Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! (43039 Views)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by haryormeedeh(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
nice post, but I think almost everything is in the reverse. you will hardly see any guy do all these stuff, apart from the money aspect sha

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
If you like keep preaching this thing from now till Buhari/Jonathan emerges as president elect/select, these boys won't hear you.

But if you think that its the guys that do the spending most times then you are a joker.

Bros dat year I been sabi babes wey dey take care of dia guys in totality. Some dudes wise jor grin

Genea u are sighted...... #winks grin

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by haryormeedeh(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
nice post, but I think the reverse is the case. almost everything is done by the girls, excluding the money aspect sha
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Joshuadon: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Guys of nowadays............,.... undecided undecided will they ever have common sense...

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by igwedexy: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
I inhabited a friend of mine female for a week during examination in my hostel because her place to school was far........i swear after 2 days I was praying she leaves......they are too demanding

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
op,your head dey there.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by malonephill(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thanks for this poster brotherly wanna try something like this next session

Na God say make I never sleep

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
igwedexy:
I inhabited a friend of mine female for a week during examination in my hostel because her place to school was far........i swear after 2 days I was praying she leaves......they are too demanding
I believe u bought cream and other things needed by a woman for her? grin grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
If you like keep preaching this thing from now till Buhari/Jonathan emerges as president elect/select, these boys won't hear you.

But if you think that its the guys that do the spending most times then you are a joker.

Bros dat year I been sabi babes wey dey take care of dia guys in totality. Some dudes wise jor grin

So deh send u go school to go marry, abi?
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

So deh send u go school to go marry, abi?
Bros even if I'll need to go back to skool again its for my Ph.D. I'm sure u know what I mean.

Bros in my days if osho pass my way I dey collect o
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
malonephill:
Thanks for this poster brotherly wanna try something like this next session

Na God say make I never sleep
Tell ur girlfriend make she rent her own house. It will be better if both of u do not see each oda so often. The primary purpose of being there is to study. It is such a pity that most students have made study the secondary purpose.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joshuadon:
Guys of nowadays............,.... undecided undecided will they ever have common sense...
A word is enough bro... wink

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Bros even if I'll need to go back to skool again its for my Ph.D. I'm sure u know what I mean.

Bros in my days if osho pass my way I dey collect o
Hope u nor nack carry-over any how so? grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
op,your head dey there.
Thanks bro. God bless smiley
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by igwedexy: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

I believe u bought cream and other things needed by a woman for her? grin grin

nah I did not....the annoying part was that she even wanted me to be cooking for her while she was busy reading.... I stopped at once and depended on my bread and akara....na so I take survive

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
nice post, but I think the reverse is the case. almost everything is done by the girls, excluding the money aspect sha
If that is the case, that means we are no longer in Nigeria. We are now in France or Finlandgrin

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

Hope u nor nack carry-over any how so? grin
Bros I been get carry over in 100L way back then for a 4-unit course. I can't forget how I wept grin. It was so painful

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by malonephill(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

Tell ur girlfriend make she rent her own house. It will be better if both of u do not see each oda so often. The primary purpose of being there is to study. It is such a pity that most students have made study the secondary purpose.
get your point!!!, it not even my idea that I want to accommodate her, she insisted she want to stay with have tried my possible best to let her know it not a good one, but it sound as if I'm pushing her away...

Now I know how to tackle the issue

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
igwedexy:

nah I did not....the annoying part was that she even wanted me to be cooking for her while she was busy reading.... I stopped at once and depended on my bread and akara....na so I take survive
U be wise guy! Some will come through the means of jambito being stranded after passing post ume examsgrin before know, she has stayed a complete session living on u too.

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
malonephill:
get your point!!!, it not even my issue that I want to accommodate her, she insisted she want to stay with have tried my possible best to let her know it not a good one, but it sound as if I'm pushing her away...

Now I know how to tackle the issue
I just hope everything works out for good. Success in ur journey through the university smiley
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by igwedexy: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

U be wise guy! Some will come through the means of jambito being stranded after passing post ume examsgrin before know, she has stayed a complete session living on u too.

lool.....very true dude

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Bros I been get carry over in 100L way back then for a 4-unit course. I can't forget how I wept grin. It was so painful
It is well.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

It is well.
Bros its over well sef grin. I'm living life to d fullest o. No pity me o cos u dey lose by so doing
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by malonephill(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

I just hope everything works out for good. Success in ur journey through the university smiley
honestly bruh! with this your epistle....right on the lane

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Genea(f): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:

wateeeeeered don't lemme pour water on u ooooo
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by That9jaVine(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
wateeeeeered don't lemme pour water on u ooooo
. The goddess is awake... Roll out d drums and sound the trumpet grin grin grin
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Bros its over well sef grin. I'm living life to d fullest o. No pity me o cos u dey lose by so doing
Ok. Success!

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

Ok. Success!
I'm already living the successful life. Deo Gracias
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
I'm already living the successful life. Deo Gracias
To God be the glorygrin

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by watered(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

To God be the glorygrin
In Jesus Name.....Amen

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
ellahzy:

Nice Points, OP

................Nice points

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammad Bello Hassan Shot Dead Along Katsina-Zamfara Road / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship