Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Partner?? (3920 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will lead the way.....

As a Professional Male Gold digger ( a profession for guys) I was captivated by the way she was spending money,buying new devices, attires, etc!!

Even though her beauty was Below average, I was falling deeply in Love.

So I made the move. It wasn't hard because as a cool guy she was surprised I was making advances to her....

She fell, and ever since till some few months back, I was living in PARADISE even after we graduated from school till she Travelled Abroad for further Education!!

So share your own story, let us know!!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
I am single
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Cholls(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:
I am single
my sister Eeyah!.......
anyway, hope you are getting laid sha.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by unapapadeycraze: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:
I am single

Let's mingle.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by SweetieConstie(f): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lmao! His gentility nd care... grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Eeyah!.......
u still dey ask.....in this age.....Being single means m just getting oiled, no emotional attachment

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lmao! His gentility nd care... grin

I feel the love in your comment
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Let's mingle.

Post your picture here so that everyone will decide for me
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
u still dey ask.....in this age.....Being single means m just getting oiled, no emotional attachment

Haaaaaaa grin cool shocked

Na wa o...... so a lady cannot loose her virginity on her wedding night
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Eeyah!.......

Jamb question..... Simi feat Falz the bad guy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by SweetieConstie(f): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I feel the love in your comment
wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Cholls(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Jamb question..... Simi feat Falz the bad guy
my sister you know am not from there.......please who are they?.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by unapapadeycraze: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Post your picture here so that everyone will decide for me

i'm dealing with you not everybody. Wetin concern everybody? So you can't take decisions on your own?

Let's yarn in private.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Haaaaaaa grin cool shocked

Na wa o...... so a lady cannot loose her virginity on her wedding night
sure, why not......but she has to be avin dat wedding at 15 not twenty sumtin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
sure, why not......but she has to be avin dat wedding at 15 not twenty sumtin

LMFAO..... I swear some comments on nairaland can make u laugh and forget your sorrow...... funny enoughh I am 17years old
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i'm dealing with you not everybody. Wetin concern everybody? So you can't take decisions on your own?

Let's yarn in private.

I belong to EVERYBODY and I belong to NOBODY
--- PMB
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my sister you know am not from there.......please who are they?.

What planet are u on

Cos I am on Mars

Simi and Falz are two new planets discovered by Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

LMFAO..... I swear some comments on nairaland can make u laugh and forget your sorrow...... funny enoughh I am 17years old
lol......i can't come here and start shouting upandan pinkieblue is not a V bt one thing i can shout upandan is she is getting there and ds yr sef....e sure say u go don reach ur final destination? u'd b like.......at least, e no dey kill person

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol......i can't come here and start shouting upandan pinkieblue is not a V bt one thing i can shout upandan is she is getting there and ds yr sef....e sure say u go don reach ur final destination? u'd b like.......at least, e no dey kill person

Lol...... OMG!!!!! .... u are sounding like to naughty bestie
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Lol...... OMG!!!!! .... u are sounding like to naughty bestie
as I see bestie, i happy small but as i no cum see ur passport......body juzz come down straight
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

What planet are u on
Cos I am on Mars
Simi and Falz are two new planets discovered by Lai Mohammed
lmao
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
as I see bestie, i happy small but as i no cum see ur passport......body juzz come down straight

E good as body come down.... make e just dey relax there

Who passport don help
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Kelechi2020(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hnmmm... This topic is enticing...lalastica go soon push am enter front page....

Though we are not close anymore...

We met at the uni,two weeks before my 400l first sem exams during night class at one of my favourite class hideout,though i was the nerdy/social type and vowed not to chyke anything on skirt when i go out to read at night. but undecided undecided undecided undecided

the babe read/hype/jack pass me ohhh,in fact that attracted me to her.
the line i used to start the convo was "babe what are you doing here,don't you have a boyfriend?" and innocently she answered "i dont have". the rest is history....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
smiley
Pinkieblue:
I am single

Just keep lying..!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Kelechi2020(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:
I am single

what are you doing here then?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Hnmmm... This topic is enticing...lalastica go soon push am enter front page....

Though we are not close anymore...

We met at the uni,two weeks before my 400l first sem exams during night class at one of my favourite class hideout,though i was the nerdy/social type and vowed not to chyke anything on skirt when i go out to read at night. but undecided undecided undecided undecided

the babe read/hype/jack pass me ohhh,in fact that attracted me to her.
the line i used to start the convo was "babe what are you doing here,don't you have a boyfriend?" and innocently she answered "i dont have". the rest is history....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Badt Guy...

I have replied your Pm, and I have replied your mention!!

Just check it out....

The Job is still on... When you come to the office, just ask abt me!! (OBI)

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

E good as body come down.... make e just dey relax there

Who passport don help
lol....na to relax sure pass ooo, passport don help me as a guy ooo, i no go just look like total stranger to the person i wan relate wit(yanga go reduce small) buh as babe, e no good, ur mail no go gree rest.....just saying jare...... wait! What's a 17yr old looking for in this section **looking for seun**
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol....na to relax sure pass ooo, passport don help me as a guy ooo, i no go just look like total stranger to the person i wan relate wit(yanga go reduce small) buh as babe, e no good, ur mail no go gree rest.....just saying jare...... wait! What's a 17yr old looking for in this section **looking for seun**

Uncle Seun is coming he went to buy lollipop for me
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kelechi2020:

what are you doing here then?

I came to learn how to meet my partner

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Uncle Seun is coming he went to buy lollipop for me
lol.....we should go back to the old days wen a 17yr old doesn't even get to hear d word sex

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
smiley

Just keep lying..!!

Lol.....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.....we should go back to the old days wen a 17yr old doesn't even get to hear d word sex

Those days are gone jare..... technology has changed things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / Why Do Girls Like To Shower In Group And Guys Barely Do? / Best Night Club In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.