Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies (3032 Views)

8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) / Some Attributes Of Guys Who "Bash Ladies" Online. / 10 Things Ladies Say In The Romance Section Which Makes Guys Bash Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
Nicki minaj said one thing- Pple will love you and support you when it is beneficial.........That gurl is not mature cos as the poster many pple will insult and try to derail your thread but you will ignore them but instead she choose to engage in insult with those that comment on that day..............All though my action is not acceptable but her behaviour caused it.

Its alright; I'm not in the best position to judge anyone's action(s).
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by zyzxx(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:
@ point 3 I agree with the early part as for the latter na , you don't expect me to continue exhanging insults with a foolish guy just to show that i'm fierce and fearless na, i don't run i ignore because i gat better things to do though there are times when one have to put them in their place.
lolz, elantraceey ti binu tan grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by zyzxx(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:
Just Observing lipsrsealed
if they catch u grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by elantraceey(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2015
zyzxx:
lolz, elantraceey ti binu tan grin grin

lolz,what does that mean?
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by zyzxx(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz,what does that mean?
lolz o thought u understand yoruba ni oo
It means " u don vex to point of sayin ur mind wit I don't care "
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by elantraceey(f): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2015
zyzxx:
lolz o thought u understand yoruba ni oo
It means " u don vex to point of sayin ur mind wit I don't care "

lolz i usually don't care na grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by zyzxx(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz i usually don't care na grin
yes but u are not a victim of all dis, coz u hardly pick fight grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Ban is real o grin grin
It was last week when i got banned that was when i knew ban is real indeed....
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by elantraceey(f): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
zyzxx:
yes but u are not a victim of all dis, coz u hardly pick fight grin grin

Mostly because i don't reply them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by zyzxx(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Mostly because i don't reply them.
grin ok
Best decision
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mostly because men have a very FRAGILE ego !!!!! Women, for being called the weaker sex, are in all actuality, the stronger sex.

Psychologically, biologically, socially and evolutionarily; in any way you slice and dice it; women are more sophisticated and evolved cortex in terms of survival.

Case in point: how many men can undergo the pain of child birth. Have you seen a man sick with a cold? Lawd have mercy, they're such babies.

Some never outgrow sucking mamma's boobies!!!!! I guess that's why they are still fixated on boops. Choi. Vestigial indeed.

Talk about...............mtchew!

MzNelly:
1. Because someone else is doing it. And this is in most cases a popular figure. They're pressured into thinking/feeling this is cool and hustle to attack any available female who is unfortunate to fall prey.

2. Because some are immature. Adaobi ate all your pocket money and ran away, hence any girl you encounter on Nairaland is a potential "Adaobi" and should be bashed with no mercy.

3. Because we, the ladies are cowards. Yes, most of y'all are COWARDS! Now, I dont't mean to sound feministic, but tell me why in fvck's name, you would see a fellow lady being bashed and join the guy in bashing her? Why would you see a female bashing thread and give the OP "thumbs up" because you have been crushing on him since the earth's creation? Why would you e-run away when a guy is throwing his weight around because you are scared? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy?

4. Because this is a male dominated site/world. Hence, it is believed that the say of a male is final and we all must shut up and nod in agreement as little robots; because any female who dares to speak her mind is termed a feminist and is closer to spinsterhood as a greater majority of men do not want to marry a woman who openly speaks her mind.

5. Because the moderators do little or nothing about female bashing or even bullying in general. I understand that they do a good/great job and I do not mean to harshly criticize anyone but if something was being done about this female bullying of a thing, you wouldn't see unnecesaary created-to-demean women threads everywhere. I feel a little sad to think that one female romancelander (name withheld) deactivated her account because a male "basher" insulted her as well as her Dad and nothing was done by the mods even after her reporting the incidence.
Naira land Rules:
.2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

NB: I don't care whose ego gets bruised over this and I REFUSE to kiss anybody's a$$, so if you're gon' be mad about this, stay mad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by justmag(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
I agree with you and you have a point but you forgot to add

6) because they are telling the truth SOME TIMES.

angry

when you are a good girl reading post that bash girls will be hard to reading. You can only speak for your self and not every other girl in Nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
justmag:
I agree with you and you have a point but you forgot to add

6) because they are telling the truth SOME TIMES.

angry

when you are a good girl reading post that bash girls will be hard to reading. You can only speak for your self and not every other girl in Nigeria

Yeah....you're right. Thanks, smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Mz Nelly

Mz Nelly

Mz Nelly

[eemailMz Nelly[/email]

[url]Mz Nelly[/url]

[img]Mz Nelly[/img]

Mz Nelly

Mz Nelly

Hmmn
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2015
I don't hate,I am peace
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by klark3: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Xiadnat:
Mostly because men have a very FRAGILE ego !!!!! Women, for being called the weaker sex, are in all actuality, the stronger sex.

