Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? (1793 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Our society seems 2 see nothin wrong wit the crime of fornication/adultery bt frowns at the crime of homosexuality, thesame bible that condemned homosexuality equally condemned fornication so why do we frown more at homosexuality? or are we sayin the sin of homosexuality is more than that of fornication? As far as the bible is concerned sin is sin & the wages of sin is death. Our lawmakers were so quick 2 slam a 14-year jail term on homosexuals while fornicators go abt freely. Funny enough there are other pressin bills that would impact positively on peoples lives waitin 2 be passed 4 a vry long time by these same lawmakers cos as far as am concerned bannin homosexuality does nt impact any gud 2 our economy & shud nt be our priority. In as much as am nt an advocate of homosexuality bt I feel we are over floggin the issue; let our lawmakers equally make fornication/adultery a crime that attracts jail term too. In africa we always like being too religious but yet we are not godly. Think abt this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by cyprus000: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=13pt]
Don't hide under mantra of "none advocate of homosexuals",cos you are an advocate,whether come clean or not.

Cos I see no reason for this dumshit, and how it concerns you and why you are fighting for a review of the ban on homos.

Yes adultery and fornication is a sin,but you can't equat the two with homosexuality.

Homosexuals are disgusting Cum guzzling Fvvck hampy, twatt flossy, taint brush,
Corkk swab, Shitt sipper's.

Wool-brained pigs..*puke*

WTF...they make me sick.
[/size]
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by donholy28(m): 2:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Cause homosexuality is disgusting. ..we prefer d lesser evil...formication but not adultery

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2015
donholy28:
Cause homosexuality is disgusting. ..we prefer d lesser evil...formication but not adultery
Nothing like lesser evil, evil is evil.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Aug 06, 2015
OP....that's a good damn question.

People tend to condemn what they are not guilty of and celebrate things they are hiding themselves.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by DankemzI(m): 3:04am On Aug 06, 2015
If am told my 14 years old son is having sex,... I'll cut off his dick
If he's caught with a fellow boi I'll just murder him
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by donholy28(m): 3:22am On Aug 06, 2015
DankemzI:
If am told my 14 years old son is having sex,... I'll cut off his dick
If he's caught with a fellow boi I'll just murder him
who will tell u?
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by donholy28(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2015
ethene:
Nothing like lesser evil, evil is evil.
which one be evil sef?
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by ByfireByfire: 3:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Because homose'xuality is toooooo unnatural to the extent animals as filthy as they are don't even engage in it.

However you are wrong cos fornication and adultery are actively condemned and preached against in living churches on full time basis.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by emperorchedda(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2015
With people like you I have hope that we still have reasonable thinkers in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2015
ByfireByfire:
Because homose'xuality is toooooo unnatural to the extent animals as filthy as they are don't even engage in it.

However you are wrong cos fornication and adultery are actively condemned and preached against in living churches on full time basis.
Fornication & adultery hv nevr bn condemndd the way we condemn homosexuality.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2015
MrsChima:
OP....that's a good damn question.

People tend to condemn what they are not guilty of and celebrate things they are hiding themselves.
Exactly
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Don't hide under mantra of "none advocate of homosexuals",cos you are an advocate,whether come clean or not.

Cos I see no reason for this dumshit, and how it concerns you and why you are fighting for a review of the ban on homos.

Yes adultery and fornication is a sin,but you can't equat the two with homosexuality.

Homosexuals are disgusting Cum guzzling Fvvck hampy, twatt flossy, taint brush,
Corkk swab, Shitt sipper's.

Wool-brained pigs..*puke*

WTF...they make me sick.
[/size]

Thesame way those homosexuals may see sexual activities btw opposit sexes as disgusting, don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
With people like you I have hope that we still have reasonable thinkers in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by IamLEGEND1: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by ByfireByfire: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
ethene:

Fornication & adultery hv nevr bn condemndd the way we condemn homosexuality.

Depends on where you live and church you worship. All the places I've lived from Port Harcourt to Enugu to Owerri and Lagos, I can witness that I've seen fornication and adultery being fiercely & openly condemned in buses in market places, on road sides, folks Preaching on streets as early as 5 am in the morning and much more. Its even on radio stations many times.

And yes I fully support it even if it were true that people are harder on homose'xuality because it's far worse and nauseating in my opinion. It makes animals better than us cos its so unnatural.

Do you recognize the type of disgusting feeling when you hear a man/woman decended so low to level of sex with an animal. Its the exact same feeling for homose'xuality. And if it doesn't disgust you then there's certainly a horrible degeneration inside.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Nope! Read & reflect on what i wrote b4 u accuse me unjustly; my main point is it is hypocritical 2 condemn one evil act because we aint guilty of it & speak less of another evil because we are guilty of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Adaeze003(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2015
You even find people suggesting fornication to gays grin grin

Both are culturally and religiously wrong so why not treat them the same way?

Dare I say fornication causes even more harm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
ethene:

Nope! Read & reflect on what i wrote b4 u accuse me unjustly; my main point is it is hypocritical 2 condemn one evil act because we aint guilty of it & speak less of another evil because we are guilty of it.

i dont need to reflect on anything
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Adaeze003:
You even find people suggesting fornication to gays grin grin

Both are culturally and religiously wrong so why not treat them the same way?

Dare I say fornication causes even more harm lipsrsealed
That is my point
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by Klinee: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
You are very unreasonable and hypocritic. If you are not hypocritic you would have compare homosexual with rape or canibalism since u believe that all evil are equal. It shows that you have evil agenda that is, you believe that gay is not wrong. If we let all the evil one to come out with their evil agenda the society will collaspe within a twink of eye. But their is no way we can control evil completely, therefore the lesser evil should be allow to exist but the higher and barbaric one like homosexual,rape, armed-rubber,canibalist and succide-bomber should be condemned with severed penalty.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by faith551(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
will a murderer and a petty thief serve thesame jail term @op
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
I want to fornicate my husband.
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by gamaliel121(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Because we all know that dickk to puzzy is the right thing and not..puzzy to puzzy( scissors) or dick to ass..
Re: Why Do We Condemn Homosexuals But Tolerate Fornicators & Adulterers? by XavierBlue(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
one word for em.. Hypocrites.

XavierBlue

(1) (Reply)

Photo:some Guys Are Suffering Chia!!!! / I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers / How Do I Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.