Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( (3220 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
You got a chick's BB pin from a friend, who doesn't want you to reveal to the chick that he gave you her pin. And she asks you?

How did you get my contact? angry angry

I find this question quite difficult to respond to. How do you reply such, to make her stop asking and worrying about it? undecided angry

A friend of mine experienced this and was pissed,here was his reply (in voice note)

"I pick am for floor, I pick am for floor" cheesy then he deleted her,because he believed chatting with such girls is a painful experience.

Guys how do you respond to the question

How did you get my contact?
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by abbeycial: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
stole it frm a friend of urs,got it from social media(name anyone) or I got it from a recruitment agency/portal.
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
I Just Reply Her

"I picked up ya pin on the street while passing by"

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew.. ...
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by sinaj(f): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
ur frnd iz nt smart...

u can as well ask her how she got ya pin dat u r surprise to c her on ya list...nd hear her xplanation wink

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tell her the pin was revealed to you in a dream..

A guy once said that to me,it was funny to me and i just let go of the question..
Today we are best of friends smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
I stole ur pin from someone...it's quite unusual of me but I guess their something more behind the pin

No type am like essay oo.
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:

A guy once said that to me,it was funny to me and i just let go of the question..
that guy funny
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Crocz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:

Wow...that's cool
Can I have your pin?...I'll just pretend I got it from my dream too grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:

Lol. Very good reply.
But some girls are so blunt. They would get angry and probably wouldn't reply me again. undecided
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
I stole ur pin from someone...it's quite unusual of me but I guess their something more behind the pin

No type am like essay oo.

Who did you steal it from? undecided

BUSTED!
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by efepro(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
I got ur PIN from XYZ site shared by some guys, I know it's hard to believe, but if u dnt believe me, feel free to delete me...Is only whn u're straight forward dey delete u shap shap
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by AfricanApple(f): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
waste of time
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dapo777:

Who did you steal it from? undecided

BUSTED!
we met at a barbing salon
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by MrIncrediible(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:

Noted
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by daxon001(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wanted 2 withdraw cash usin my ATM card.I accidentally used ur pin and vwola,it worked!
Dat's an indication baecheesy
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
waste of time
What?
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dapo777:

Lol. Very good reply.
But some girls are so blunt. They would get angry and probably wouldn't reply me again. undecided
Yea.. You are right.. Just see it this way,if they delete you.. Their loss!! grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Crocz:

Wow...that's cool
Can I have your pin?...I'll just pretend I got it from my dream too grin
Note: the guy did not ask me for the pin grin
An angel revealed it to him grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Noted
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipledge:
that guy funny
Very funny..
Tho he later told me where he got it from smiley
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Crocz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Note: the guy did not ask me for the pin grin
An angel revealed it to him grin grin
You are the angel who's gonna reveal it to me too, you see grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Crocz:

You are the angel who's gonna reveal it to me too, you see grin
Act what the scripture says tongue
Pray to God before you go to bed.. Ask and God will give you your own revealations grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by missghost(f): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Pray to God before you go to bed.. Ask and God will give you your own revealations grin

How old are you please
I saw your picture and I was curious.
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
I tell her I got ur contact while in the spirit cool
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by 100Cents: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is it an office pin or tailors pin ?
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by japhmanuel: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
I got it from tailor shop
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Crocz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Haha...will do ma'am
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
I bought it wen I went shopping..........is dat nt it?
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by emperorchedda(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Now imma reveal this d0pe tactics to y'all. Just say: I was scrolling through my bro's friend's phone in the club and saw your picture I got so attracted that I collected your contact/pin. If she asks the guy's name just say he's your bro's friend and you don't even know him. With this she will never delete you
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by AndreRose(f): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
emperorchedda:
Now imma reveal this d0pe tactics to y'all. Just say: I was scrolling to my bro's friend phone in the club and saw your picture I got so attracted that I collected your contact/pin. If she asks the guy's name just say he's your bro's friend and you don't even know him. With this she will never delete you
Lol. Fixed!
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by AfricanApple(f): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dapo777:

What?
like what?
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by babakol(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Got ur pin from a plumber.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / Shame!!!! Land Lord Caught Doing This To His Female Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.