Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha (40826 Views)

Gombe State Named Airport After Abacha / Jonathan Is Our 2nd "Messiah" After Abacha By A Die hard Buharist / Gen. Buhari Is The Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
godoluwa:
bro, d devil u knw iz beta than unseen angel.
Dats a very wrong comparison friend. You don't compare angel and devil.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by stinggy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Candyrain:
Don't forget there's something called Executive Power which he can use to enforce whatever he wants whether the House of Assembly & Rep agrees or not. Think about this.

That is not possible bro. Could have happened some years back when the civilians weren't much aware and enlightened.
Jave you forgotten how we occupied 9ja when subsidy was removed at first?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by KanwuliaJara: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Like OBJ. . . like WS!

Time to choose one. Please, get over it! kiss
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by madjune(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
989900:

Comprehension issues alert!

Where in the below does it suggest I'll prefer to vote for the President?

Assumption is the mother of all fxckups . . . and it can only get you this far.

Me pissed? At an imb*cile like you? H*LL2DFXCKINGNO!

The only thing I'm pissed at is, myself (for stooping to your level boy).

Its obvious you're quick to lie.

Check the first post you made where you said if jonathan fails to win, the ijaw militants will make Nigeria worse than it is.
So, youdd better stick with the devil you know...
Did you not say that?

You can lie over that again and again.
I don't expect honour from a morally bankrupt cranky vessel.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by 989900: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
madjune:

Its obvious you're quick to lie.

Check the first post you made where you said if jonathan fails to win, the ijaw militants will make Nigeria worse than it is.
So, youdd better stick with the devil you know...
Did you not say that?

You can lie over that again and again.
I don't expect honour from a morally bankrupt cranky vessel.

LOL . . . r u seeing things (I mean things that don't exist)? Show me. Quote me. Where did I say that?

'Abegi which kind agbero be disi'?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by whitedove(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
vedaxcool:
Buhari remains the remedy for all Nigeria's problem!

Buhari till Jonathan gets a real Phd.
I guess he is the solution to the family problems of yours?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by hopily(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
sammyj:
and GEJ is the most clueless, corrupt and incompetent President Nigeria ever had. I prefer a dictator to a clueless person.
The clueless person will take advice from anybody even the masses, but the dictator dont need you your f*cking advice they believe they knows everything.....do you realy prefer a dictator to a cluelles man?..........the both are not good enough but 1 is beter than the other ....vote wisely
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by dkronicle(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Check ur govt textbook and get back to me
Muzikluva:
you meant to say country? Nigeria is not a state.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by grandstar(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
playpaz:
true talk

Any proof?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Coldfeet(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
stinggy:

Wheeew. Brutal than the devil himself shocked

One thing we should remember is that this was under Military rule. None of those rulers respected human rights.
So things definitely are not like then again!
Once a soldier always a soldier!
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by sylve11: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
cool
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Coldfeet(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:

Don't worry Prof, Buhari is not gonna smell Aso Rock! cool...History will NEVER repeat again. Someone that ruled my Forefathers cannot be my President cool cool......Nigerians are wise now,we are moving FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Saiiiiiiiiii Jonathan! wink wink wink wink
Spot on Nne!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by haywhy2k4: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
if buhari is a devil with long spoon prof, pls I urge u to contest for the post, because non of d presidential candidate is competent from ur own view.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by francizy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Prof. The God you and I serve is greater than a thousand demons our political fathers and godfathers worship. Carry on jare. Criticize any party you like and expose the truth the masses detest so much.

Its good to stand for the truth and I will always stand for truth..

[size=14pt]They are in the well, looking for change inside the canal![/size]
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by madjune(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
989900:

LOL . . . r u seeing things (I mean things that don't exist)? Show me. Quote me. Where did I say that?

'Abegi which kind agbero be disi'?

Sorry I quoted another jonathanian fool like you.
His name is zentel.
Why am I even apologizing?

All fools sound alike.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by 989900: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
madjune:

Sorry I quoted another jonathanian fool like you.
His name is zentel.
Why am I even apologizing?

All fools sound alike.

Meh.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Sajio(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari is a destined looser in the democratic Era cos history will never give him the chance.. Obj has been very sceptic of buhari's candidacy but greed/ Egocentric manna of his has destroyed his political carrier and to rescuer it... has to din with d devil itself.. Gej the sure winnermarch28th
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by PointB: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
So who does he support? Surely he can't stand on the fence?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Fellonigerians: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
True indeed... Nigerians are in a dilemma because the top 2 candidates are not quality candidates...

