Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (70136 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
legendsilver:
brother, I can say this even in front of Mr clueless. Anyway, thanks my fellow Nigeria
u are wlcm my chairman....hope u hv collected ur PVC
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
jimmayoy:

Because your yardstick for everything is money,Generation of vipers.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by oyetunde22: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Only a fool will believe this one Obasanjo is blabing...... Old man without sense
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Elan83(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

useless 1st most powerful family controlin & feedin & holdin d destity of ur generation unborn,, ideosyncretic brainless pikanini,,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Franchise21:
Like racing down to Sambisa to join in d fight against terrorism
why should I go to sambisa when aso-rock is more closer.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by CaptPlanet(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
legendsilver:

brother, I can say this even in front of Mr clueless. Anyway, thanks my fellow Nigeria

"Thanks to your fellow Nigeria"

Your waec certificate dey with the military too? undecided
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Tunmich: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

This is what happens when underage uses internet. Ur mother would av had s*x with dog to produce alien like u. Learn to respect elders
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Mrbigman1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Baba please tell us more. We are enjoying your revelations about the clueless one.

grin grin

Clueless one u said? Re u sick in the head or something?

When did boko start? 2007, wen did Obj leave office same fvckn 2007.
Who signed Sharia into law? OldBJ
In what era did unemployment of boko bring about the fight? D accumulated unemployment from OldBJ era.
Did same Boko guys not choose Buhari for dialogue in UAE, did he not decline?
If all of em ex-soldier have Nigeria at heart, they would had ruled us better before now, at leat Gej wouldn't had started from d scratch.

GMB was the governor of NE in the 1960s can't he do better dan Obj did and bring back Nija to peace? Must he be a president before he help his country?
Enemies of the state all over the country .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Astronott(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:
Obasanjo, you brought this on us, thank God you're living to DESERVE to be abl regret it.
God MUST save this country. The truth is that things have become WORST with this country since GEJ. See what has become of PDP since GEJ. The largest party in Africa has broken to pieces. The man and his wife are cursed people (my opinion), he is more than capable of destroying Nija (it will NEVER happen by YOUR prayers)

See the way poor bayelsa women were ROASTED after visiting PEJ. Fire IS on the mountain, responsible people are begging on the street, no light for my tailor to earn his living. Hardworking people e to feed their families!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by sandland: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why do supporters' of Gej always explain his inaction with that of others. What did so so and so do. If you know that you can't move us toward please go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by mbz101(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
House , it could be unknow fact to you guys insulting and raining abuse on Obj . I know this long time ago when the BH has not gotten to this of masses killing . Obj approach Our so called president after the UN scenario .which they shouldn't have conquered by now .. But non of the cabinet took its serious until it get worst . If u can remember this set of people called BH wanted to raise their hand at the last tenure of Obj and he did wipe them out after they regenerate . B4 u pass insult I want you guy to know reader are leader and learner are greater being . We have seen the worst scerniro under this present govt . Am not a politician and I don't intend to be one .. I have tackle those I came across with becos I do know they have party manifesto with preson hiding aganga . Mostly will youth are just fooling ourselfs . killing our generation with our hands , we keep silence once you are being bribe and money has being our gods.
We don't have a mandate in this govt , obj created self employment for us in farming and textile which few of us actual tap into it . There is less currupt officer in obj tenure compare to this present one . This same Obj want this best for the south south that's why he installed Uncle Jona to be yaraduwa VP. Jst for the Niger Delta to be develop . Yaraduwa promise the Niger Delta 100days transformation which it took effect with Amnesity program and reduce petroluem pump price when the late president dies and second year , the new gift will got from u good luck was increase in petroleum pump price , that the beginning of killing citizen cool blooded . And all the money you collected from can justicfy this ? Youth are the problem to this days . Immigration scam took place , graduate lost their life's nothing came out of it . Who is fooling who .. Youth we are fooling ourselves . Go and have a rethink . Everlasting change . More to say

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by TBD(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan most go by God grace enough is enough he is the only one qualify to role this country go and seek for chieftaincy title in ur village.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by legendsilver(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
CaptPlanet:

"Thanks to your fellow Nigerian"

Your waec certificate dey with the military too? undecided
lolz
No vex na, I go add the missing "N" grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by tolexy007(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:
Baba please tell us more. We are enjoying your revelations about the clueless one.

