am new here with time I will get to know better..how are you?
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
POETIST:
how sure are you
its glaring that am only joking
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
its glaring that am only joking
OK
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
just believe in yourself dude!!!

I've learnt that in a hard way.

#No more female friends
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
By their words, attitude and profile you'll know them.
....am just kinda fed up ...(say the truth heaven will not fall)I learnt that from my dad
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:
just believe in yourself dude!!!

I've learnt that in a hard way.

#No more female friends
....okay...goodnite friend
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
POETIST:
..thank baebie ...just that am new here with time I will get to know better..how are you?

Am fine, welcome!
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
POETIST:
....okay...goodnite friend
good nite
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by agrovick(m): 2:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Whatever happens online stays here, that's the first rule.
2nd rule, suspect all accounts created from say November 2014 upwards
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by chimerase2: 2:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
wooow I luv dis comment of de month grin
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
wooow I luv dis comment of de month grin
it deserves an Oscar right? grin
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by chimerase2: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
it deserves an Oscar right? grin
gbam right grin
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Charles4075(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.. There's a saying that be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt..
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by AbuMikey(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
You really don't have to believe any one, but if You must, use your Brain. smiley
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by AbuMikey(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:

Even though this Logic is funny, I agree with it to some extent Yo! cheesy
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
AbuMikey:

Even though this Logic is funny, I agree with it to some extent Yo! cheesy
so you are still on this forum?
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
krall:
so you are still on this forum?
what are u still doing here
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
AbuMikey:
You really don't have to believe any one, but if You must, use your Brain. smiley
...u try my brain
Re: I Dont Know Who To Believe On Nl(romance Section) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.. There's a saying that be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt..
you are right sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? / Things That Fascinate On NL / Valentine's Charge For Women (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.