Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! (43053 Views)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by ladyabadi(f): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Its a two way traffic. Am blaming no sex in particular because as human we all know what we want out of life. The kind of seed you sow and your deligence at taking care of it determines what you reap.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by mrsuccessful(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2015
mmmmmhhh okay
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by sherbol: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
During my sojourn in the Ivory Tower, I knew many guys who had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have a secrete plan. Now, you ain't married yet she stays with you in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you, you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5 foolish things:

1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. She will save the money that has been given to her and use it to better her life! You go dey there dey form 'married man' grin I guess you have never worked for money before so you don't freaking know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn't allow their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from 100L to final year. What a pity!!!

2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I don't get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams! She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads, fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense then?

3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn't God give her brain? There's a high possibility that she would graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God must surely punish you for cheating and impersonatinggrin

4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that's who you aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without the knowledge of your parents. That's why I still prefer private universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!

5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last! Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the guys' resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you are not part of their plans...just one of the steps on the ladder for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I asked again?

Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you. If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool's paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature but don't allow them cohabit with you!

A word is enough for the wise...peace to ya' all.
Happy Sunday!!!
true talk
i dated a lady on campus den,we enjoyed each oda from yr 1 to final yr.
she had a bf all thru den n we both no,though she met him b4 me n nt in d same state.
all assignments,seminars,project n exams na me dey do am.
we talked abt getting married to each oda,she agreed.
i loved her truly wit all my heart bt she has a shocker for me afta our final yr especially afta d project.
she told me she cannot marry me because of religious diff n dat her 1st lover has done nothing wrong for her to leave him.
i was mad,she spoilt d beginning of my service yr.
she left me for d guy inspite of all my begging.
unfortunately for her,d guy married anoda lady n dumped her.
meanwhile i moved on n God gave me a brand new lady as wife.
she is yet to marry now,am not mocking her am only saying it 4 odas to learn.
she cost me my 1st class slot n almost cost me my 2.1(i made a 2.1)
DONT CARRY ANY GIRL FINANCIALLY OR ACADEMICALLY IN SCH,ITS SO SO DANGEROUS.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by arimahoseloka(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
During my sojourn in the Ivory Tower, I knew many guys who had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have a secrete plan. Now, you ain't married yet she stays with you in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you, you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5 foolish things:

1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. She will save the money that has been given to her and use it to better her life! You go dey there dey form 'married man' grin I guess you have never worked for money before so you don't freaking know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn't allow their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from 100L to final year. What a pity!!!

2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I don't get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams! She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads, fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense then?

3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn't God give her brain? There's a high possibility that she would graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God must surely punish you for cheating and impersonatinggrin

4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that's who you aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without the knowledge of your parents. That's why I still prefer private universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!

5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last! Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the guys' resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you are not part of their plans...just one of the steps on the ladder for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I asked again?

Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you. If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool's paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature but don't allow them cohabit with you!

A word is enough for the wise...peace to ya' all.
Happy Sunday!!!
op you are talking nonsense. do you think it is only the men that do the spending? majority of this women use their money to buy food and make for their boyfriends, its just once in a while the guy brings out money for food.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Genea(f): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
teabully:
Genea, we're u a batch b corps member
na am in my penultimate yr
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by litetias(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
The fact you cohabit does not mean you'll suffer financially and academically. There are other factors that bring about poor grades and excessive spending.
If the girl you're cohabiting with is decent she might actually save you some money by buying foodstuff in bulk and cooking for you so you don't have to be eating in restaurants.
Also she may be a studious type thereby rubbing off on you.
There are too many generalisations and false premises by the OP that makes his conclusion flawed.
There are lots of decent girls who cohabit and they add a lot of value to the guy's life. Actually girls who cohabit tend to be less promiscuous than girls who live alone because girls who live alone will have free chance to be with different sex partners.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
ERM.... op how successful are you in life right now?
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Besto(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
your head dey dea
during my undergrad days...she took care of anytin feeding y i just payed huz rent..no draging.
n the moment she travels for weekends...i dey mingle with pringles well well.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Eboski(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Op you are 100 percent right all what you wrote is just about me and my ex girl,she stay with me although her years of university, she graduated 2012 and I told her I want to go and see her family that was when I realize she is dating any man from their place and her mom who I see as a mother to us when her daughter was still in school turned her back against me,let me not go into more details cos I have put everything behind me,so any guy thinking that his girlfriend will him by staying with him in school is just deceiving him self cos u will never know anything about her...learn a lesson today

