Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) (9217 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! / OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cowgirl9090: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
she was raped by her boyfriend who drugged her drink with sleeping peel in her apartment and took advantage of her.

she woke up with pains and her gown soaked with blood and a smiling boyfriend beside her,knowing what has happened she asked him why he did such a terrible thing,he told her he wanted to be sure she was a virgin 'cause he doesn't want to be deceived again just like other girls he dated deceived him by lying they were one. she slapped him and called him all sought of unprintable names and broke up with him that moment.

he keeps coming back apologising and pleading for for her to come back to him and forgive and forget and give love a chance again but the deed has been done and she still loves him but apparently can't forgive him because she vowed to keep her virginity till marriage and that vow has been broken because of him.

And fortunately or should I say unfortunately she needs my advice whether to continue with the relationship,because she is pained and can't forgive although she still loves him. I have been wondering lately what's with men and virgin I just can't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by powerfulsettingz: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls this Op shuld tell us Where the advice is needed, cos I see nothing but a fabricated trash here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
too much importance to virginity...whats so special abt virginity dat a dummy has to rape his girl...no advice, she shld just forgive nd move on wit or without him...with him wld b beta though, they myt get married eventually...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
she zz fvcked
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by natas22: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why is it difficult to see mature talk on nairaland this days
www.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by agarawu23(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
she vowed to keep her virginity?

she should have remain single till she is ready to marry.
She visited a guys place alone abi? what else do u expect ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

abi, dem go dey talk say dem wann keep virginity till marriage nd dem go dey date, kiss, romance...y nt keep all of dat till marriage. shit
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by agarawu23(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
abi, dem go dey talk say dem wann keep virginity till marriage nd dem go dey date, kiss, romance...y nt keep all of dat till marriage. shit
no mind them jare
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Don't know what to say

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cheerokee(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
make I book space, Abeg buzz me when this hit front page smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided wetin u find go his house in d first place?
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by sinaj(f): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
na wa o!!!

sleep in a guy's house

man can never be trusted xo we al gat to b careful sad

itz a pirry d deed has already bin done cry

dat guy iz irresponsible nd shud pay for his crime angry

m sure he wont find it difficult to rape a corpse undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Omotayor123(f): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
The deed is already done... she can't lose her Virginity twice.

since she still loves him, let her just forgive and forget.

Going to another man will not bring back what has already been lost #

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cheerokee(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
make I book space, Abeg buzz me when this hit front page
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Princecalm(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
it is just like you want to kill but you don't a want punishment at the end.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by ZedX6: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
So _stupid.

You were raped, and instead of finding your way to the police station, you log in to nairaland, asking whether to forgive and continue loving the rapist.

You're a big fool.

18 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some ladies sef sad

You vow to keep your virginity till you get married right?

Please why are you in a relationship in the first place, besides, why are you in a relationship with a small boy? because a Matured guy wouldn't try such a thing.

Okay, he has gotten what he wants, so y cry over spilled milk? You love him and he's begging you to come back........ So what are you waiting for?

Abegi bury the issue and continue with your love life jare wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cowgirl9090: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided wetin u find go his house in d first place?

it happened in her apartment,the boyfriend visited her.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by OohMpa: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lady, why you believes her? angry

Why you think it's sleeping pill? Maybe she open leg, start fück and then start sleep like wood. Thelesa does this sometimes angry

And what make you think it's virgin blood? She can be seeing monthly peliod with veli serious pain. Melissa does this sometimes angry

And you come with short gown to show the guy for him to be doing cinema? Even Patricia can't try such angry

If you say she's saying tluth, why will she slap the boy? That's man abuse angry The boy is tlying to check if you lie. We boys are disciplined, we open, we insert, we confirm. Kick against virgin indiscipline, impersonation and kwarapshion angry

She should go back with flowers and beg that fine looking good man. Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by hadura29(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
So _stupid.

You were raped, and instead of finding your way to the police station, you log in to nairaland, asking whether to forgive and continue loving the rapist.

You're a big fool.

This got me laughing in Chinese grin
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by gmacnoms(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
d thin Taya me. dey'l do all sort of nasty thins romantically, but will b sayin dey r keepin dere virginity...... dem jst wan tempt person ni? abegeeeee. But d boy needs to b dealt with seriously. anyone who does dat is capable of murder, Nfact it's attempted murder.he's hrtless
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cowgirl9090: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:
Why is it difficult to see mature talk on nairaland this days
www.

you shouldn't call it trash just because it didn't happen to someone close to you. If you have any advice you give her.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
OohMpa:
Lady, why you believes her? angry

Why you think it's sleeping pill? Maybe she open leg, start fück and then start sleep like wood. Thelesa does this sometimes angry

And what make you think it's virgin blood? She can be seeing monthly peliod with veli serious pain. Melissa does this sometimes angry

And you come with short gown to show the guy for him to be doing cinema? Even Patricia can't try such angry

If you say she's saying tluth, why will she slap the boy? That's man abuse angry The boy is tlying to check if you lie. We boys are disciplined, we open, we insert, we confirm. Kick against virgin indiscipline, impersonation and kwarapshion angry

She should go back with flowers and beg that fine looking good man. Rubbish angry

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by misspicy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
later now one fracababy will open one useless thread on NL mtchwww

@Op,u can forgive that man and be a like Gold to him coz he will cherish you forever,his conscience will always prick him.

@NL mods,wetin i do una,una no allow me post pictures and create thread again,why why why
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by calculator123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
op u de lie if na verify him won do d deek no go penetrate wish na enuf evidence say the babe na virgin
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by natas22: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
cowgirl9090:

you shouldn't call it trash just because it didn't happen to someone close to you. If you have any advice you give her.
You said it was trash, I never said it was one to me its child's play. Dating 101 which every girl knows never go to a guys house unless you want to have sex.
www.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
too much importance to virginity...whats so special abt virginity dat a dummy has to rape his girl...no advice, she shld just forgive nd move on wit or without him...with him wld b beta though, they myt get married eventually...

Blablabla.......Read all the rubbish you type again undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
So a girl can't Spend time with her Loved one anymore??

What's this world turning into angry

Is bad enough she was Drugged....and now Raped??
That He-goat needs some time to chill off at kirirkiri joor

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Blablabla.......Read all the rubbish you type again undecided
lol, u were attracted to d rubbish I typed. receive sense
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by jmoore(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is Nairaland a police station. You were raped, then go and report him to the police.

Even the op, your focus is on virginity. You should be concerned she did not report the matter to the police.

Nonsense!!
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by Adaeze003(f): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
So _stupid.

You're a big....

Seconded...

How can people be this silly? You still love someone that raped you? While you were lifeless? How sick!!!

Spits...
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) by cowgirl9090: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:

He is the one that paid her a visit in her apartment.

how will you feel if your girlfriend visited you with some or one if her friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.