Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? (589 Views)

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / 12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by sirbegojay(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2015
I have been lucky enough to fall in love
twice but unlucky enough for either of
the relationships to last. I am still
reeling from my last relationship but
Now it's more a case of just not
knowing if there's someone out there
for me, I would just like to ask, how
many times can you fall in love before
finding the right person? Some may see
this as a silly question and there's
probably no definite answer but I feel so lucky to have had at least experienced love in my life that maybe my luck has run out and I'm just meant to be alone for the rest of my life (as self pitying as that may sound).
Or maybe those men were just not right for me and I'm yet to meet the man who is.. I guess what I'm asking is.. Are there people out there who thought they found love, only to find it didn't work out and went on to find something even better? I feel so lost at the moment, I know I really gave my all to both those relationships, and now I feel disheartened that I will ever find someone who will love me for me,
it would be nice to have a small amount
of reassurance.
Has anyone been in my place and are
now happily in love?
Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by ThunderTrail(f): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
An average of 22 times based on research.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by Craigston: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Stop believing the 'right person myth'. There's never a right person or significant other. What if Buhari has killed her?
Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by Adeoba10(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2015
During raining season, i can fall in love like 14times especially wen am putting on bathrum slippers...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by SOLMICHAEL(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
many time!!!
Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by malonephill(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Till I find, will decide then.... undecided
Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by malonephill(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2015
ThunderTrail:
An average of 22 times based on research.
you must be kidding right
Re: How Many Times Can You Fall In Love Before Finding The Right Person? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
sirbegojay:
I have been lucky enough to fall in love
twice but unlucky enough for either of
the relationships to last. I am still
reeling from my last relationship but
Now it's more a case of just not
knowing if there's someone out there
for me, I would just like to ask, how
many times can you fall in love before
finding the right person? Some may see
this as a silly question and there's
probably no definite answer but I feel so lucky to have had at least experienced love in my life that maybe my luck has run out and I'm just meant to be alone for the rest of my life (as self pitying as that may sound).
Or maybe those men were just not right for me and I'm yet to meet the man who is.. I guess what I'm asking is.. Are there people out there who thought they found love, only to find it didn't work out and went on to find something even better? I feel so lost at the moment, I know I really gave my all to both those relationships, and now I feel disheartened that I will ever find someone who will love me for me,
it would be nice to have a small amount
of reassurance.
Has anyone been in my place and are
now happily in love?

Reel no more. Love will find you.

(((((Hugs)))))))

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / My only love / 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.