Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (14159 Views)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Excuse me,
Who are you again?
grin grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin grin
if only grammars could pay our bills cheesy
I don't give two bleeps about it! undecided
for those of u saying we hating go get busy with something jare undecided
patience Johnathan is still the first lady with all her gbagaun! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 2:05am On Feb 16, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
if only grammars could pay our bills cheesy
I don't give two bleeps about it! undecided
for those of u saying we hating go get busy with something jare undecided
patience Johnathan is still the first lady with all her gbagaun! grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2015
BreezyRita:

Op, bia, shey you just planned Mizmycoli today?
You and fellow haters. Or you guys are telling me you've not seen other derailers here?

Answer me these:
Is it her grammar that annoys you?
Or the fact that she's kinda popular??
Or that she derailed??
Or you're just jealous?!
Or you're looking for a way to let out your frustrations??

Hey. I envy her at times but it hasn't and can't ever get to this! Plain hatred!

Mizmycoli, try this. Ignore people who think they can get to you by words and attitude. It pains them more than any reply you could ever give to them. Leaves them frustrated.
Thank me later! gringrin

Falconey, I see you. Make I no catch you derailing o.cheesycheesy
If I do, you go fear.

As for that infamous drama queen, can't waste words on her.

u envy her attimes and yet you still write this whole epistle just cos you want to suck up to her. increase your self-esteem pls...

11 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is exactly why romance section gets booed every now and then.

You hardly find people to engage with on an above average level.

Why so bothered on how I choose to outline my thoughts at a question asked?

Surely it's not my fault you're unable to comprehend at a higher frequency.

Not everyone is okay with being at the level of a simpleton, garrit?smileysmileysmiley

Next time you come across my posts and they sound a tad incomprehensible to you simply ignore or hug the nearest live transformer you can find.

always being rude. Can't u for once try to ignore sentimental comments by not replyn.

9 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
soundecided
make she kukuma go literature section and stop blabbing in romance section.
to be frank, 90% of nairalanders don't waste their time to read her comment becos of the way she write things over little issue.
if someone want to gain is not by writing grammars onlinegrin
even the British that have claim to English don't exaggerate it like this.
her over sabi is too much..
she should better stop her pompous attitude.

mizmycoli I don't give a fuccck about your obahiagbon English.

what have you really achievedundecided

laykorn keep on kissing her dark buttgrin
guy go sleep

cheesy cheesy
Hope they haven't eaten you alive. Don't mind them jare, keep being yourself. Robotic and Over bloated grammar will not put food on any ones table on Nairaland.

13 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
Hope they haven't eaten you alive. Don't mind them jare, keep being yourself. Robotic and Over bloated grammar will not put food on any ones table on Nairaland.
grin
Grazie!

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:
MizMyColi, the romance section is actually not the right place for you to waste your posts on. What happened here has left my jaws dropped. Instead of these guys to appreciate your inputs, ask questions and learn from you, they are busy hating on you.

MizMyColi, maybe you should know how it feels when the 'normal' people like us who can't string together a simple sentence without it reeking of foul odours of grammatical errors come across your posts. We feel a bit jealous, and we wish so much that we could be like you. Then some of us, feel threatened, and that's where the problem starts. The ones of us that feel threatened have been given excuses by their foolish and willng-to-be-forever-foolish minds for not having what you do. So, instead of them to try to have what you do, they look for reasons they shouldn't. And when they find reasons they shouldn't, the reasons aren't so strong, so the little non-evil part of their minds keeps telling them they should have what you do have 'anytime they come across your posts'. And they hate that. They hate it when their minds remind them that you could be better than them and they should learn from you. They hate when their mind tells them that you have something they don't. And that's why they hate your posts - and probably hate you too. That's for some. You gerrit? undecided

As for me, and people like me, we follow your comments and people like you, Larrysun for example, so we can learn and be like you - someday.

Ireneony, MizMyColi is my teacher and I'm sure standd would say she is her teacher too. cheesy

Ayamlaykorn

Laykorn, bia. Ututu Oma cheesy
On a public forum, you have to learn to speak for yourself. She will NEVER be my teacher in any capacity. Sorry to burst your bubbles.
And also, you have to be more sensitive when dealing with issues like these. I can see how you have belittled and 'washed' Ireneony. Over what na, online gra-gra. Anyway, na una way for Nairaland...
I hail una.

17 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
grin
Grazie!

Okay! You are still e-alive grin They haven't e-killed you yet. Good.
But you know you can be annoying sha tongue
See how you came to fight with Seun on my birthday thread cheesy
But I still like you sha, you are young and fresh and going places, grammar or no grammar.

