Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) (9102 Views)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / #ADVICE#. TRUE LIES THEY GIVE JUST TO SEX WITH U IN R-SHIPS (MUST READ)) / To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by pretydiva(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
God bless u op 4 dis
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks so much @ Pretydiva. God bless U
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
jashar:

Sweerie, you're obviously not getting me.
Being aroused can lead me to sin; so, I'd rather not get aroused.
What's the point of getting turned on when I can't go all the way?
E no follow na smiley
I got your point all along. smiley

But what if you're capable of not allowing it lead to sin?? smiley
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Vick4rill(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bro tell them.honestly premarital sex have been glorified, it is no longer a thing to be ashame of...people do it with out consious ...wat baffles me the most is despite the danger caused by premarital sex people are still eager to per-take on it.and yet they claim to be sensible

1 Like

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ jashar, and pretydiva. I support your claims to an extent, very true. But Jashar, kissing differs, if I may say.
I have done research on these things because am also a youth.
When we peck our loved ones on the forehead, cheek, lips, its ABSOLUTELY proper and very fine by the Church, but when it involves "Passion", popularly known as 'French Kissing', it goes a long way from just showing love to our lovers, to expressing body passions, which can be a sin also.
Pls NOTE b4 you miss the point.
French Kissing (passionate) is a lustful expression to please the fleshy desire, the body passions. (FOR THE UNMARRIED). French kissing is not done mutually, or quickly, it brings out the hormones in the body, which is an elder brother to "mere lustful looking".

This facts aren't easy to accept or digest, but I have come to know these thru seriels of research and biblical explanations, not because I'm perfect but because we (youths) have so much gone astray, and I think its time we get our swag back and please our God.
Bless

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I got your point all along. smiley

But what if you're capable of not allowing it lead to sin?? smiley
By brother, as long as its french kissing, it will surely give you both "lustful thoughts. Hours after, days after, etc lustful desires. & we ask ourselves, if only a lustful look is a sin already, what wud we classify a fore-play/"intimacy kissing" as (among the unmarried...). Its jus amazing how ethics will say "passionate kissing is sin also, but I had to accept this even if it wasn't easy.
(Ethics says ..."What is the motive behind french kissing?" You felt like just kissing passionately?? So does sex is. expression of passion). Pls note: passionate kissing is diff from pecks.
(If you need a good explanation on this, I could and refer you to sites and biblical points where these tins cud be understood)
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
sirr:

By brother, as long as its french kissing, it will surely give you both "lustful thoughts. Hours after, days after, etc lustful desires. & we ask ourselves, if only a lustful look is a sin already, what wud we classify a fore-play/"intimacy kissing" as (among the unmarried...). Its jus amazing how ethics will say "passionate kissing is sin also, but I had to accept this even if it wasn't easy.
(Ethics says ..."What is the motive behind french kissing?" You felt like just kissing passionately?? So does sex is. Felt like expressing passion)
(If you need a good explanation on this, I could and refer you to sites and biblical points where these tins cud be understood)
No need for referral. Let's dig it here grin

Let's start with this. What makes sex outside marriage sin??
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No need for referral. Let's dig it here grin

Let's start with this. What makes sex outside marriage sin??
.No need bro.
READ YOUR BIBLE, YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS ALREADY.
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
sirr:

.No need bro.
READ YOUR BIBLE, YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS ALREADY.
Aii. You're not willing to discuss.
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Aii. You're not willing to discuss.
My bro. Gods Truth is like a "two edged sword".
It cannot be argued because its the TRUTH.
All we need to do is MOTIVATE OURSELVES to obey the truth, Rather than argue it so to justify a "wrong doing".
God bless Us
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
sirr:
My bro. Gods Truth is like a "two edged sword".
It cannot be argued because its the TRUTH.
All we need to do is MOTIVATE OURSELVES to obey the truth, Rather than argue it so to justify a "wrong doing".
God bless Us
smiley smiley smiley
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
[color=#90000][/color]anything dat you do and ur consciense is judging you,then stop it.u can kiss with no intention of having sex,ops u get dat:-/

1 Like

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:
THE BIGGEST TRUTH ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX (MUST READ)
1.For Ladies
2.For Guys
3.For both Ladies & Guys

