Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) (34545 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by AreaFada2: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
I lost interest when I read you are in diaspora

When you get home, and you've stayed for 6 months let me know

Otherwise

Talking from diaspora is Bullshyt

Lol, well, like anu.s, everybody has his opinion. You appear a very biased person as seen in your political views too.

When Yemi Adeshina was here in Europe working as a lecturer & going to 9ja to set up Agro business, I know people like you would have dismissed his efforts.
Today, he owns Boyd Agro Allied LTD in Oyo State with branches in Osun and elsewhere.
Look up his piggery, Fishery and other Agro business on you tube.

While many in 9ja spent the whole time moaning, he saw potential in Agric all the way from diaspora.

What you may not know, is many diaspora people have a different attitude and perspective. From living in a "can-do" environment where high productivity & commitment is expected from you at work. Be it in Medicine, Engineering, law, accounting or even lowly cleaning jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Stop sounding ignorant even kwankaso confirm am

Confirm wetin
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by 989900: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
anonimi:

stop telling LIES.
Below are samples of Nigerian produced rice from efforts acknowledged even by opposition Kwakwanso.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112078_bvthridcmaabgmp_jpegcc27eb92c81ab837ea93db90ccbbd5a5

Is that also true for APCheat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109925_apcrice_jpeg06b57e3449c63adc67ba5a32196c4478

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

It is wrong, regardless of party. #2015.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by yemjazz: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na wao

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
989900:
It is wrong, regardless of party.

So no poster should single out any one party for the activity without posting same from the other, fair enough
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
esbjaygmailco:
do you know what you are saying? 200USD? pls convert it to naira and see the answer yourself before somebody call you MUMU

2.00 a reasonable reader would know that was a typo

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
tushburg:

Oga am sure you dnt know what you are saying...ask kwankwaso
Help me ask am
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Namady(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
valboy20:
RICE OR NO RICE
YAM OR NO YAM

#MARCHFORGEJ

we wont march4GEJ we would March4Buhari
why the copy-copy na

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
sCun:

How many people in this world live on more than 200 usd per day?

Reasonable people would know I meant 2.00 blame auto correct
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Poverty Na bastard.....

Just because of 5mudus of rice and one tuber of yam look at how they dehumanise aged mothers!

Kai poverty, poverty.... if not for poverty whose mother will ever queue like this?
You will be shocked that some of those women have more money than you. Greed plays a big part in their carrying that rice. It is a "let me grab my share" mentality.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
vanndubi:

What do you mean by 200 usd per day! That is like 40k per day.

Or do you mean 2 usd per day i.e. 400 naira per day?

Abeg, set the matter straight

I meant 2.00

1 Like

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=success10 post=30813714]
200 usd per day or 2 usd?[/quote
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
redcliff:

You said 200? Thats a kill.

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by olatos4jesus: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by stexsy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
6 solid years

they can't farm, help farmers , build rice processing plans or even sugar refinery

but they share seized but customized rice to Nigerians

Why won't they collect when Nigerians live on less than 2.00 usd per day
are u frm the mars? Ve u nt heard of d rice mill in nasarawa state n d revolution in d agric sector?
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by goldman777: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
tuniski:
stop crying more than the bereaved, Ekiti people are very happy with Fayose whom they give a pan Ekiti mandate in an historic ouster of an incumbent 16:0. When APC distribute same it is ok abi? Abegi leave nigerians to vote whosoever for whatsoever reason they chose to, u hear! GEJ till 2019 even OBJ knows and is desperate to discredit the impending victory on 28/3/2015. Nigeria sai Gooddluck!!!!

ur a pathetic slowpoke
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
stexsy:
are u frm the mars? Ve u nt heard of d rice mill in nasarawa state n d revolution in d agric sector?
He cares more about criticizing than learning or research. Typical of the ignorant rabble.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
voltron:

Less than $1 dollar daily.. correction.. it is less than $1 dollar daily that is N213..

breakfast: Bread N50, Ewa Agonyi N40, Pure water N5

lunch: Fufu N80, (No Meat) Pure Water N5

Dinner Yam and Akara N30

Sleep

Nice analysis but I meant 2.00 I blame the damn auto correct
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by nagoma(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP = Corruption

You ask for jobs they give one tuber of yam.
You ask for security they give you 6 mudus of rice.

These are supposed to last the women another 4 years.

And Deziani Alison Madueke is happy to see this happening.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
ogene007:

All they are sharing is made in nigeria.

Nope it's not, it's proceeds from customs looting from siezed merchandise repackaged in a custom made sack
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
kyrios:
200 usd? Pls correct your self its 2usd

I meant 2.00 blame auto correct
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
stexsy:

A commissioned rice mill and a working rice mill are two different things
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Area

Stop typing, when you come back and you have contributed to Nigeria's development positively then we'll talk

Until then ciao

AreaFada2:

Lol, well, like anu.s, everybody has his opinion. You appear a very biased person as seen in your political views too.

When Yemi Adeshina was here in Europe working as a lecturer & going to 9ja to set up Agro business, I know people like you would have dismissed his efforts.
Today, he owns Boyd Agro Allied LTD in Oyo State with branches in Osun and elsewhere.
Look up his piggery, Fishery and other Agro business on you tube.

While many in 9ja spent the whole time moaning, he saw potential in Agric all the way from diaspora.

What you may not know, is many diaspora people have a different attitude and perspective. From living in a "can-do" environment where high productivity & commitment is expected from you at work. Be it in Medicine, Engineering, law, accounting or even lowly cleaning jobs.
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
kandiikane:

collectively or per person? The 200usd

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
philips70:

Did I hear you say live on less than $200 a day?? My Nigerian passport is gold then.

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by deb(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
seunfly:
PDP strategy is based on poverty, impoverish the people and buy their right from them.

My though exactly
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by acehood907(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
If they gve them diz time who will give them next time
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by lastpage: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
kolofem:
What happens when they finish eating the rice and yam? Why didn't they give them tomatoes, oil and even gas cooker to cook the food?

Dont blame Jonathan and his PDP thugs alone.....

What about the people who are ready to "enjoy" 5Kg Rice and One Tuber of Yam".... in exchange for FOUR YEARS of suffering?

There are many of such people on Nairaland just now... waiting for their own share of the "rice" from SaTANOIDS, to Tribalist, e.t.c!

But there is hope:
I got that confidence when l watched a Channels TV interview of a presenter, Modele SY, with former MD of Nig Breweries and former DG of National Population Commission, FESTUS ODIMEGWU!

With what l heard from Odimegwu, l know there are still men of honor in this country..... even from the East.
We just need an enabling environment for more of such people to come out and CHANGE the status quo.

Lastpage!
Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is so pathethic!!!!

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
The way to an AFRICAN MAN'S HEART is the STOMACH!

#GEJ TILL OBJ RELOCATES TO ETHIOPIA!!!! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) by lastpage: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
nagoma:
PDP = Corruption

You ask for jobs they give one tuber of yam.
You ask for security they give you 6 mudus of rice.

These are supposed to last the women another 4 years.

And Deziani Alison Madueke is happy to see this happening.

It is not whether Deziani Allison Madueke is HAPPY SEEING THIS......

It is about whether the CITIZENS themselves are HAPPY GOING THROUGH THIS?

Or did you not read "CITIZEN COMMENTS" especially from "Alaigbos", all over the place where they thank Jonathan for giving them such woman as Deziani??

If the people say the are happy with being oppressed and engraved in poverty, who am l to challenged and try to change their beleifs

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Orji Uzor Kalu Cassava Farm In Abia State (Photos) / Oshiomhole Tipped To Replace Oyegun As APC Chairman, As Buhari Backtracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.