If they pounce on you again, mention me okay cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
standd:

Okay! You are still e-alive grin They haven't e-killed you yet. Good.
But you know you can be annoying sha tongue
See how you came to fight with Seun on my birthday thread cheesy
But I still like you sha, you are young and fresh and going places, grammar or no grammar.

If they pounce on you again, mention me okay cheesy smiley
alright!smiley

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Fatalveli(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
literature you said, this is romance section, we dont need you to show us you have some grammar upstair,save it for an interview
Okay, I hope you're not angry. If you are tell me and I'll gladly prostrate to you ma'am
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by DeeBoiyy: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
Lolalozz
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
jerrymej:
Over accept sef the worry me! (Why not).

And no lady will ever see my boxer not to talk of the 'thing'.

lwkm na GOLD?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Romancelanders sha... undecided Quarreling Constantly since 1648 angry
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Fatalveli:
Okay, I hope you're not angry. If you are tell me and I'll gladly prostrate to you ma'am
hey dude!!!! Am a dude, hope you aint hitting on me?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by LewisO: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2015
I almost click "Like" on that ireneony pics, she as to apologize to me to for me to merit her.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Fatalveli(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
hey dude!!!! Am a dude, hope you aint hitting on me?
Shit, I was hitting on you and I guess it ain't working since you said your a dude..... I'm no gay afterall

*puffs weed
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
the topic is about virginity slow down..............
oh boy your blood de hot ooo lol

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
no time to speak grammar for this threadundecidedbe plain for once.
We are talking about virginity not blabbing here.
Yes or no.
The op said if you were given the opportunity to restore your virginityundecided.
Why do everyone behave like saint here, when they have probably screw more d1cks than those that open online.
Smh...undecided
una get fight b4?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Excuse me,
Who are you again?
lol
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
why are you always feeling pompous undecided

This is 2015, change!
you mean this? grin

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by olashas(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
standd:

cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is exactly why romance section gets booed every now and then.

You hardly find people to engage with on an above average level.

Why so bothered on how I choose to outline my thoughts at a question asked?

Surely it's not my fault you're unable to comprehend at a higher frequency.

Not everyone is okay with being at the level of a simpleton, garrit?smileysmileysmiley

Next time you come across my posts and they sound a tad incomprehensible to you simply ignore or hug the nearest live transformer you can find.

calm down na. This is too much for him alone
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh...I see.
Your reply just gave me an insight to your kind of personality.

I'd be doing you a great honour by joining issues with your kind.

Unfortunately, you are mentally incapable of engaging in an intellectually stimulating discourse or battle of wits.
battle of wits for this small matter? shocked

The guys wey disflower the 2 of una wicked oo

7 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Generals02:

was.
grammar nazi grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
if you think you too intelligent and better than most romancelandersundecided.
If you can't stand us why don't you fccck off.
Most time when you comment, I don't bother to read it, cos you're are always claiming I too know attitude.
This section is about romance not grammargrin , if you think you are more intelligent, why don't you visit literature section.
Let me tell you, this life is not all about grammar, is about things receiver will gain and be able to understand the sender.

Why don't you go to literature section I bet you standd alone will finish you, not to talk of the mama herself and co.

I thought you were married to Obama with the way you speak.

Madam perfect keep deceivinggrin..yourself
Hope your grammar have bought a home and a husbandgrin
why evils
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by olashas(f): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
xtervaganza:
battle of wits for this small matter? shocked

[/b]The guys wey disflower the 2 of una wicked oo[b]
Crazy grin grin
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by xtervaganza(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
olashas:

Crazy grin grin
no mind me abeg. D matter just surprise me lol

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fatalveli:
Shit, I was hitting on you and I guess it ain't working since you said your a dude..... I'm no gay afterall

*puffs weed
lwkm .......fair enough
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by jerrymej(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
lwkm na GOLD?

I no even understand waitin you mean! How I won answer your question now?

Ah
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
standd:

On a public forum, you have to learn to speak for yourself. She will NEVER be my teacher in any capacity. Sorry to bust your bubbles.
And also, you have to be more sensitive when dealing with issues like these. I can see how you have belittled and 'washed' Ireneony. Over what na, online gra-gra. Anyway, na una way for Nairaland...
I hail una.

Thanks for the corrections. smiley

Ayamlaykorn
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015

On a public forum, you have to learn to speak for yourself. She will NEVER be my teacher in any capacity. Sorry to bust your bubbles.
I hail una.
lmao damn!!!! in short, the guy doesn't have a mind of his own.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.