1.Advice For Ladies--

If a guy tells you he loves you, and wants to have sex with you, believe me, he DOESN'T love you, all he wants is satisfaction from you..
Reasons-
1. If he loves you, he would want you for marriage, and not sex/pleasure, he would respect you and wait, he would see other beautiful things about you outside sex, He wouldn't be interested in sex because feels real happiness in him because of you. Now that's Love.
2. If you give in to him, Believe me, He will leave you for another lady, even if he eventually marries you, He would be a cheat because He has seen everything about you, you will soonest become boring to him... he wants something new outside.
3. If you say "NO" to him, and he leaves, he never loved you anyway. He only wanted a toy to play with (your body), but if he stays, then he likes you, (let's believe its temptation that made him request so much,,,that's if he stays)
4. If he says he wants to marry you, and because of that, you guys should have sex, BIG LIE--- why? because, if he wants marriage, he'll be busy planning, knowing you, your family, your attitude, your character, etc and making money too.
5. Everyman wants a faithful and God fearing wife, after going to clubs with him, when he's ready, he tells his friends, he wants someone that he can trust..... if you do "sex sex" with him and you think he would marry you, am so sorry for you, believe me--"NO BODY LIKES TO WEAR CHEAP MATERIALS" or "BUY PUBLIC MOTORS".
NOTE::: When Men are really in love, they are very scared to ask you for sex, you see them respecting and valuing you, they forget sex, they are always happy thinking of a future with you. Sex becomes unimportant to them.
(Every Guy is the same is because you have lost your value, keep it and see that everyman is not the same)

FOR THE MEN.-
When a girl is sex demanding and tells you that "if you really love her, you should prove it", or "she can not date a man who can not have sex", or that "you are not man enough", my brother, run from these kind of girls, especially for marriages...
REASONS.
1. They are never faithful after marriages. Why? Because they have seen all you can do, they want more outside, they get easily bored with one partner because it is a hobby already, what happens next?? INFIDELITY. And believe me, MEN HARDLY KNOW WHEN THEIR WIVES ARE CHEATING,
2. Imagine having children and some of these kids are not your biological children, (how would you know those that are yours sef). Women who have no self control during relationships will also not have self control after marriages because they never practised it in their youthful days, they end up sleeping with your gateman, colleagues, or even her own co-workers when you are out of town for business, etc.

3. They end up sometimes having birth related problems because of pasts abortions, abortion peels, etc and you end up suffering it with them in your marriage.

4. Women who can't do without sex in relationships can not hold your family spiritually, they are not good wives or mother, they are always complaining and are getting tired of you because you have nothing new to offer after marriage, then they start following Alhajis and CEOs.

For Both Boys and Girls who are okay having sex with each other.
If both of you are in a relationship and are fine having sex together in the name of love, you are both deceiving yourselves..
REASONS
1. Very soon, One of you is likely to leave the other, why? Loss of value---nothing new about you to anticipate for. He/she now knows you in and out, and soon will see someone better.
2. Research has proven that such relationships lead to unhappy marriages, no fun, no happiness after marriage. Why? both of you are already tired of each other...nothing new again because everything has already been revealed before the marriage--what happens next? Divorce, quarrels, unfaithfulness starts.
FINALLY, IT IS A GRIEVIOUS SIN, A MORTAL SIN, THAT GOD HATES THE MOST, 90% Of souls in Hell are victims,
Pls my brovs & sisters, use your lifetime well, don't misuse it all because of pleasure

My dearest youths,,,,they are 1001 ways to show love and make love apart from sex....
Namely

1. Tell the other person that you love
them
2. Give a special present
3. Be there when they need a friend
4. Spend time together
5. Go to see a film.
6. Hug yourselves with laughter
7. Make sure the other person feels
important and respected
8. Kiss when people are looking
9. Kiss when people aren't looking ( Not French Kissing)
10. Tell the other person that you care
11. Hold hands
12. Visit each others parents
13. Buy presents for each other.
14. Cut each other's toenails
15. Talk about your feelings
16. Share dreams with each other
17. Gaze at each other
18. Sit together in the park
19. Take a walk together
20. Go out for a meal
21. Have a picnic
22. Go to weddings and marriages together
23. Give compliments
24. Cook a meal together
25. Plan and go on a trip together
26. Throw a party together
27. Just be there
28. Find out what's special for the other
person - and do it.
29. Eat dinner by candlelight
30. Go to a concert
31. Pray together
32. Propose marriage
Etc.
Love is Fun... smiley.
Make it clean and keep your value
God bless

so u r saying that if he married a virgin and try her and after 5 years he did everything with her in bed, he won't be bored BULLSHIT. so u r saying that virgin wife after sex with her husband (one and only) will not want to try outside dishes BULLSHIT. yes, percentage of divorce will be smaller of virgins, but maybe the reason is not sex? haven't u put this in thought? there are plenty of reasons how u can explain this social event! no need to put everything about sex. if i had virgin husband till marriage-s.hit, deaf would cheat! soon f.ucking boring, same sex everyday, plus u need to teach everything. pffff
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
jashar:

My dear, outside of marriage, It is an appearance of evil. I'm speaking as a Christian now ooo and the Bible says to flee the appearance of evil.
As humans, we like to test our limits and conquer them. You and your partner are kissing for instance, how long will you be able to stop @ just kissing ehn?
Jesus himself said if you look @ a person with lust in your heart, you have committed fornication already.
Why then would I want to get aroused outside of marriage?

so as christian u as well perfectly informed that sex is just for making your children? so when u r done with kids u should stop wasting his sperm and no sex for u or u would die by giving birth to your 20th baby.
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
gofyourself:

so u r saying that if he married a virgin and try her and after 5 years he did everything with her in bed, he won't be bored BULLSHIT. so u r saying that virgin wife after sex with her husband (one and only) will not want to try outside dishes BULLSHIT. yes, percentage of divorce will be smaller of virgins, but maybe the reason is not sex? haven't u put this in thought? there are plenty of reasons how u can explain this social event! no need to put everything about sex. if i had virgin husband till marriage-s.hit, deaf would cheat! soon f.ucking boring, same sex everyday, plus u need to teach everything. pffff
m.
Bro, nice points, but the fact still remains unbeatable, by ethics and by the Bilbe.
PREMARITAL SEX IS WRONG, AND SINFUL,
There are other causes of malaria, but mosquito is always the main cause, so stop blabbing about "boredom with virgin and other bullshit".
Accept the fact and stop debating on "your one point"

1 Like

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
gofyourself:

so as christian u as well perfectly informed that sex is just for making your children? so when u r done with kids u should stop wasting his sperm and no sex for u or u would die by giving birth to your 20th baby.
Oga, stop asking a bot of unreasonable question. Your point is O.T.P.
Bless You as you try to obey God
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by jashar(f): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
gofyourself:

undecided

I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
jashar:

undecided

I don't get you.

and never will
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:
m.
Bro, nice points, but the fact still remains unbeatable, by ethics and by the Bilbe.
PREMARITAL SEX IS WRONG, AND SINFUL,
There are other causes of malaria, but mosquito is always the main cause, so stop blabbing about "boredom with virgin and other bullshit".
Accept the fact and stop debating on "your one point"

am not your bro, its first of all. second, if i would be bored with virgin, its a fact, and its my choice and my life and its not blabbing. expect and respect different opinions, prude!
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:
Oga, stop asking a bot of unreasonable question. Your point is O.T.P.
Bless You as you try to obey God

u believe it-u obey it. i don't. what is unreasonable i don't understand? that sex is for multiplying and not for pleasure in christianity?
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by jashar(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
gofyourself:

and never will
Na you know jare. wink
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
jashar:

Na you know jare. wink

Ehhh?
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by stanboy28(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:
THE BIGGEST TRUTH ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX (MUST READ)
1.For Ladies
2.For Guys
3.For both Ladies & Guys

1.Advice For Ladies--

If a guy tells you he loves you, and wants to have sex with you, believe me, he DOESN'T love you, all he wants is satisfaction from you..
Reasons-
1. If he loves you, he would want you for marriage, and not sex/pleasure, he would respect you and wait, he would see other beautiful things about you outside sex, He wouldn't be interested in sex because feels real happiness in him because of you. Now that's Love.
2. If you give in to him, Believe me, He will leave you for another lady, even if he eventually marries you, He would be a cheat because He has seen everything about you, you will soonest become boring to him... he wants something new outside.
3. If you say "NO" to him, and he leaves, he never loved you anyway. He only wanted a toy to play with (your body), but if he stays, then he likes you, (let's believe its temptation that made him request so much,,,that's if he stays)
4. If he says he wants to marry you, and because of that, you guys should have sex, BIG LIE--- why? because, if he wants marriage, he'll be busy planning, knowing you, your family, your attitude, your character, etc and making money too.
5. Everyman wants a faithful and God fearing wife, after going to clubs with him, when he's ready, he tells his friends, he wants someone that he can trust..... if you do "sex sex" with him and you think he would marry you, am so sorry for you, believe me--"NO BODY LIKES TO WEAR CHEAP MATERIALS" or "BUY PUBLIC MOTORS".
NOTE::: When Men are really in love, they are very scared to ask you for sex, you see them respecting and valuing you, they forget sex, they are always happy thinking of a future with you. Sex becomes unimportant to them.
(Every Guy is the same is because you have lost your value, keep it and see that everyman is not the same)

