Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (70134 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by DollyParton1(f): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
When Obasanjo decides to destroy someone. He sees it through. Jonathan should ask Atiku, Gbenga Daniels and Segun Osoba.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jonathan should have followed him to meet the boko group and not support OBJ with a plane as if he is an errand boy.

This government seff

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by zyonpendrahgon: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

fool.

an obnoxious one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
old fool

Just like your father

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
so you think your family is useful abi? is your family even known?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by englishmart(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

the cleverly I know was a die-hard fan of GEJ. Are you beginning to speak from both sides of your mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by pmc01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it

It's either you didn't read the article or merely skimmed through, without digesting the message. It's too obvious.
And that, to me, is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by freezyprinzy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
y "look" plenty 4 d tori na
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Norstrademus(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abegi!!!..this stewpid slowpoke now sounds like a broken record..wen u go back to kirikiri after gej has been relected I go see which smelling mouth u go use talk all this rubbish.ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obj spewing venom since 1200BC..........still watching from the sidelines with my kunu and popcorn.... cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by oluspencer(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it

To you everybody is behind boko haram and very soon ur secondary sch principal
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
And for some reasons you can't help the President with the name of their leaders?

It seems you missed the part where he said he reported everything he found out to the authority??
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Norstrademus(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Just like your father
ur entire generations both the ones born&unborn!!!idiat
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by tmodeltoluene(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oponu ayerada
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Barblow(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

Jonathan or whatever he calls himself has not only destroyed himself and his family but that of the south-south and south-east!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by mandax: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo, the more you campaign to return Nigeria to your fellow dictators, the more your Buhari is despised. Watch as APC/Buhari is booed in SW recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQFfjVd3q1g

http://247ureports.com/video-apcbuhari-booed-in-south-west-campaign-stop/
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by bonechamberlain(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
A man that sank $15 billion without generating 1 megawatts of electricity cannot have our interest at heart.
OBJ is a disgrace.
please its 16 billion... dont help the old man by reducing the stolen money

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
A man that sank $15 billion without generating 1 megawatts of electricity cannot have our interest at heart.
OBJ is a disgrace.

Same way he brought Jonathan to continue the destruction.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by shinysmrt: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba's popularity is diminishing everyday because of all the destructive criticisms here and there. There should be a limit for crying out loud! Is any finding here different from what people already knew? What's the new discovery? Its only in Naija where past leaders cannot just take a bow!
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by rozayx5(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
tit:
a man who slept with his son wife.
nigerians no get shame

well he is now a hero to APC goons on social media
pathetic grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by pmc01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
honey001:

Some utterances are deadly, always be careful with the use of ur tongue.... Watch it. Just an advice.

Did you hear him pronounce it with his tongue?
False accusation. grin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by jasab(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Leader w never stop or end in our country here baba pls look forward for way out from dis killing aspect ooo
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by anonimi: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
“I spoke to the president and said “look can I do this on my own?”, he said “look you can go and do it” and I thank him and I went. In fact he said he will give me a plane to go around. I said “look I don’t want a plane to go around because if I take a government plane to go around, I become a government agent and that would be suspect. No I don’t want the government to give it, so I did it on my own. The find, Yes, there is an organization, they have leaders, they have objectives, Sharia is their objective and Sharia law is not a problem, it is part of our constitution; they have grievances which nobody seems to be attending to, the development situation in their area

Is this old man going SENILE and thinks every Nigerian is also going senile like him

If he does not go with government plane does that make him no longer an ex-President if this country?
How did OBJ's reaction to Sharia in his 1st term contribute to the growth of Boko Haram?

Should wise Nigerians not be asking these and other questions of the man who thinks he is the only wise man in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by skondo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba bcomes folktaler now
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by j4sure(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
True talk?
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Intrepidone(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The old fool has resorted to slander.

And has your beloved president denied the truth in all he said over time? The best is to get his lap dogs to do his biding.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by CrypticSegun(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is an attention seeker and the media will be better off without giving him constant attention.... He talks like he never had the chance to put things correctly......

He should emulate past leaders by keeping quiet..... Soon, with all these constant rubbish he is spilling, he will be irrelevant.....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Boobsucker: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

But trillion miles ahead of what your generations can ever dream of becoming

Thunder strike your father dead

Useless nonentity

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Donvic4u(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ in para mode..

Jona better strike back
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Uncletony(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Scientists said ''universe is made up of protrons, neutrons & electrons. But dey 4got to mention ''morons'' like OBJ who bleeped his son's wife as his only achievement in 8yrs of ruling.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by synergycom19: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
jonathan family far beta than 30 generations of ur family...idiot
Wait till you see the end of GEJ and his family
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by chuksonu(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Your father and mother are useless.Basterd like you calling my president and his wife"useless.Can't your useless,drunkard father stop beating ur slowpoke mother and contest to become president?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.