Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp (3158 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by bestme: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
My fellow nairalanders, pls advise me whether to go ahead with this girl. I met this girl 6months ago and I have been asking her out. She is a final student in university 25yrs old while am 32. She told me to be patient with her that she has a lot of activities doing in sch presently. I visited her on 3 occasions but she don't allow me to visit her again, always saying she is very busy and I decided to be patient with her. We do chat on whatsapp always and I call her too. Of recent, she told me she was going for an evening church service and I was calling her later on at night she did not pick her phone to around 12am. She told me the following day she was very tired that's why she didn't pick her call but later
got angry I should not call her late hour again of which we normally talk at late hour. Immediately after all that, she called me not to call her again for now but we can chat on whatsapp only which got me offended and I told her and she said she busy always we should only chat on whatsapp.I really want to marry her. Pls what is your advice for me whether to still go ahead with her. Thanks.
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
All na conversation cry

Keep being patient Bro...
That's how she'll send someone to give you Invitation to her wedding

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by iceberylin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Maybe she got a bad voice...

Dont be harsh on yaself cool

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by libertyfather(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Keep trying

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by vizkiz: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
iceberylin:
Maybe she got a bad voice...

Dont be harsh on yaself cool

tell me you didn't just typed this grin

The girl is busy furcking another dude and you talking about bad voice...bro the lord is watching grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by remotecontrol: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
bestme:
My fellow nairalanders, pls advise me whether to go ahead with this girl. I met this girl 6months ago and I have been asking her out. She is a final student in university 25yrs old while am 32. She told me to be patient with her that she has a lot of activities doing in sch presently. I visited her on 3 occasions but she don't allow me to visit her again, always saying she is very busy and I decided to be patient with her. We do chat on whatsapp always and I call her too. Of recent, she told me she was going for an evening church service and I was calling her later on at night she did not pick her phone to around 12am. She told me the following day she was very tired that's why she didn't pick her call but later
got angry I should not call her late hour again of which we normally talk at late hour. Immediately after all that, she called me not to call her again for now but we can chat on whatsapp only which got me offended and I told her and she said she busy always we should only chat on whatsapp.I really want to marry her. Pls what is your advice for me whether to still go ahead with her. Thanks.

Guy move on she dumped you
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by otabuko(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Be patient.... She might be angry at something...

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Where is my holy water? Some evil omen is hovering around d op
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
someone is happily drilling her hole bro......Move on!
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by 400billionman: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
bestme:

Stop acting like a cry baby. You are obviously pestering her. The fact that you want to marry her is a good intention but makes your actions appear desperate towards her..

PM me for lectures....
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by eyeview: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
bestme:

At the age of 32 you should have no business with any girl still playing games with you.
Its very surprising that you haven't figured it out. She's with someone else and your call is an intrusion to their relationship,that's why she prefers that you drop your chat on whatsapp and she'll respond silently at her convenience.
Let it go. You are bigger than that.

7 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by tpiander: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
libertyfather:
Keep trying
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm not sure what 'one chance' means. But this right here, it feels like it.
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by agarawu23(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
eyeview:

At the age of 32 you should have no business with any girl still playing games with you.
Its very surprising that you haven't figured it out. She's with someone else and your call is an intrusion to their relationship,that's why she prefers that you drop your chat on whatsapp and she'll respond silently at her convenience.
best reply so far.

in addition, don't let a girl that has her future with another guy waste your time. you are 32 already and time waits for no man smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by StPete: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
eyeview:

agarawu23:
best reply so far.
in addition, don't let a girl that has her future with another guy waste your time. you are 32 already and time waits for no man smiley

RickRichards:
I'm not sure what 'one chance' means. But this right here, it feels like it.

vizkiz:

The girl is busy furcking another dude and you talking about bad voice...bro the lord is watching grin

This is thr answer you need

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
The girl was fuckiing another dude bro. Or in a guys house as at then. You are 32 and you are letting a 25 yr old use your head
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by dasrackhor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
libertyfather:
Keep trying
advice dis guy right pls,jst tell him to change gear because d girl is dating some1 else...Shikena..

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by mistersle3m(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bro move ahead..... can't keep wasting your time on her
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by dasrackhor(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
400billionman:

Stop acting like a cry baby. You are obviously pestering her. The fact that you want to marry her is a good intention but makes your actions appear desperate towards her..

PM me for lectures....
Falls from iroko tree..U mean he is nt man enough?
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

its really obvious she doesnt like the guy,i just wish she would tell him the truth that shes not interested in him.
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
i dont know why guys are using demeaning words for the girl they dont even know, i would do the same to a guy am not interested in dating, its just that i would be sincere with the guy let him know am not interested at all
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Jadoskii(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
I share ur fears buddy.buht truth b said.she wldnt want u disturbing when she's aving a mouth ful of dickss..sorry dude
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by mrkay101(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
bestme:

Be patient with her.. But I'd advise u meet someone else also. Jst incase she falls ur hand. Girls have a way of toying with a guy when they see he is serious with em.
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
MR OP, THE ONLY REASON SHE"S PLAYING WITH YOUR BRAIN IS COS YOU ARE YET TO PHUCK HER...

AT 32 YOU ARE STILL PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH ONE GIRL? BROS WHO DID THIS YOU?
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by biz2get(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
best2com:
All na conversation cry

Keep being patient Bro...
That's how she'll send someone to give you Invitation to her wedding

Not just that!!! I bet he won't miss the jelof rice cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by biz2get(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
esosa993:
i dont know why guys are using demeaning words for the girl they dont even know, i would do the same to a guy am not interested in dating, its just that i would be sincere with the guy let him know am not interested at all

My kinda babe grin.... When they need the D they tell you ... NO TIME BRO cheesy
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by bestme: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
mrkay101:

Be patient with her.. But I'd advise u meet someone else also. Jst incase she falls ur hand. Girls have a way of toying with a guy when they see he is serious with em.

@mr Kay 101, thanks, but u means by being patient I should be chatting with her on whatsapp or just ignore her for some time. Which do u think is better.
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
When a guy is a player they will complain...

See this guy forming Yemi My lover and look at the way he's being treated.......

The message she's passing is that she's not into you.. You are just a normal guy Dem**

Stop calling her and stop whatsapp chats look for someone else...
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by princeuj2015(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Best advice, do not wassap her nor call her again for now, just give her space owk she will call you wen ever she misses you!!
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by mrkay101(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
bestme:
@mr Kay 101, thanks, but u means by being patient I should be chatting with her on whatsapp or just ignore her for some time. Which do u think is better.

A little bit of both.. Chat her up but not as did..
Re: She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp by SimpleVili: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
I smell a fish

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore / Please Advise Me... Can I Still Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.