Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! (43042 Views)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
spanzed:
Intersting....where are the baba lotanna in the house grin
Lol! They are hiding grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
And the only thing the girls(wives) have to offer is just to open their legs grin

Married couple without pikin cheesy
Papa Lotonna people go dey cover dia faces in shame now grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Psaalmuel(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2015
only av side chicks in ma dpartment,,my she doing very well in a diff uni frm mine.. ;Donly av side chicks in ma dpartment,,my she doing very well in a diff uni frm mine..

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by myked(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2015
grin so true, I pity doz guyz dat cohabit..... I hate it that these same girls will later talk abt gender equality wen dey allow dia victims feed & house em..... & OP, I luv dat proverb "...blokos go suffocate d pikin..." vry funny proverb

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
myked:
grin so true, I pity doz guyz dat cohabit..... I hate it that these same girls will later talk abt gender equality wen dey allow dia victims feed & house em..... & OP, I luv dat proverb "...blokos go suffocate d pikin..." vry funny proverb
Hmmm. Thanks! For the proverb, na Warri get am and e get copyright licence grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by lilmax(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

It seems you are cohabiting with a boy in school. I go tell ya papa grin
just as i thought cheesy
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2015
lilmax:
just as i thought cheesy
Yeah, she isgrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2015
shinebabe:
Make this week worthwhile by earning in dollars - [url]/19fK7OY[/url]
Stop derailing!!! U should have posted this in Biz section!
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by spanzed(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Lol! They are hiding grin[quote author=Rapmoney post=30769421]Probably she has broken his heart and they finally divorce..

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by manoman5: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks a lot and a lot God bless U

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
spanzed:
Lol! They are hiding grin
grin grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
manoman5:

Thanks and God bless u too!

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by j4sure(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2015
Eeyahhhh

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Decryptor(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

If u haven't done it don't write abt it.....

Girl Cohabiting Suspect DETECTED undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Decryptor(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
pweetixandy:
Mcheew..mind ur business jare,as long as they are not spending ur money,living in ur house or eating ur food. YOLO

Cohabiter with a guy DETECTED undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by JEITO: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Children co-habiting ontop fund provided by their parent. Height of stupidity.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Howcomes(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Have you ever walked into a luxury designer mall and wished that YOU owned it? What if you could own your own virtual Designer mall selling the hottest luxury designer goods and jewelry that Hollywood stars wear? Sound like a dream come true? It is! FERI FASHION HOUSE is the luxury designer of choice for 120+ celebrities in Hollywood and around the world for their day to day use as well as their red carpet appearances. YOU NOW HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN YOUR OWN YOUR OWN VIRTUAL DESIGNER MALL FOR AS LOW AS $169.
Visit www.gwtcorp.com/elixir

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Richard6(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Living with a girl in school will not only make you exprience all these things, it wil also make you to start doing extra things to be earning money so that you wil be able to be taking good care of the other person living with you as a "wife" and this will definitely affect your performance in school cus I wonder how you can combine hustling with reading and expect to d well...NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by katechris(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
undecidedSneezing nd passing#
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Not surprised. The stupidest topics always make front-page.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
you married for four years and no child, those couple must be barren and impotent respectively grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Edigrows: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

hmmm, i smell Guilty conscience grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by dahreyM: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
AfricanApple:

can i av a taste?
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Bmbolaji: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

My guy, Chibueze get 21 carry-overs for 400L studying Mechanical Engineering because of this! grin

21 carry-overs Na how many courses hm dey do as a whole sef
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by peedeeasobie(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:

Keep living in denial.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by goshen26: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:

the dog that will get missing will not hear the sound of whistle. of the hunter.
I almost fell into same trap as Corper. this babe will eat all my food stuff with me, keeping her money in d Bank , when I'm broke she will leave me with hunger. omo, I wise up sharp sharp that I'm a Lagos boy

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by chimerase2: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
In life wat so ever dat has advantage also has a disadvantage
U talked abt de disadvantage
Wat abt the advantage
Becos cohabiting has a lot of advantage oh yes I learnt a lot der dear grin
It makes u become a real man grin
Just like pre degree so is like a pre marriage
It makes u responsible tongue
Believe u me u will save much if u co habit becos u won't be spending ur moni on different gals tongue
Inshort leme stop here for nw
LONG LIVE CO habition grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by peedeeasobie(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
wallflower:
Not surprised. The stupidest topics always make front-page.

Pls kindly tell us the topic that should make front page... Tonto Dike's?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm...I made FP. Na God do am o! I dey dance Nkpokiti and Surugede dance grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by hayotundeh: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Wat of d case wia both actually combined resources togeda cld still party with dia frnds without involving d oda partner n cld still study hard making good grades graduating n dou dey v separate relationships nw n good jobs dey still get along well.i believe tis all abt taking a stand on wat u want n wat u dnt want in dt cohabitating relationship.it worked perfectly 4 mii n d lady while we wia in skool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.