Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (14158 Views)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by SegunFlames(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
LMAO! grin grin grin

This thread made my boring day!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Irene still dey peep the thread ooo.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
softysparky:
Irene still dey peep the thread ooo.
you look like my EX, she broke my heart!!!!
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mumu9gerian: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
okay! Say it here
irene, lets talk na
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Kassidy90(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
if only grammars could pay our bills cheesy
I don't give two bleeps about it! undecided
for those of u saying we hating go get busy with something jare undecided
patience Johnathan is still the first lady with all her gbagaun! grin
evry thread i open na u i dey see..hmmmmmm abi my God is tryin to tell me sometin ni grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kassidy90:

evry thread i open na u i dey see..hmmmmmm abi my God is tryin to tell me sometin ni grin
lol oya fasting and prayers tinx
grin grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Kassidy90(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
how many days
mirexxx:
lol oya fasting and prayers tinx
grin grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kassidy90:
how many days
na till eternity oo grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Kassidy90(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
mirexxx:
na till eternity oo grin
chai see wickedness oooo....mayb i was misunderstanding God's mssg about u.. grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kassidy90:

chai see wickedness oooo....mayb i was misunderstanding God's mssg about u.. grin
am with u on this smiley
really! u misunderstood! grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
laykorn:

Thanks for the corrections. smiley

Ayamlaykorn

cheesy undecided undecided

Awayu?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
standd:

cheesy undecided undecided

Awayu?

Great. I resigned from the club and I'll be offline for a while. smiley. Gerrit? undecided
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
laykorn:

Great. I resigned from the club and I'll be offline for a while. smiley. Gerrit? undecided

Which club? And why did you resign?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
duduhemit36:
am still a fvcking virgin

Do u mean a virgin dah bleeps undecided
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Do u mean a virgin dah bleeps undecided
is that possible? Please teach me
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by adultiph: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
to the singles only.........many of us lost our virginity to rape,undeserve guy/girl,stress and some to prostitutes(guys). So ladies /gents will you accept the offer and why?

Well is good to dream dreams.

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/reyouth-root-capsules-272206.html
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
soundecided
make she kukuma go literature section and stop blabbing in romance section.
to be frank, 90% of nairalanders don't waste their time to read her comment becos of the way she write things over little issue.
if someone want to gain is not by writing grammars onlinegrin
even the British that have claim to English don't exaggerate it like this.
her over sabi is too much..
she should better stop her pompous attitude.

mizmycoli I don't give a fuccck about your obahiagbon English.

what have you really achievedundecided

laykorn keep on kissing her dark buttgrin
guy go sleep

Hello lady, are you sure you're normal?

I'm pretty sure you didn't contribute a dime to the education of the lady you're angling to devour. How come her comments tend to irk you the most?

Do you contribute to her monthly internet subscription? Did you buy her a laptop? Does any of her post have your moniker attached to it?

What are you really claiming?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm pretty sure you didn't contribute a dime to the education of the lady you're angling to devour. How come her comments tend to irk you the most?

Do you contribute to her monthly internet subscription? Did you buy her a laptop? Does any of her post have your moniker attached to it?

Hehe! This happened almost year back. Why you carry last? undecided
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

Hehe! This happened almost year back. Why you carry last? undecided

Just bumped into the thread and I couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Just bumped into the thread and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I wish you were there when it happened, so we could have been two. I wondered why someone should have a problem with the way other people choose to express themselves. It was crazy to me, but instead of them trying to employ brains, I was called an as.s licker who didn't have a mind of his own? grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

I wish you were there when it happened, so we could have been two. I wondered why someone should have a problem with the way other people choose to express themselves. It was crazy to me, but instead of them trying to employ brains, I was called an as.s licker who didn't have a mind of his own? grin

It is so lame.

It's only in Nigeria where you'd find a dunce trying hard to educate a PHD holder.

Even the goddamn constitution has an act that respects the freedom of speech.

MzColi isn't violating any of Seun's commandments, cos there's no rule there that rebukes members from speaking grammars and droping epistles.

This is the worst act of hypocrisy I have seen in a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It is so lame.

It's only in Nigeria where you'd find a dunce trying hard to educate a PHD holder.

Even the goddamn constitution has an act that respects the freedom of speech.

MzColi isn't violating any of Seun's commandments, cos there's no rule there that rebukes members from speaking grammars and droping epistles.

This is the worst act of hypocrisy I have seen in a long time.

Hehe. The worst of hypocrisy, really? You must be new to Nairaland then cos it happens everyday here. Someone just feels kind of threatened by the way someone else writes and decides to hate on them? Weird, ain't it? sad
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
laykorn:

Hehe. The worst of hypocrisy, really? You must be new to Nairaland then cos it happens everyday here. Someone just feels kind of threatened by the way someone else writes and decides to hate on them? Weird, ain't it? sad

Very weird.

I keep saying it that the mentality of the average Nigerian is wrongly wired.

They're one of the reasons Nigeria keeps getting pegged back.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Ekugbeh(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

all dis 4 only one person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.