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Keep living in denial.
Firstly....I did it and it was pretty amazing....only a poor dude that live off his parent would cry abt the crap the OP wrote and my GF at that Time ain't poor cos she even rented am apartment where we spend 5 to 6times a month

I don't live a fake life or form a deadbit story....if ur jealous of people who did it then its understandable .....Pray u get rich so u wont occupy ur mind with silly thoughts...people like u guys are the ones that will use calculator with ur wife on money for domestic use
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by pweetixandy: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Decryptor:

Cohabiter with a guy DETECTED undecided
like the world cares about what u think?
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nicklaus(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
pweetixandy:
but why are u taking panadol untop another couple's enjoyment! They will end up with another person after schl so what?! Do they end up with ur brother or ur sister?. When u wantu get married,u go ahead a marry d "decent" girl u want and live ur life! Why do y'all punk as-s-es come here to act like wise king solomon when in reality u have got nothing going for u. Amebo! Mind ur dirty business. YOLO jor! Life is too short to carry another person matter for head like gala. YOLO
the sound of your response is so typical of an illiterate. Did u say couple and enjoyment Haha grin , can't laff o, speak for yourself coz it sounds like you, and you really sound frustrated by the thread, 2 bad for u but it's not 2 late for you. Yes even a most notorious guy cherish the company of decent lady not a couple grin without children, did u even hear urself Enjoyment! After being used n useless in his face u start looking for a cool one to shoulder ur self inflicted life predicament. Did u say my brother HIAN if u near am na me go iron ur helpless T.o.T.o myself, if I hear, na ur type we want ? No wonder u no get pix make ppl for no see ur face. No worry God dey wink
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by highbeeola(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
mmmm am coming bk

Come back hia. nd defend yaself
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by femi4: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I had a girlfriend dat lived with her bf in skul too, funny enough, the guy was still chyking me sef. undecided
what is chyking?.....sorry, I be oldskul
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
desdichando:
I'm sure u also rooted for ur sisters and female cousins to cohabit with guys in school

Firstly....I did it and it was pretty amazing....only a poor dude that live off his parent would cry abt the crap the OP wrote and my GF at that Time ain't poor cos she even rented am apartment where we spend 5 to 6times a month I don't live a fake life or form a deadbit story....if ur jealous of people who did it then its understandable .....Pray u get rich so u wont occupy ur mind with silly thoughts...people like u guys are the ones that will use calculator with ur wife on money for domestic use

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
its only a FOOL that will read this and still call it a bull crap. Why attack the Op? He just posted the truth, its either u accept it or leave it. Na guilty conscience wan kill u.

Firstly....I did it and it was pretty amazing....only a poor dude that live off his parent would cry abt the crap the OP wrote and my GF at that Time ain't poor cos she even rented am apartment where we spend 5 to 6times a month I don't live a fake life or form a deadbit story....if ur jealous of people who did it then its understandable .....Pray u get rich so u wont occupy ur mind with silly thoughts...people like u guys are the ones that will use calculator with ur wife on money for domestic use
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by femi4: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Eboski:
Op you are 100 percent right all what you wrote is just about me and my ex girl,she stay with me although her years of university, she graduated 2012 and I told her I want to go and see her family that was when I realize she is dating any man from their place and her mom who I see as a mother to us when her daughter was still in school turned her back against me,let me not go into more details cos I have put everything behind me,so any guy thinking that his girlfriend will him by staying with him in school is just deceiving him self cos u will never know anything about her...learn a lesson today
Sorry about that.....she wasted your time
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by femi4: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:

Its not about being rich or poor... Its about distraction and regrets that comes along
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
femi4:
Its not about being rich or poor... Its about distraction and regrets that comes along
bros I came out with an upper ....what more do u have and I have no regrets
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nicklaus(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2015
ladyabadi:
Its a two way traffic. Am blaming no sex in particular because as human we all know what we want out of life. The kind of seed you sow and your deligence at taking care of it determines what you reap.
YOU GET SENSE smiley
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by femi4: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros I came out with an upper ....what more do u have and I have no regrets
Yours might just be one in thousands. Men are not really good at multitasking.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by pweetixandy: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Nicklaus:
the sound of your response is so typical of an illiterate. Did u say couple and enjoyment Haha grin , can't laff o, speak for yourself coz it sounds like you, and you really sound frustrated by the thread, 2 bad for u but it's not 2 late for you. Yes even a most notorious guy cherish the company of decent lady not a couple grin without children, did u even hear urself Enjoyment! After being used n useless in his face u start looking for a cool one to shoulder ur self inflicted life predicament. Did u say my brother HIAN if u near am na me go iron ur helpless T.o.T.o myself, if I hear, na ur type we want ? No wonder u no get pix make ppl for no see ur face. No worry God dey wink
so why are u killing urself my brother,over matter wey no concern u?! Typical of a low life cretin if u ask me. But u fools dnt have a problem with bf and gf spending the night together abi. Dumb as-5. Why is it paining u so much that a guy and a girl live together,just make me understand,isit ur business? Dnt develop hbp oo,cos if u shld die,one vultures will notice. I've said my own,dnt kill yaself over what will continue to happen,u can't change it cos u are inconsequential to d average human.. Fullstop
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
femi4:
Yours might just be one in thousands. Men are not really good at multitasking.

The honest fact is set ur priorities right...

If u know what u want even Beyonce won't distract u
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by elbukaze(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2015
This is pure Trash,
I cohabited while I was in d university, My girlfriend was responsible for our feedings, I only contribute, in fact I wonder if I would have graduated with out her help.

I graduated with sharp 2:1 and currently waiting for my service Batch A 2015.

we are still together and planning for our Future

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Parents should pay their wards impromptu visits sad sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by nwadiuko1(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Na mumu raised to power 10. Dy worry some of those guys.......and you go see some of them dy form responsibility
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by litetias(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2015
igwedexy:
I inhabited a friend of mine female for a week during examination in my hostel because her place to school was far........i swear after 2 days I was praying she leaves......they are too demanding
You inhabited a friend of your female? Na wa for english o
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Genea(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
highbeeola:

Come back hia. nd defend yaself
av got nothing to say dear
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by tayokem(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
you are 100% correct. it happened to my close fr
iend
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by chonchoro(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
Cool, my guy it take God for those Mucus to understan, nice rite up

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nicklaus(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
pweetixandy:
so why are u killing urself my brother,over matter wey no concern u?! Typical of a low life cretin if u ask me. But u fools dnt have a problem with bf and gf spending the night together abi. Dumb as-5. Why is it paining u so much that a guy and a girl live together,just make me understand,isit ur business? Dnt develop hbp oo,cos if u shld die,one vultures will notice. I've said my own,dnt kill yaself over what will continue to happen,u can't change it cos u are inconsequential to d average human.. Fullstop
You keep repeating the same thing over n over, so if anyone is dying here it's you. The matter no concern me but e concern you, grin another death for u, did I c pain me If anyone is pained here na U, miss OLODO. I c ur defintion of average human is living a couple's life in school SHIO, pennis no let u see road again. Don't worry dear e go beta but na ur hand e dey. Travel small u go c sey u give dat weak gooey WELL of yours breathing space. Iiiyaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / Neco Results For 2009/2010 Released!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82