Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! (43044 Views)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:

Firstly....I did it and it was pretty amazing....only a poor dude that live off his parent would cry abt the crap the OP wrote and my GF at that Time ain't poor cos she even rented am apartment where we spend 5 to 6times a month I don't live a fake life or form a deadbit story....if ur jealous of people who did it then its understandable .....Pray u get rich so u wont occupy ur mind with silly thoughts...people like u guys are the ones that will use calculator with ur wife on money for domestic use
imagine the dust emanating from the waste bin of your brain. Men like us will not fold our arms and wait for a lady to rent an apartment with her parents money before we start staying with them, its only a guy without a future like u that does such. The op only aired his view which got u provoked because u are guilty of the things he said and for your info I have a gf as well, I stay alone but she only visits during the wknd, once every month. She has her own apartment and I ain't like u who would want to depend on a lady for shelter and food. U just started ur life on a poverty note. This shows how wretched you are.....a gold digger.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
sherbol:
true talk
i dated a lady on campus den,we enjoyed each oda from yr 1 to final yr.
she had a bf all thru den n we both no,though she met him b4 me n nt in d same state.
all assignments,seminars,project n exams na me dey do am.
we talked abt getting married to each oda,she agreed.
i loved her truly wit all my heart bt she has a shocker for me afta our final yr especially afta d project.
she told me she cannot marry me because of religious diff n dat her 1st lover has done nothing wrong for her to leave him.
i was mad,she spoilt d beginning of my service yr.
she left me for d guy inspite of all my begging.
unfortunately for her,d guy married anoda lady n dumped her.
meanwhile i moved on n God gave me a brand new lady as wife.
she is yet to marry now,am not mocking her am only saying it 4 odas to learn.
she cost me my 1st class slot n almost cost me my 2.1(i made a 2.1)
DONT CARRY ANY GIRL FINANCIALLY OR ACADEMICALLY IN SCH,ITS SO SO DANGEROUS.
luv this testimony joor. Abeg tell idiots like one Kallerman let him learn more in life

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by majomayo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

If u haven't done it don't write abt it.....

Thank you jare. Did it for a year and nothing of sort written by the OP happened. It takes 2 matured minds tho.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
majomayo:

Thank you jare. Did it for a year and nothing of sort written by the OP happened. It takes 2 matured minds tho.
yeah
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
imagine the dust emanating from the waste bin of your brain. Men like us will not fold our arms and wait for a lady to rent an apartment with her parents money before we start staying with them, its only a guy without a future like u that does such. The op only aired his view which got u provoked because u are guilty of the things he said and for your info I have a gf as well, I stay alone but she only visits during the wknd, once every month. She has her own apartment and I ain't like u who would want to depend on a lady for shelter and food. U just started ur life on a poverty note. This shows how wretched you are.....a gold digger.
u are a waste to ur parents cos simple English is freaking hard for u to comprehend ......only a poor man feels alot of proudness in himself...u don't know how much am worth but u automatically think am poor....ask any of ur average or rich family member,am sure hes gonna explained to u that u are engulfed with a poor man's orientation.....

Saying she has an apartment doesn't mean we live in her apartment ....well a wretched assfork like u have nothing to offer me so either piss off or go Bleep urself its ur choice

And dude its 2015....am in the future already....work harder so u can aim at me
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by fasho01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
quite try but as with every other thing, there are always exceptions. i cohabited with my fiance when we were in school(she had her house where she paid the rent & other utility bills but was mostly at my place, sometimes 4weeks straight.) but i ws one of the best graduating students in my class & she also came out fine in school & we are to wed this year so i guess it has to do with how focused one is
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by woodboi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
elbukaze:
This is pure Trash,
I cohabited while I was in d university, My girlfriend was responsible for our feedings, I only contribute, in fact I wonder if I would have graduated with out her help.

I graduated with sharp 2:1 and currently waiting for my service Batch A 2015.

we are still together and planning for our Future

Happy for you... The fact that you get away with something's doesn't make it right, like when Don't Jazzy said going to school is of no use, or so many young once losting after wizkid.... Do u know for every 1 Wizkid or 2face wanna be, they are 100 youths heading to self destruct, like wise goes for your type. All I'm saying the bad out weighs the good, trust me I have seen peeps fall into this dumb shit esply if the girl happens to be the type that fell sick constantly, it will really pull you back. one thing I've learnt in life is sacrifice and setting your priority to a point where u can't easily loose focus, most dude that came out with poor results got caught in different web. Let the best thing preside over mediocre, imagine a world where everyone co habitats in school, what do u think the results would look like?

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by peedeeasobie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Firstly....I did it and it was pretty amazing....only a poor dude that live off his parent would cry abt the crap the OP wrote and my GF at that Time ain't poor cos she even rented am apartment where we spend 5 to 6times a month

I don't live a fake life or form a deadbit story....if ur jealous of people who did it then its understandable .....Pray u get rich so u wont occupy ur mind with silly thoughts...people like u guys are the ones that will use calculator with ur wife on money for domestic use

What on earth is this guy talking about?
Mr. Richman!
Continue with indiscipline and call it riches.
SMH
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by option10: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Correct yan
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
While op is raising pertinent issues, the beneficiaries are countering him, he that has ears.....
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by macof(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

If u haven't done it don't write abt it.....

na this kain people no dey hear until dem follow dead body inside grave
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Godsknight(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
elbukaze:
This is pure Trash,
I cohabited while I was in d university, My girlfriend was responsible for our feedings, I only contribute, in fact I wonder if I would have graduated with out her help.