FOR THE MEN.-
When a girl is sex demanding and tells you that "if you really love her, you should prove it", or "she can not date a man who can not have sex", or that "you are not man enough", my brother, run from these kind of girls, especially for marriages...
REASONS.
1. They are never faithful after marriages. Why? Because they have seen all you can do, they want more outside, they get easily bored with one partner because it is a hobby already, what happens next?? INFIDELITY. And believe me, MEN HARDLY KNOW WHEN THEIR WIVES ARE CHEATING,
2. Imagine having children and some of these kids are not your biological children, (how would you know those that are yours sef). Women who have no self control during relationships will also not have self control after marriages because they never practised it in their youthful days, they end up sleeping with your gateman, colleagues, or even her own co-workers when you are out of town for business, etc.

3. They end up sometimes having birth related problems because of pasts abortions, abortion peels, etc and you end up suffering it with them in your marriage.

4. Women who can't do without sex in relationships can not hold your family spiritually, they are not good wives or mother, they are always complaining and are getting tired of you because you have nothing new to offer after marriage, then they start following Alhajis and CEOs.

For Both Boys and Girls who are okay having sex with each other.
If both of you are in a relationship and are fine having sex together in the name of love, you are both deceiving yourselves..
REASONS
1. Very soon, One of you is likely to leave the other, why? Loss of value---nothing new about you to anticipate for. He/she now knows you in and out, and soon will see someone better.
2. Research has proven that such relationships lead to unhappy marriages, no fun, no happiness after marriage. Why? both of you are already tired of each other...nothing new again because everything has already been revealed before the marriage--what happens next? Divorce, quarrels, unfaithfulness starts.
FINALLY, IT IS A GRIEVIOUS SIN, A MORTAL SIN, THAT GOD HATES THE MOST, 90% Of souls in Hell are victims,
Pls my brovs & sisters, use your lifetime well, don't misuse it all because of pleasure

My dearest youths,,,,they are 1001 ways to show love and make love apart from sex....
Namely

1. Tell the other person that you love
them
2. Give a special present
3. Be there when they need a friend
4. Spend time together
5. Go to see a film.
6. Hug yourselves with laughter
7. Make sure the other person feels
important and respected
8. Kiss when people are looking
9. Kiss when people aren't looking ( Not French Kissing)
10. Tell the other person that you care
11. Hold hands
12. Visit each others parents
13. Buy presents for each other.
14. Cut each other's toenails
15. Talk about your feelings
16. Share dreams with each other
17. Gaze at each other
18. Sit together in the park
19. Take a walk together
20. Go out for a meal
21. Have a picnic
22. Go to weddings and marriages together
23. Give compliments
24. Cook a meal together
25. Plan and go on a trip together
26. Throw a party together
27. Just be there
28. Find out what's special for the other
person - and do it.
29. Eat dinner by candlelight
30. Go to a concert
31. Pray together
32. Propose marriage
Etc.
Love is Fun... smiley.
Make it clean and keep your value
God bless
wats d big deal on sex even :-/
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
gofyourself:

u believe it-u obey it. i don't. what is unreasonable i don't understand? that sex is for multiplying and not for pleasure in christianity?
Mrs GoFyourself, if you have a bible read it and you'll know sex isn't just for multiplying, its also for pleasure among the married, yet, not for the unmarried...
Except U are saying YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE, then we'd be clear...
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Raalsalghul: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why are nairaland threads formulaic? Someone please help me out.
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Why are nairaland threads so formulaic? Someone please help me out.
May God help U out
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:
Mrs GoFyourself, if you have a bible read it and you'll know sex isn't just for multiplying, its also for pleasure among the married, yet, not for the unmarried...
Except U are saying YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE, then we'd be clear...

of course i don't believe. u have a problem with that?
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
sirr:

May God help U out

will u stop with that nonsense ?
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lexaccord:
Nice write up
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by faith2ogesco(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
NYC writeup. DAT deposition parts sounds scarryyyy shocked and na only guys dey deposiy.? Girls no dey deposit part of deir soul for guys
Re: ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) by sirr(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
faith2ogesco:
NYC writeup. DAT deposition parts sounds scarryyyy shocked and na only guys dey deposiy.? Girls no dey deposit part of deir soul for guys
Thanks a lot. The pix is for both gender, I couldn't get the pix for male, it applies to both male and female as the bible says.
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.