Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? (19791 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by dhappyking(m): 5:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Op, you should judge this matter yourself. If your partner fulfills all other obligations and fails to be faithful to you. Has your partner failed or succeeded?

1 Like

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by Sigo86(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Dyt:

Nope
U don't have fine lips

Lolz... U've checked my pix 2confirm?
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by hermesprogidy(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2015
lol... In as much as I agree with you, but truth is, I didn't make the rules. Funny enough, it is women who enforce this nuance. Let your husband cheat on you, and hear what your mother will tell you, reverse the action, (you cheat on your husband) and hear her response. grin
An2elect2:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Both sexes should be held responsible for infidelity equally anywhere in the world. Simple.That was what i was expecting to hear o. smiley
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by dasparrow: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
ladyabadi:
Men will always be men. This is Africa, its almost normal for a married man to cheat. I do not enjoy bn cheated on, and do not pray for a cheating man but if it happens then shit happens so? Ladies be realistic, if a man provides almost all my needs and that of the kids and family at large why should I worry? One rule, please remember to use protection and when you are caught my demands increases.

There is no guarantee that the man will use protection or that the condom won't break. A woman married to a man who is a serial cheat is at high risk of contracting HIV/AIDS and other STDs/STIs just like an ashawo. First of all, you should not depend on a man to provide you with all your needs as long as you are not sick or handicap. You should be able to work and provide your basic necessities as a grown woman.

Secondly, when your cheating husband gives you a deadly disease that has no cure, he will end up dying, you will end up dying and your children will be left to suffer in this cruel world as orphans. The reason why HIV/AIDS ravaged black Africa more than anywhere else in the world is because many African men and women have risky sexual behavior. Many don't know how to stay faithful in a monogamous relationship. Do you think that exchanging body fluids and germs with several partners during sex is healthy? Health is wealth and even if you possess the whole world, if you don't have good health, you will never enjoy anything you have got or acquired. A person who cannot control his appetite for sex is a sex addict and should go for therapy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by queensmith: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm. Does cheating on your spouse make you a bad person. Some think no.

People make mistakes apparently. What arrant nonsense. Which part of it was a mistake? Swapping numbers with lustful intentions, meeting in a discreet place. The kiss? Undressing? Swapping body fluids? I'd like to hear from a cheater how exactly the mistake played out.

Yes cheating does make you bad for relationships, not to say you can't be good at some things. But it will definitely take away trustworthy, honesty, faithfulness and reliability from your characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
donpeey22:
Would you permit me to "sample" your wife when you get married grin grin grin
Lmao...

If I have to know about it before it happens, doesn't that change my initial submission?
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by crackhaus: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I must be a narcissist then.

I would wager that it actually did have something to do with it, the infidelity (under the surface of it all), but I'll take your word for it. Cheating doesn't make an otherwise electric and 'wholesome' personality an altogether terrible person, but it does a fine job at making that same individual terrible to live with.

It's why it's rather easy to be/remain good friends with a so-called cheat, not so to continue being their loving, trusting, and faithful BF/GF/Spouse, i.e, insignificant other.

Honestly, your wager isn't out of place - she said the same thing then as did a few friends who knew about it

So maybe it did have something to do with the infidelity (under the surface), but I was able to forgive...at least that's what I believe.
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by GOODLIGHT: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Serious bondage!

Deliverance case.!!

If you know the consequences of having multiple sex partner and having sex outside marriage, you will not dare it.!!!

It may result to Untimely death,Poverty, sickness etc

IT IS VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by Drone007: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
striktlymi:
If a spouse is faithful in many things but one. Fulfills all other responsibilities to the partner and the children but for some reason the person can't stop extramarital affairs.

Would that singular act make him or her a terrible person to live with as a spouse and a parent?

This is like a most expensive house, built with the most expensive materials and faithful maintenance of same, but built on a sandy foundation!

2 Likes

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao...

If I have to know about it before it happens, doesn't that change my initial submission?
OK . I was thinking you wouldn't mind even if you had to know before hand cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by dubbiskelly(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
pwerrymansion:
nwannem a iwu onye olee?
Awum onye uzo uyo!

1 Like

Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by dubbiskelly(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahahahaha eziokwu o
Okooo, mana odikwa liski!
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Honestly, your wager isn't out of place - she said the same thing then as did a few friends who knew about it

So maybe it did have something to do with the infidelity (under the surface), but I was able to forgive...at least that's what I believe.

Arright.
Re: Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
buchilino:
is this a trick question?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. / How Can One Recover Borrowed Money From An In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.