Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything (24384 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hey Bella please help me publish this and also advise me on the next step to take thanks.

When I met him he told me he had many things which I later found out to be lies, he was squatting but he told me his friend was the one squatting, so whenever I went to his house I would be expecting his friend to excuse us but he won’t until one day I got angry and told him he should excuse us after all that wasn’t his house, he got angry and chased me and my fiancé out that was when I knew my man was the squatter.

We raised money and got an apartment together, my job pays better than his and I was recently blessed with a car, but he’s gone around to tell everyone the car is his, he told everyone he pays for our house, feeds and clothes me while I just sit back and enjoy his wealth, this attitude makes people asks him for favors and then I end up giving him money to satisfy them.

There are so many things he brags about that he doesn’t own, lands, shares, money, and a sister abroad, I am tired, whenever I catch him lying he would say people loves lies; I don’t love him anymore I want to secretly get an apartment and dump him, I don’t see myself having kids with him, my children will learn nothing good from him, am I making the right decision?

Anonymous please

Would you have fallen in love with him if it weren’t for the lies he told you? He’s a braggart and you encouraged him by not debunking claims he makes while in public, you’re a participant of his bad habits and should not feel bad now things are worse.

Love comes with its price and you’ve paid yours, leaving him secretly is not the answer, no man is born evil, circumstances might have made him who he is, have a one on one intense talk with him and let him know how you really feel, no one is prone to change, tell him the lies and brags have to stop; you already know him in Toto there’s no need for him to present himself to be someone or something he’s not, this will only work if you still loved him which you said in your email you don’t.

Even if you’re going to leave still have that talk with him, it will make things better between both of you.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/02/my-fiance-brags-alot-he-lies-about.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ha.... Why are u defending him Bella

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by MrWhaley: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
You see all these traits in him and you are still coming online to seek approval about dumping his lying, deceitful ass?? Whatever happened to common sense?

And Talk2Bella is busy talking about Love. What kind of Blind love is that?
Pftt! undecided

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
Ha.... Why are u defending him Bella

I am not

she fell in love with lies

now she's realised it

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
MrWhaley:
You see all these traits in him and you are still coming online to seek approval about dumping his lying, deceitful ass?? Whatever happened to common sense?

Pftt! undecided

she's noticed his lying ass from day one and she decided to still get an apartment with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am not

now she's realised it
most people fall in love with liars... How sure are u DAT u won't fall in love with a scammer? wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Greenbullet(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na wetin u like to chop dey kill u

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
most people fall in love with liars... How sure are u DAT u won't fall in love with a scammer? wink

Na y I de carry eye go market be dat loool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Thecassanova: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:
"one day I got angry and told him he should excuse us after all that wasn’t his house, he got angry and chased me and my fiancé out that was when I knew my man was the squatter"

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Hillzy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lolz!!! My dear u're into a apc relationship wit an apc fiance. My advice run for ur life, take it or leave it is ur choice

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
talk2bella e don tey,, i think say you don chop ban till 2026 undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by jidxin(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Hey Bella please help me publish this and also advise me on the next step to take thanks.

When I met him he told me he had many things which I later found out to be lies, he was squatting but he told me his friend was the one squatting, so whenever I went to his house I would be expecting his friend to excuse us but he won’t until one day I got angry and told him he should excuse us after all that wasn’t his house, he got angry and chased me and my fiancé out that was when I knew my man was the squatter.

We raised money and got an apartment together, my job pays better than his and I was recently blessed with a car, but he’s gone around to tell everyone the car is his, he told everyone he pays for our house, feeds and clothes me while I just sit back and enjoy his wealth, this attitude makes people asks him for favors and then I end up giving him money to satisfy them.

There are so many things he brags about that he doesn’t own, lands, shares, money, and a sister abroad, I am tired, whenever I catch him lying he would say people loves lies; I don’t love him anymore I want to secretly get an apartment and dump him, I don’t see myself having kids with him, my children will learn nothing good from him, am I making the right decision?

Anonymous please

Would you have fallen in love with him if it weren’t for the lies he told you? He’s a braggart and you encouraged him by not debunking claims he makes while in public, you’re a participant of his bad habits and should not feel bad now things are worse.

Love comes with its price and you’ve paid yours, leaving him secretly is not the answer, no man is born evil, circumstances might have made him who he is, have a one on one intense talk with him and let him know how you really feel, no one is prone to change, tell him the lies and brags have to stop; you already know him in Toto there’s no need for him to present himself to be someone or something he’s not, this will only work if you still loved him which you said in your email you don’t.

Even if you’re going to leave still have that talk with him, it will make things better between both of you.

Talk2Bella

chai.....see very stupid advice up der....that doesn't even look like a bad idea but sheer dumbness stupidity. his acumen is low. d way he reason is far worse dan a kid nd u think u can change him nd he wont relapse bk to it? be wise. confront him nd leave him 4 Good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Young03(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
both the liar and the liee ar mad and they dont need any motherfuucker to tell them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am not

now she's realised it

Talk2Bella:

she's noticed his lying ass from day one and she decided to still get an apartment with him

These two posts are contradictory

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by McBrooklyn(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ifex370(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Don't talk to Bella.. Talk to Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by dhardline(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Like I always say... Lies is one of the worst traits anyone should have. When I realize a person lies

it just scares me away straight cause the person is capable of a whole lot and will end up lieing to

cover them up. It'd good you already know what to do cause it will probably get worse the older

he gets unless you have the strength to pray till he changes.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:
talk2bella e don tey,, i think say you don chop ban till 2026 undecided

I go serve my papa land hehehehehe
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Talk2Bella(f): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
jidxin:
chai.....see very stupid advice up der....that doesn't even look like a bad idea but sheer dumbness stupidity. his acumen is low. d way he reason is far worse dan a kid nd u think u can change him nd he wont relapse bk to it? be wise. confront him nd leave him 4 Good

some dudes go into that kinda mode when they feel the person they wanna ask out is better than them

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by datyrone(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
MrWhaley:
Pftt! undecided

bros no be everybody get brain where common sense resides...some ppl own na unripe coconut...all i can say is that the girl is mad...the guy is mad....and the o.p is mad

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by jidxin(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:

some dudes go into that kinda mode when they feel the person they wanna ask out is better than them
but still preposterous. d guy isn't matured dat. he is not ready. hez a guy man nd very irresponsible. but I would advice d grl to 4gt abt love oooo... jyst break up asap. corper wee ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by seunny4lif(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Some girls brain and Windows 2000 grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by seunny4lif(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
How this matter concern Jesus undecided undecided
Jesus dey there, when the dick dey sweet her
ifex370:
Don't talk to Bella.. Talk to Jesus
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Tobexnoni(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
my dear you better run for your life,
if u marry him nko? do u av an idea what he can do to you?

Sometimes Love isn't enough oooo
at least u kw this, if u marry am, n latter regret, remember say we tell you oooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why do I dislike the girl in all this? undecided
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by emeijeh(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
G
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ShitHead(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello Miss Anonymous;

You are a fake asss bitchh...you are too materialistic; he told you what you needed to hear. I bet, your own lie go worse...just that you still dey pretend. Ashawo fifty kobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by bestman09(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
OK
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by nbright: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
These lies again
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by nabegibeg: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Anonymous please

Talk2Bella

So what do u want us to do with all these lies?
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by hyfr(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is the guy a Nigerian artiste? They behave alike
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sounds like an abj boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.