Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( (3229 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by emperorchedda(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
AndreRose:

Lol. Fixed!
well done ma!
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
like what?

undecided undecided what is a waste of time
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
emperorchedda:
Now imma reveal this d0pe tactics to y'all. Just say: I was scrolling to my bro's friend phone in the club and saw your picture I got so attracted that I collected your contact/pin. If she asks the guy's name just say he's your bro's friend and you don't even know him. With this she will never delete you
Perfect!! grin thanks man
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by kulboy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Tell her the pin was revealed to you in a dream..

A guy once said that to me,it was funny to me and i just let go of the question..
Today we are best of friends smiley
I just dey look you oooo. Who is that guy sef tongue
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
kulboy:

I just dey look you oooo. Who is that guy sef tongue
You na tongue
Abi you've forgotten grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by AfricanApple(f): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dapo777:

undecided undecided what is a waste of time
they didn't teach me, therefore, I don't know sad
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by AfricanApple(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
emperorchedda:
Now imma reveal this d0pe tactics to y'all. Just say: I was scrolling through my bro's friend's phone in the club and saw your picture I got so attracted that I collected your contact/pin. If she asks the guy's name just say he's your bro's friend and you don't even know him. With this she will never delete you
and you think everybody has a brother? undecided
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Adecephas(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
emperorchedda:
Now imma reveal this d0pe tactics to y'all. Just say: I was scrolling through my bro's friend's phone in the club and saw your picture I got so attracted that I collected your contact/pin. If she asks the guy's name just say he's your bro's friend and you don't even know him. With this she will never delete you
let's assume she's the only child
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Ricardo2400(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Got ur pin 4rm a pin book....and she actually believed!!
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by funkyjms: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
and you think everybody has a brother? undecided

Adecephas:

He's not talking about the chick's brother. Read again.
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by InZA: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why should you randomly collect a girl's PIN in the first place.

If you're feeling her picture as much as you think, the same way you would have collected the pin from the phone of the person you saw her dp, tell the person to give you her number.

Pick up your phone and call... It works.

Some 2years ago.... A friend of mine put up this picture of his friend as his display picture.... She had the most amazing eyes!!!- beautiful eyes weaken my knees.... So I just collected the girl's number from the friend, called her up and "spinned" her head with my mouth.

This is 2015 and we are still super good friends... Infact she's on my Top 3 girls I'm considering to likely date/court /get married to.

The point I'm making is.... Calling many times is so much better than going though the hassle of pinging.... A girl can ignore your pings for days... But If you call especially if you're "worded"... You will leave an indelible impression
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by jaykaylegend(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
My zipper got spoilt so I borrowed your pin from a friend to fix it temporarily and since then I have not returned it

Works like magic

Thank me later grin
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by funkyjms: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2015
jaykaylegend:
My zipper got spoilt so I borrowed your pin from a friend to fix it temporarily and since then I have not returned it

Works like magic

Thank me later grin

Who is that friend? That's the question! tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Mcowubaba: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2015
I saw the pin on my clothe
I removed it..
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by emperorchedda(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Adecephas:

read again
Re: How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Tell her u needed something to burst balloon with.. And boom the pin appeared...
Or that breeze whistled it to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Months Without Internet OR 3 Months Without SEX – Which Would You Go For? / Mr Nairaland Six Packs Competition / Why Do You Lock Your Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.