Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend (1121 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by jiggaz(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Lol dis is funny o and it happened yesterday. A girl brought her brother to her Val date with her boyfriend.

Guys if you are the boyfriend, what will you do?

Ladies, will you take ur brother along to ur val date with ur boo?

See the picture below lol.

Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by demelza: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2015
If I was the guy, I will stand up, wish them a happy val and get my a$$ outta there.

1 Like

Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Hahaha grin grin grin....I would just Be smiling......funny thing is that shows she. Ain't comfortable with u yet....

Kinda takes maturity to understand that..nothing to be annoyed abt
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by temitemi1(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2015
What makes u think that the guy is the brother

1 Like

Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
Hahaha grin grin grin....I would just Be smiling......funny thing is that shows she. Ain't comfortable with u yet....

Kinda takes maturity to understand that..nothing to be annoyed abt

yeah, you're on point charlie.
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2015
I'll gladly welcome them. Once settled, i'll just wish a happy val and take my leave. Case closed.
I'm sure a bottle of Orijin would have make a better val.
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2015
I am sure she carried her brother along because none of her female friends were available!!
Some girls with this their "let us go and eat him"syndrome undecided
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by zeelo2014: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
when I was much younger, My sis takes me along to dates with unserious guys. When u know the guy is coming just to flex u and bang u, u go with ur brother to spoil his show. Then I go just balance, order, chop like crazy, come dey gist random gist join.
But the guy she finally married, she never took me along from the onset.
moral of the story: A smart girl knows what a guy is coming for from the onset.

1 Like

Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by jiggaz(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
I am sure she carried her brother along because none of her female friends were available!!
Some girls with this their "let us go and eat him"syndrome undecided
exactly.
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by jiggaz(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2015
zeelo2014:
when I was much younger, My sis takes me along to dates with unserious guys. When u know the guy is coming just to flex u and bang u, u go with ur brother to spoil his show. Then I go just balance, order, chop like crazy, come dey gist random gist join.
But the guy she finally married, she never took me along from the onset.
moral of the story: A smart girl knows what a guy is coming for from the onset.
Word. You correct.
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2015
The babe don't want to follow him to his house, that's why she came with the bro. Finito!

When going for such date always insist she comes alone, if she fails to obey and shows up with someone else then feign sickness. Just drop them a little money and take your leave with the excuse that you need to go take some drugs and relax at home.
Re: She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend by jaykaylegend(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Immature

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Use Footballer Age? / Brenda's Story / What Are The Demerits Of Long Term Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.