Psychologically, biologically, socially and evolutionarily; in any way you slice and dice it; women are more sophisticated and evolved cortex in terms of survival.

Case in point: how many men can undergo the pain of child birth. Have you seen a man sick with a cold? Lawd have mercy, they're such babies.

Some never outgrow sucking mamma's boobies!!!!! I guess that's why they are still fixated on boops. Choi. Vestigial indeed.

Biased & baseless.
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by EMEzzy(m): 2:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

Most stupid thing i'd read my entire life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Olutola88(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Kolade354:
Nicki minaj said one thing- Pple will love you and support you when it is beneficial.........That gurl is not mature cos as the poster many pple will insult and try to derail your thread but you will ignore them but instead she choose to engage in insult with those that comment on that day..............All though my action is not acceptable but her behaviour caused it.
Bro, no matter what happens, you shouldn't go to that extent. Yesterday, One Kenny somtn Lady here wanted to use me for yabbing rehearsals. Immediately I sensed she was getting uncontrollable, I just quoted and said “SMH”. I think that “SMH” response was too short for her long essay. So, she got the message.
Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by Olutola88(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Dear MzNelly ,

You made some salient points. Whether female bashing or male bashing, No kinda bashing is allowed. I don't think this thing should be a gender-based issue at all. After all, males bash males and females also bash females.

The Lady you said deactivated her account should have handled the issue more maturely. How on earth will I allow an ordinary human being like me withhold my freedom of speech? Btw, I'm sure the Lady must have also insulted the hell outta the “Culprit” before she eventually deactivated her account.

Have you ever given it a rethink? Have you ever considered that the Lady didn't deactivate the account solely because of the guy that insulted her sweet papa? Well, the deactivation might not really hold water as she might have created another account.
What am I saying in essence, do onto others what you want them to do to you. I would have pitied her if she NEVER fought the battle, she fought and she lost.

As to the Mods, they can't keep banning and banning. There are too many goats to deal with on nairaland ( shey u wan kill d Mods?). Another thing you should consider is that the bashing generates a whole lotta traffic. Tho, you will never see me creating a free show but some peeps on nairaland are here to laugh away their sorrow with all dese bashing dramas.

Bashing CANNOT be taken away from nairaland. It's one of the core ingredients that make Nairaland.

My Advice: If you are like me( someone that has his personality to protect), just excuse yourself whenever a potential mad person quotes you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by vivaciouzz(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2015
MzNelly:
1. Because someone else is doing it. And this is in most cases a popular figure. They're pressured into thinking/feeling this is cool and hustle to attack any available female who is unfortunate to fall prey.

2. Because some are immature. Adaobi ate all your pocket money and ran away, hence any girl you encounter on Nairaland is a potential "Adaobi" and should be bashed with no mercy.

3. Because we, the ladies are cowards. Yes, most of y'all are COWARDS! Now, I dont't mean to sound feministic, but tell me why in fvck's name, you would see a fellow lady being bashed and join the guy in bashing her? Why would you see a female bashing thread and give the OP "thumbs up" because you have been crushing on him since the earth's creation? Why would you e-run away when a guy is throwing his weight around because you are scared? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy?

4. Because this is a male dominated site/world. Hence, it is believed that the say of a male is final and we all must shut up and nod in agreement as little robots; because any female who dares to speak her mind is termed a feminist and is closer to spinsterhood as a greater majority of men do not want to marry a woman who openly speaks her mind.

5. Because the moderators do little or nothing about female bashing or even bullying in general. I understand that they do a good/great job and I do not mean to harshly criticize anyone but if something was being done about this female bullying of a thing, you wouldn't see unnecesaary created-to-demean women threads everywhere. I feel a little sad to think that one female romancelander (name withheld) deactivated her account because a male "basher" insulted her as well as her Dad and nothing was done by the mods even after her reporting the incidence.
Naira land Rules:
.2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

NB: I don't care whose ego gets bruised over this and I REFUSE to kiss anybody's a$$, so if you're gon' be mad about this, stay mad
cool cool kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by publicenemy(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Naira land Rules:

Re: 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies by AlphaTaikun: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Pg1. OP: MzNelly. Feb 18, 2015.

Naira land Rules:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Bump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed / Romantic Chrrrrismas Pressent For All The Ladies!! / Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.