Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice (884 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice by Teebashy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Need your advice....
A friend of mine has been dating a guy for the past 3yrs and out of nowhere her ex came back begging her to come back to him and he told her that if she can't be his girlfriend they can still be friends, she accept his offer but unknown to her the luv for her ex started growing. she did not want to leave the guy she is dating presently and she also want to be with her ex
Plz what can she do
Re: Need Your Advice by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:
Need your advice....
A friend of mine has been dating a guy for the past 3yrs and out of nowhere her ex came back begging her to come back to him and he told her that if she can't be his girlfriend they can still be friends, she accept his offer but unknown to her the luv for her ex started growing. she did not want to leave the guy she is dating presently and she also want to be with her ex
Plz what can she do
I think she wants to lose the two.
Re: Need Your Advice by Enegod(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:
Need your advice....
Plz what can she do
Stop asking strangers! <--best advice ever. undecided
You know all of the factors. You're an
adult. Weigh the factors and form your
own judgment.
Most likely history will repeat itself. You
are his "safe place" until he finds the next
best things.. undecided
Re: Need Your Advice by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:
Need your advice....
Plz what can she do

A friend of yours or you ?
Re: Need Your Advice by Teebashy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:
Stop asking strangers! <--best advice ever. undecided
You know all of the factors. You're an
adult. Weigh the factors and form your
own judgment.
Most likely history will repeat itself. You
are his "safe place" until he finds the next
best things.. undecided
can u redefine ur point
Re: Need Your Advice by Enegod(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:

can u redefine ur point
read it again slowly undecided
Re: Need Your Advice by Teebashy(f): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lexusgs430:

A friend of yours or you ?
A frnd of mine...she asked for my advice nd since am confused i decide to ask nairelanders
Re: Need Your Advice by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:

A frnd of mine...she asked for my advice nd since am confused i decide to ask nairelanders

Has she told her present about her ex?
Re: Need Your Advice by Teebashy(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Has she told her present about her ex?
i tink so
Re: Need Your Advice by Teebashy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:
read it again slowly undecided
i did but i can't get it
Re: Need Your Advice by Enegod(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Teebashy:

i did but i can get it
u can or u cant?

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, How Do You Help Him Out? / Type Of Men/women that both male/female don't want to date(2015 Version) / You Are In A Friend Zone IF..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.