Like Sonny Okosun once sang, "Which way Nigeria?"
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=nigerianvenom post=30803776][/quote]

HE HAS SAID IT ALL, these are people that combine their education with wisdom before making a statement.

THANKS for saying the truth PROFF.

but you forgot to add that OBASONJO (ugly in every where) has finally gone insane for not controlling his illetrate TEMPER.

no wonder He rushed to NOUN to cover up.

EVEN OBA-SO- NJO daughter called him a liar and not trustworthy

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by patostation(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=30806585]THANK YOU FOR THE INFO

[size=38pt]BUT I WILL STILL VOTE FOR BUHARI[/size]

#30TH MARCH CELEBRATION WARMING UP[/quote

Let's look at it this way: You have two managers for your company. One squandered all the resources you gave it, made the company less safer for the workers and haboured criminal employees. Above all, he made losses year in year out, turning most workers into unemplyment.
The second manager also does not make profit, but he does not not waste your funds and does not tolerate criminal workers. Also this manager guarantees a safer working environment for the staff and management.

Which of the two is better? Even though both managers fail in running a profitable company, I think I'll stick with the second manager until I get a better one. That is GEJ and GMB for you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by MrEverest(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
stinggy:

One thing we should remember is that this was under Military rule. None of those rulers respected human rights.
Clap for yourself, so you are more intelligent than prof Wole Soyinka? nobel laureate & octogenarian who has seen it all both pre & post independence Nigeria & all the successive military regimes including Buhari's! How old are you if I may ask? I won't be surprised if you were still inexistent when Buhari was a dictator yet you want to argue with those who witnessed Nigerias history first hand!
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by MrEverest(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
PointB:
So who does he support? Surely he can't stand on the fence?
My brother, do you want the prof to spell it in A B C for you to know his stand? Obviously, he is saying that GEJ may not be perfect & has been found wanting in some areas but irrespective of that, GEJ is still a better candidate than Buhari & Nigerians should take responsibility of the consequences if they mistakenly vote in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by stinggy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

There have been instances in America and Canada, actually in the west, where policemen got massacred by a person or group, the government of these countries don't go shooting indiscriminately. If they should do that, then muslims in all the western world would be rounded up and shot each time a group of them commit terrorist acts.

Always fish out the perpetrators. Don't go and raze down whole communities. Do you know the number of innocent souls Obasanjo wasted in doing that? If Jona had gone to the NE and wiped out some communities, wouldn't we think that he was on a mission to avenge what happened at Odi.

That it happened in the West doesn't make it right. Ours was a young and fragile democracy at the time, sanity had to be instilled hence people misuse our 'new found freedom'.

Sometimes strict rules are needed in lawless communities like this Nigeria.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by stinggy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Coldfeet:

Would you rather prefer a thieving civilian?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by stinggy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrEverest:
Clap for yourself, so you are more intelligent than prof Wole Soyinka? nobel laureate & octogenarian who has seen it all both pre & post independence Nigeria & all the successive military regimes including Buhari's! How old are you if I may ask? I won't be surprised if you were still inexistent when Buhari was a dictator yet you want to argue with those who witnessed Nigerias history first hand!

You can't like WS more than I do. That he has been giving useful inputs even before my great-grandfather was born doesn't make him infallible.
You should be right about my age as I should be of the same age with last grandchild sir.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by hush15: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vicotex:
Very soon these mad Apc's go begin say PDP don bribe soyinka

feeling da boi
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by hush15: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
stinggy:

You can't like WS more than I do. That he has been giving useful inputs even before my great-grandfather was born doesn't make him infallible.
You should be right about my age as I should be of the same age with last grandchild sir.
sensless everest, u no sabi maths. pay attention:

soyinka =80
buhari= 72

soyinka knows what he is sayin hediot...

GEJ till APPissOff really piss off
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by rhames(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=nigerianvenom post=30803776][/quote]

Is Prof now a PDP?
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by Unclerukus: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
stinggy:

Then i guess you have seen a leopard change its spots.
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by franugo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
playpaz:
true talk

some peeps 2 dull eh. What concerns obj with the thread
Re: Soyinka: GMB Most Brutal Dictator After Abacha by franugo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Coldfeet:

uhh 4 d love of aresuoghene! Was obj not a soldier If u aren't going 2 vote 4 buhari then say it instead of bringing irrelevant decadent opinions here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Releases Number PVCs Collected At Each Unit Ahead Of Re-run / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.