I graduated with sharp 2:1 and currently waiting for my service Batch A 2015.

we are still together and planning for our Future

guy so u can now brag as if it was ur efforts that produced the 2:1?. i sabi u wella for school! guy, dont let me burst ur bubble on this forum ooooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
u are a waste to ur parents cos simple English is freaking hard for u to comprehend ......only a poor man feels alot of proudness in himself...u don't know how much am worth but u automatically think am poor....ask any of ur average or rich family member,am sure hes gonna explained to u that u are engulfed with a poor man's orientation.....

Saying she has an apartment doesn't mean we live in her apartment ....well a wretched assfork like u have nothing to offer me so either piss off or go Bleep urself its ur choice

And dude its 2015....am in the future already....work harder so u can aim at me
hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha, see this mediocre goat. Praising his stupidity. re read ur last blabbing.....poor hag. Since ur name is not and can neva be on Forbe's list nobody will want to be like u, ur ancestors and descendants.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
macof:

na this kain people no dey hear until dem follow dead body inside grave
bros thank u. That guy is doomed from the onset.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
peedeeasobie:

What on earth is this guy talking about?
Mr. Richman!
Continue with indiscipline and call it riches.
SMH
bros God bless u. He is just displaying his stupidity and poverty mentality on social media

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by dksuperstar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
i go send her papa number give u...just wait
Rapmoney:

It seems you are cohabiting with a boy in school. I go tell ya papa grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
furstrated dude bbe like :--
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha, see this mediocre goat. Praising his stupidity. re read ur last blabbing.....poor hag. Since ur name is not and can neva be on Forbe's list nobody will want to be like u, ur ancestors and descendants.
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
furstrated dude bbe like :--
pot calling kettle black. See how fellow sensible guys are raining insults on ur poor head. Hehehehehehe.....loser.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
pot calling kettle black. See how fellow sensible guys are raining insults on ur poor head. Hehehehehehe.....loser.
keep hating dude..ur life aint gonna change...if u dont like what i did, kill urself
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
keep hating dude..ur life aint gonna change...if u dont like what i did, kill urself
thanks for conceding. Keep waiting for a lady to provide shelter and riches for u. U started it. Keep hating and hating the truth. Feel free to kill ursef as well. After all nobody knows u here.

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by SenatorJames(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
During my sojourn in the Ivory Tower, I knew many guys who had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have a secrete plan. Now, you ain't married yet she stays with you in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you, you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5 foolish things:

1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. She will save the money that has been given to her and use it to better her life! You go dey there dey form 'married man' grin I guess you have never worked for money before so you don't freaking know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn't allow their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from 100L to final year. What a pity!!!

2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I don't get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams! She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads, fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense then?

3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn't God give her brain? There's a high possibility that she would graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God must surely punish you for cheating and impersonatinggrin

4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that's who you aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without the knowledge of your parents. That's why I still prefer private universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!

5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last! Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the guys' resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you are not part of their plans...just one of the steps on the ladder for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I asked again?

Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you. If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool's paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature but don't allow them cohabit with you!

A word is enough for the wise...peace to ya' all.
Happy Sunday!!!
This post is a good wake-up call for anybody that cares to learn. I left some of them in school running up and down begging for pass from lecturers, the funny part of it is that many of those girls graduated in flying colours, working and married to another serious guys by now.

what a shame.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by dammywapes(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
SenatorJames:
This post is a good wake-up call for anybody that cares to learn. I left some of them in school running up and down begging for pass from lecturers, the funny part of it is that many of those girls graduated in flying colours, working and married to another serious guys by now.

what a shame.
Yes they will definitely graduate in flying colors since they gat no worry. All what they need to be worried about has already been fixed by their parents and boyfriend. I called this kind of situation a stepping stones to greatness. The guys are involved in this kind of issues are the stones the girls step on to their greatness.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
thanks for conceding. Keep waiting for a lady to provide shelter and riches for u. U started it. Keep hating and hating the truth. Feel free to kill ursef as well. After all nobody knows u here.
my parting advice is change the way u think....i receive my paycheck every month but ur there hating ...at ur age still in school....well I wish u the best

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Medunah: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
kelechi50:
the joy of a man is to have a reserved wife,not over used ones like u
on a normal day, woulda ignored dis but pls get a life, u know nothing about me. so in ur warped mind now, because i said its a free world nd pple should mind deir biz, it suddenly means i live with my bf nd av bin overused?? i ignord all others but urs jz doesnt add up.

Cc: all other assholes quoting me to blab
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by PrimeMeso(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nairalander01:
OP You forget to add that the guys end up packing carry overs with bagco bag. grin

Abi la Ghana must go ni?...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Orikinla:

Thank you OP.
Thanks man smiley
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Kingsasian(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
kallmemrB:
my parting advice is change the way u think....i receive my paycheck every month but ur there hating ...at ur age still in school....well I wish u the best
for ur info am a graduate. U don't need to announce to us that u are still unemployed. U act and talk like a kid. Nobody wanna know whether u are desperate for a job. U are too foolish and childish for my liking. Anyway I wish u all the best.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2015
mizkeleke:
So true OP. The one that annoys me most is when a girl packs to live with her bf in the hostel..
Hian..
I appreciate it when replies like this come from a lady. Nice sense of reasoning. Keep it up! smiley
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by mizkeleke(f): 1:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Rapmoney:

I appreciate it when replies like this come from a lady. Nice sense of reasoning. Keep it up! smiley
Tnx
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by flipboss(m): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2015
pweetixandy:
Mcheew..mind ur business jare,as long as they are not spending ur money,living in ur house or eating ur food. YOLO
we know your type.... contunu undecided
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 17, 2015
how that one put garri for my belle
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by slimpresh(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
And the only thing the girls(wives) have to offer is just to open their legs grin

Married couple without pikin cheesy
minus d numerous D&Cs wey d girls go still do. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.