Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? (4150 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by daxon001(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
I didn't create this thread to start having peeps who are immature to start typing balderdash.I'm just thinking:in the stead of just prolonging the matter in wooing her,dating for a while,bleeping her and dumping her at the end of the day,is it too weird to ask it from day one,if that's all about ur intentions?
What's your take
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by TrishaP(f): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Not it isn't but where there'll be a big deal is the hot slap that will come after that.
Goodluck with that

2 Likes

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by luigiajah(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Come Op... Wetin you chop this morning
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Eggcelent(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Give it a try. You might be breaking new grounds in this part of the world.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
A lot of guys do this, but they offer money. Therefore, it's equivalent to getting an olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
TrishaP:
Not it isn't but where there'll be a big deal is the hot slap that will come after that.
Goodluck with that
You'll slap someone who asks you one time for sex, but you'll gladly open your legs to someone who takes your emotions on a jolly ride, deceives you, and in the end, makes you look cheap.

Girl logic.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by danmention: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
hmm.. many ladies will prefer you take one or two more steps ahead, spend some money before voicing that thought
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
danmention:
hmm.. many ladies will prefer you take one or two more steps ahead, spend some money before voicing that thought
They are hypocrites.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by nobilis: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
OP,
if a random girl walks up to you and politely tells you that she wants you guys to fu*ck, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Immature thread with immature comments

Runs out of thread

1 Like

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Nope! Except if the guy is unhinge

Like seriously, who does that?
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2015
I
Blackett:
You'll slap someone who asks you one time for sex, but you'll gladly open your legs to someone who takes your emotions on a jolly ride, deceives you, and in the end, makes you look cheap.
Girl logic.

What sense does it make walking to a girl wit that kind of question like she was some prostiute. If looked at from a normal perspective, urs is even making her look cheap than d other. At least, she's dating him, and did it for some reason. Walahi! Girls don't suffer finsh!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Segirl18:
I

What sense does it make walking to a girl wit that kind of question like she was some prostiute. If looked at from a normal perspective, urs is even making her look cheap than d other. At least, she's dating him, and did it for some reason. Walahi! Girls don't suffer finsh!!!
If the same guy walks up to her, asks for a date, and sleeps with her within 2 days, pls, what's the difference?
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by timawoku(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Hi! My name is kelvin, erm...can we fvck?

1 Like

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by dahreyM: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2015
@op hw does it sound to u? does it sound pleasant to ur hearing? i'm sure u av 'NO' as an answer. why will u walk up to a lady and say "hae baby cn i av sex with u?" a stranger, smbody u dn't even knw at all. she will stamp her five fingers on ur face. jez pray passers by dn't intervene, if dey do and ask what happened and the lady starts narrating, i pray u won't be lynched cos they will think u av evil motives behind such a disgraceful request.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by timawoku(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
nobilis:
OP,
if a random girl walks up to you and politely tells you that she wants you guys to fu*ck, what will you do?

Why do you think guys carry rubber in their wallets?
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by justmag(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
TrishaP:
Goodluck with that

You would be surprised that some girl out there might just look at you up and down and then be like "atleast you are honest, sure! Why not. Let's go!" grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by justmag(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2015
daxon001:
I didn't create this thread to start having peeps who are immature to start typing balderdash.I'm just thinking:in the stead of just prolonging the matter in wooing her,dating for a while,bleeping her and dumping her at the end of the day,is it too weird to ask it from day one,if that's all about ur intentions?
What's your take

its possible. And they are called "P R O S T I T U T E S !!"
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by chimerase2: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:

Girl logic.
u knw so gals dnt reason with dere God giving sense
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by nobilis: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
timawoku:

Why do you think guys carry rubber in their wallets?

that doesn't answer my question.

my question is straightforward.
don't ask me why guys carry condoms in their wallets.
tell me what you will do when a random walks up to you and politely demands for sex.

and answer for yourself. don't presume to know the possible reaction of every other guy out there.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by timawoku(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
nobilis:

tell me what you will do when a random walks up to you and politely demands for sex.

and answer for yourself. don't presume to know the possible reaction of every other guy out there.

What do you think condom is for?
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Equado(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
samflexxy:
Immature thread with immature comments

Runs out of thread
STFU,what do you know of maturity?
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is this a research, prank or punk undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op, try it and give us results naaaa cry cry sad wink grin
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by jaykaylegend(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op, how does it sounds to you?

Like.;
Hi sister my name is deola I just like your figure and I really want to bang you like right now
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Qmab: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yes, op. Its possible, but it goes beyond walking up to someone and politely asking for sex. If you do it you'll be seen as a pervert. To have a carefree romp a.k.a fling with someone which according to you has to be mutual, then you have to be a good judge of situations and character. You have to be interesting, engaging, witty and most of all honest. That is when if u succeed in eventually bowling a girl over, you will receive a text d next day from the girl telling you she had a nice time. And dt is what it will be. A nice time. I hoped i helped you, op.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by daxon001(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
nobilis:
OP,
wat I'll do is i'll go 2 her place and we'll talk
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by stillchris: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
guy, go learn how to chyke woman. you sound like you've never been lucky with them.

it's nature, you want them, you chase them and succeed fast or prolonged depending on your skills.

or.... try oloshos. those ones no go even wait for you to ask dem.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Qualer: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Qmab:
Yes, op. Its possible, but it goes beyond walking up to someone and politely asking for sex. If you do it you'll be seen as a pervert. To have an unhinged romp a.k.a fling with someone which according to you has to be mutual, then had to be a good judge of situations and character. You have to be interesting, engaging, witty and most of all honest. That is when if u succeed in eventually bowling a girl over, you will receive a text d next day from the girl tell you she had a nice time you. And dt is what it will be. A nice time. I hoped i helped you, op.

That is a very profound explanation! seems you are speaking from 'first-hand nice-time' experience(s)?!
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
nobilis:

a lady walking over and demanding will be that kind weird and awkward. IS like she's trying to dash you a free STD
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Qmab: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Qualer:

That is a very profound explanation! seems you are speaking from 'first-hand nice-time' experience(s)?!
Must i speak from first hand experience? I read, that's where i learn things.
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
If the same guy walks up to her, asks for a date, and sleeps with her within 2 days, pls, what's the difference?

At least, d politeness is there that he did ask her out first, unlike u who jex walked up to her rudely asking for sth thinking its polite. Even if he did sleep wit her for just two days, its the decision of d girl that matters
Re: Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Segirl18:

At least, d politeness is there that he did ask her out first, unlike u who jex walked up to her rudely asking for sth thinking its polite. Even if he did sleep wit her for just two days, its the decision of d girl that matters
If it's the decision of the girl that matters, what's the difference between a girl that said yes immediately and a girl that said yes within 2 days?

Nothing.

They are both cheap! So I don't really see what she was forming for just 2 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning Signs During Dating /courtship. / Can I Give It A Second Thought? / I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.