Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) (34554 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
I dnt know why we like disgracing ourselves,we are always making mockery of ourselves,how won't the west,china,india treat us like shit?very pitiable.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by axeman10(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gullible Nigerians.."eating" their mandates since 1959!

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by success10(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

but they share seized but customized rice to Nigerians

Why won't they collect when Nigerians live on less than 200 usd per day
200 usd per day or 2 usd?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by vanndubi: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you mean by 200 usd per day! That is like 40k per day.

Or do you mean 2 usd per day i.e. 400 naira per day?

Abeg, set the matter straight

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

senseless anofia
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by TBD(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan Most conduct credible, free & fair election.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by 1stola: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow!
See corruption...
Thieves
Silly wicked president
Idiôtic senseless vp.
What a country.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Words simply fail me!!!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by ribbit: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
[size=20pt]because agricultural sector pays[/size]
if it pays, people will buy their own food and not wait for some thieves to come and feed them every election. olodo.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Onegai(f): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
I don't blame govt or the opposition, I blame the short-sighted Nigerians who collect these things and vote for them. They prolly trekked there, they have no light, their kids aren't going to good schools and if they have an accident on the way back, they will be taken to an ill-equipped hospital.

Instead of demanding solid answers and concrete explanations from the incumbent and his opposition.

Someone sent me this pic of branded rice and phone. As in, I can't even laugh. And then I watch you guys fight over them, whilst their kids are driving everywhere in airconditioned jeeps and schooling abroad.

I can't laugh.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Diesel1:
Up GEJ
Mumu. This will lead to inflation. Too much money in circulation with falling oil prices combined! I pray your family will have a taste of the effects.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Capitano1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is the only thing they know how to do.Spoon feed you for a day, tomorrow they leave you hungry again.I call that slavery lol

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by ichidodo: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lifebender:
[s]Alatenujes.SMH,A sure sign of a bad party.I return they will sell their vote and languish in poverty for the next 4 years.Ekiti people did the same thing,they can tell you how market.No wonder ichidodo,severusnape,tit are supporting the party of looters[/s].
oponu..did we beg you to collect?? Why are you paining for those chopping electoral largesse? Or is our fault thieffnubu and co have ran out of funds during this early days of the six weeks that has become GEJ's political masterstroke? Don't worry,you can beg thieffnub to sell his private jet to fund APC's own 'yam and rice'.Otele ewu.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by sCun: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

How many people in this world live on more than 200 usd per day?

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by neighbourhud: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sorry undecided sad sad sad sadsad
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
kolofem:
What happens when they finish eating the rice and yam? Why didn't they give them tomatoes, oil and even gas cooker to cook the food?

They were given money for condiments
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Joel3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
oK
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by RedArrow: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sule Igbira.

Starve them for three and half yrs.

Feed them for a week thereafter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by natureblack(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
franciskaine:
nothing is ever wrong with it, it's people like you that sell their votes and still come out tomorrow and complain of unemployment.
nigga,before you started throwing tantrums,did you read and assimilate my last sentence ?

No?

All in the bid to sound perceptive,right?

For the sake of Look-before-you-leap,go and make meaning to the aforementioned sentence.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
I hope and pray that that 8kg bag of rice and a tuber of Yam will sustain the hungry people of Nigeria for another 4 years. Just hope that won't be their poison.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by cfame1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
ajetunde:
GEJ till 2019

http://www.itsdumebi.com/photo-pdp-sharing-rice-and-yam-at-a-campaign-venue/
Please how do I post topic on NL? There is this topic I want to share but I don't know how to go about it. I am using Android phone. Thanks
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by TheMatrix3: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigerians truly get the type of leaders they deserve...
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wrong, unacceptable and myopic.

Nigerians deserves better. Pls enough of this frivolous campaign strategies. It ain't helping d state of the Nation at present.

A Patriotic Nigeria's view...Thank you
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Shubbylee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP/GEJ fans on NL go and collect your own rice and yam oh!! Its only once in 4years oh don't dull!! LOL!!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by tushburg(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

Oga am sure you dnt know what you are saying...ask kwankwaso
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

do you know what you are saying? 200USD? pls convert it to naira and see the answer yourself before somebody call you MUMU
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by dre11(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
That's what fayose used to win Ekiti to his side and rig his way to government house

Stomach infrastructure policies

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by duchez(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have no qualms wif the gifts but why make dem stand like slaves? smh.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by ManUtdholic: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

Stop sounding ignorant even kwankaso confirm am

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by tuniski: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lifebender:
Alatenujes.SMH,A sure sign of a bad party.I return they will sell their vote and languish in poverty for the next 4 years.Ekiti people did the same thing,they can tell you how market.No wonder ichidodo,severusnape,tit are supporting the party of looters.

A good party does'nt need all this.They are giving them out of what they stole from them only to take more.

No wonder bible talk am say "THEIR STOMACH IS THEIR GOD".
Poverty na ba5tard i tell you.

Anyway !JVHnq IVS

Turn invert ur fone and read and stop being a Jonathan(CLUELESS)
stop crying more than the bereaved, Ekiti people are very happy with Fayose whom they give a pan Ekiti mandate in an historic ouster of an incumbent 16:0. When APC distribute same it is ok abi? Abegi leave nigerians to vote whosoever for whatsoever reason they chose to, u hear! GEJ till 2019 even OBJ knows and is desperate to discredit the impending victory on 28/3/2015. Nigeria sai Gooddluck!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / One dead, many injured as pavilion collapses at Buhari’s Borno campaign / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.