Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,328 members, 7,846,455 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (7277 Views)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by bokohalal(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
One of the missing Chibok girls.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

what is her name?
I think for the first time,I have to agree with all these pdp people on this...we shouldn't blame jonathan for this,rather we should blame their dumb government and maybe founding fathers of these northern states..I don't know the aMount of money u will give an ibo or yoruba that will make them bomb themselves...the northern people need to be oriented and forced to go to school and the elderly ones needs serious enlightening!!! Their clerics and alfas too should let them know there is no virgin anywhere...and I think their doctrines needed to be revisited properly...I schooled in ilorin for years..if you know what is been put into these young ones head in term of religion,fear go catch una...imagine I asked a 6yrs old boy for fetcher when I was still a student,and he said he can't give me..later a muslim bro came and asked the same boy for fetcHer and he gave him telling the bro not to give this christian(ME) the fetcher,u can imagine that

2 Likes

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by RomanceLander(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
dkronicle:
Someone can still kiss her like daht

yuck!!!
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by dkronicle(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Babe u look swt, see d way u were lookin @me thru ur profile pix.
RomanceLander:

yuck!!!
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by RomanceLander(f): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
dkronicle:
Babe u look swt, see d way u were lookin @me thru ur profile pix.

Are you sure i was looking at you or that guy behind you grin
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Splashme: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=20pt]One of Buhari's children rot in hell[/size]
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
only if quality education had reached these kids on time dey wont be doing the biddings of these criminals. i mean! som1 strapped a bomb on u n den dey release u, common sense should tell u to find som1 whoz gona call d authorities to defuse the bomb and possibly lead the cops to the hide outs of these terrorists
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by xest(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
charix:
Another chibok girl lost to these terrorists.

Yet the incompetent DHQ keeps reassuring us they'd bring the girls back alive. The girls would finish soon, I wonder what excuse they'd use to cover up that reality.
how do u knw that this is one of the chibok girls? That's how u people go about tlkin rubbish. Mugu
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Bright2(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari has lost one vote again.
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by dkronicle(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by dkronicle(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

lols ur lips tho
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

what is her name?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) by knowledgeable: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
I think for the first time,I have to agree with all these pdp people on this...we shouldn't blame jonathan for this,rather we should blame their dumb government and maybe founding fathers of these northern states..I don't know the aMount of money u will give an ibo or yoruba that will make them bomb themselves...the northern people need to be oriented and forced to go to school and the elderly ones needs serious enlightening!!! Their clerics and alfas too should let them know there is no virgin anywhere...and I think their doctrines needed to be revisited properly...I schooled in ilorin for years..if you know what is been put into these young ones head in term of religion,fear go catch una...imagine I asked a 6yrs old boy for fetcher when I was still a student,and he said he can't give me..later a muslim bro came and asked the same boy for fetcHer and he gave him telling the bro not to give this christian(ME) the fetcher,u can imagine that

That's why I will die for being an Igbo man than a Yoruba. I ask my Yoruba brothers who are slavishly saiing Buhari all over the social media a couple of questions. Hausa/fulani/Kanuris are behind boko haram, have you yorubas call them out. ... I mean call out their tribal names like you call out "igbos" as a name and link them with a particular crime. Cowards always get things twisted to suit their perception/reality. Yorubas pls, your supreme interest lies in reality and not in perception. It is absolutely a reality that those behind boko haram & born to rule mentality will destroy the one Nigeria for you, not Igbos or GEJ that are wrongfully and twistedly PERCEIVED that will destroy Nigeria. Buhari represent this perception to your supreme interest while Jonathan represent the reality to your supreme interest. Their are several of these realities and perception blurry boundaries, but let me mention one eg. MARRIAGE: Reality is marriage between Igbos &Yorubas are common while it's a perceived reality of marriage between Yorubas & fulanis. Another question for you Yorubas, is have you noticed, that the girls or others used in this suicide bombings genetically resembles Igbos and Yorubas but not fulanis or kanuris. GEJ till 2019!!!!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Spends N446Billion To Service Debts In 4months / No Money Misappropriated In 2016 Budget – Dogara / I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.