Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. (2954 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / If This Man Slaps Your Gf/wife In Public, What Will You Do ?? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by aktem(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2015
During a conversation with ma gf yesterday,she said she will slap me(jokingly),bt i also replied in a joking manner that i'll punch her face or break one of her hands,immediately,her mood changed, bt i dont fucking care.so,guys,if one thing lead 2 d oda&ur gf or wife slaps u real hard,what wil be ur reaction?.........
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by iamVirus(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
if she get mind slap me, I go slap am twice.
I'm d man

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by iceberylin(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
If IDFU don't slap me.....
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Blurr(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
She don die be dat o
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by JudgementHammer: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Her mood changed..mtcheeew. Joking about slapping ur bf shd actually be curtailed b4 it goes public. I like d response u gave that joke

Newton's 3rd law of motion says "to every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction". So if it really happened that she slapped me, I will give her an equal and opposite slap. That's for a gf

But if it was my wife that slapped me, honestly for 2days or more I will still be in d shocking suprise of what gave her the boldness talkless of thinking on how to react.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by naijaboiy: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Your gf no well. I guess she was expecting you to "walk away" grin

Lol...I'm not one to be violent,,I can't even fight sef,but if my girlfriend slaps me,there should be a very tangible reason why that happened as that is what will fuel my next action.

I won't come here and claim that I'll walk away. I may not and if I do,I may never return. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
if my wife slap me, I will just walk away & embark on hunger strike for 2 weeks
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2015
he cant slap me grin 100%certain. so lets not assume things.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:
you'd still be the one suffering grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by cruzita(f): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
if u deserve the slap no complain but if u no deserve am report to police.DONT TOUCH HER I REPEAT DONT TOUCH HER
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by talktonase(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
A man that hits or strikes a woman has successfully sold his manhood!
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
If my girlfriend slaps me, I won't slap her back or try to reply her assault, because if I do, I might really hurt her, so I will just be a gentleman and walk away, plus I am not an advocate for hitting women. I have never hit a woman before and I have vowed never to.

Although, I don't think I would do anything that would warrant a slap from my girlfriend, but if I somehow did, then she would have to apologize to me for slapping me, and I will try not to repeat whatever prompted her to slap me.

I would also warn her never to try such ever again.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by naijaboiy: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
talktonase:
To who? grin
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Adonis3: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
I will turn my other cheek smiley

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by kossyablaze(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Lol I ll play Fela-Gentleman
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by JudgementHammer: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:
What's ur difference btw a wife and a gf
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by JudgementHammer: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
talktonase:
Okay. But a woman who hits and strikes a man is of good womanhood character right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
he cant slap me grin
100%certain. so lets not assume things.
Are you a guy?. The question is for guys..
Gerrarahere!!

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2015
JudgementHammer:

What's ur difference btw a wife and a gf
Gf is just temporal, no serious commitment..
your Wife is the mother of your children , your helper, your bedmate , your supporter. ur sister, ur friend , ur mother .
she shares ur pains and gains...

thats the deference
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by JudgementHammer: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Decker:
If my girlfriend slaps me, I won't slap her back or try to reply her assault, because if I do, I might hurt her, so I will just be a gentleman and walk away, plus I am not an advocate for hitting women. I have never hit a woman before and I have vowed never to.

Although, I don't think I would do anything that would warrant a slap from my girlfriend, but if I somehow did, then she would have to apologize to me for slapping me, and I will try not to repeat whatever prompted her to slap me.

I would also warn her never to try such ever again.
Lolz. Ur prayer shd be never to find urself in relationship with a woman of rude character. If ure this upright, then u don't deserve a woman of rude character who can slap an upright man. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Free101(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
I've never been slapped with malicious intend or to cause bodily harm by a girlfriend. But there was this my ex that likes to slap me playfully. I told her its very disrespectful to me as a man. But when she won't stop, I have no choice than to playfully slap her back. At least we are not hurting each other

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
She can't try that, not even in her dreams.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by vizkiz: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

mumu angry
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lolz. Ur prayer shd be never to find urself in relationship with a woman of rude character. If ure this upright, then u don't deserve a woman of rude character who can slap an upright man. Simple

That's true. And I don't choose just anybody to go into a relationship with. I know my kind of women when I see them.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
I'll first practice INNER PEACE cool then repel attack.....Kungfu panda 2 style Tit4Tat

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by JudgementHammer: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

Gf is just temporal, no serious commitment..
your Wife is the mother of your children , your helper, your bedmate , your supporter. ur sister, ur friend , ur mother .
she shares ur pains and gains...

thats the deference
Good. The op talked abt gf not wife. U said if ur wife slapped u, u'll go on hunger strike. So now what will be ur reaction to a slap from ur gf.
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

you'd still be the one suffering grin

man must form naaaaaaah......

OK try this , u invited ur gf to ur house to spend the weekend
and through out the weekend u rejected every thing she cooked....
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Good. The op talked abt gf not wife. U said if ur wife slapped u, u'll go on hunger strike. So now what will be ur reaction to a slap from ur gf.

please my dear read the 0p's write up again ....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. my reaction if gf slaps me

pending on the situation shaaaaaa..oooo..

but its hard , really hard ...
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

mumu angry

Omooo U harsh ooooooo.......

this earlier morning... grin grin grin
well thanks for the compliment..
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by vizkiz: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

Omooo U harsh ooooooo.......

this earlier morning... grin grin grin
well thanks for the compliment..

bros na the cold weather make me Harsh. angry how you go walk away if woman slap you? You be Jesus undecided
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by northvietnam(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2015
vizkiz:

bros na the cold weather make me Harsh. angry how you go walk away if woman slap you? You be Jesus undecided

grin grin grin. so nah only Jesus sabi endure Slap

for the cold find better hot pap take maintain ur temperature. grin
Re: Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. by vizkiz: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:

grin grin grin. so nah only Jesus sabi endure Slap

for the cold find better hot pap take maintain ur temperature. grin

if person slap me inside this weather, my skin fit Tear oh shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning! Don't Read In Public / My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? / huge Snake Trying To Asphyxiate A Dog Killed (pics And Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.