grin grin
u must b reasonin with ur cun*t
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The old fool has resorted to slander.

shaaaaarap,its only slander if it isn't true,go do ur math
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=30791566] Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it[/quote n hw many times r u gonna hear it,i fink ur ques shld be who is behind who is behind who is behind...............boko h]
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by visalo: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Garage pikin.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by richidinho(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
sammyj:
Why will this corrupt administration want BH to stop when they are seriously benefiting from the menace they created through lack of job creation and poverty in the country. They budgeted large amount of fund (security vote) to combat BH without procuring any arm for our gallant well respected army. Rather than fighting corruption within the army and his administration the clueless one resorted in defending his in competencies by saying stealing is not corruption. OBJ is right on point here and his words should not be overlooked when our incoming president the peoples general assume office come May 2015.

2 likes for u
For all this rubbish u put on here
GEJ
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by carrydeygo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
You talk any how
Clerverly:

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by richidinho(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
sammyj:
Why will this corrupt administration want BH to stop when they are seriously benefiting from the menace they created through lack of job creation and poverty in the country. They budgeted large amount of fund (security vote) to combat BH without procuring any arm for our gallant well respected army. Rather than fighting corruption within the army and his administration the clueless one resorted in defending his in competencies by saying stealing is not corruption. OBJ is right on point here and his words should not be overlooked when our incoming president the peoples general assume office come May 2015.

2 likes for u
Oh my GEJ........sekem..sekem...sekem to Aso villa 2015
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by sammyj: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Which here my bro grin grin grin
richidinho:

2 likes for u
GEJ
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari till Jonathan stop sponsoring Boko haram!
hw true u are bt dont u fink its a little too far 2 put a boat dat u r in in danger,,,i mean i'm not a satanoid o bt i'm nt 4 d motion dat d clueless hag is behind boko h...
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Vanpascore(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The old fool has resorted to slander.

old fool doing what our president was unable to do(visiting the BH states, thank God for campaign)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Machiny: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Was it not under your watch that the boko haram leader was killed? If you claim not to have given the order.did you do justice by bringing the killer to book?...Nigeria is a funny plc to live in .A man who we all know as the king of corruption .Now form saint because of reasons I don't knw.If not for senator ken nnamani that killed third term bill,this same man wld have still been in office.and now he accuse another of wanting to retain power.I cld remember Hon abike dabiri saying that the kind of money brought for bribery for third term approval .she have never seen in her life before...some pple have short memories and that makes them have no shame.and the nigerian populace can dance and be hapi with the devil so far he talks to their favour.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Pecca: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
chaberry:
I no longer read any news or article credited to this SHAMELESS OLD MAN cos i know they are always GIBBERISH and filled with SELFISH and HATRED comments against the CHOSEN ONE(GEJ), He has already turn himself into a radio without battery

the great-grannie talks like some hippie who's just finished using OPIUM and sees through a smoky haze.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Obasanjo is turning a talkative this days. is he smoking weeds?
nigerians r used 2 ignorin words of wisdom,who beter 2 tackle bokoharam,a clueless truced up zoologist so clueless 2 his teeth or a 3times presidnt nt 2 mention his military pedegree altho i knw nigerias have no regards 4 senior citizens....xo i strongly sugest u sleepoff if u ve got nofin 2 reveal

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by iphanyiuma(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

see your life and that of your family way they useful nobody know your papa name he's not even a common local govt chairman...yet you talk rubbish about the president...useless thing.!!
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by mikron(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

calling a sitting president and his family useless in a social media speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. GEJ and his family are not useless.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
old fool
if u call a three time president of ur country a fool, what will dey call ur father dat cant even effect anything in his house ow much street?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Mrbigman1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

grin grin

Madam, please what revolution?
Who signed the sharia law?
When did boko start? 2007
Wen did Obj leave office and why is it dat he dnt give dem job before den?
did same boko no invite GEM for a dialogue in Dubai, what did he do? He declined. D problem is just Buhari who is openly supporting sharai
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
so you think your family is useful abi? is your family even known?
so an unkown family is not as useful as a knwn trolld family like gej's,,hope u r nt on somefin...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jonathan had the chance of setting himself free from the shackles of the power that be, but he instead he allowed his govt to be run by faceless corrupt individuals. Now nemessis has caught up with him. I can only pity him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.