Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! (44242 Views)

The Best Network Marketing Model Emerges!!! / Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Vanije: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
If you're interested to partner with the latest company in Nigeria (they came in from Russia early this year), send a mail to trendyhealthworld@gmail.com.
-Multi thrilion dollar company and member of the World Economic Forum
-Startup as low as $30
-No Autoship/Compulsory monthly buying
-100% CURATIVE products
-Work at your pace, No fixed target
-No wiping off of points
-Binary System (People helping people)
-Work from anywhere you are in the world
-Weekly payment
.. and many more.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
@vanije only if you read the articles on the blog, you will not have to post that....

http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
70000 views worldwide in less than one month
..WOW
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Tocheagle...Nice comment...Read the article through the provided above.
You will find out which is the best.
Or
Furnish us here with the core or your compensation plan just incase someone reading is interested. He or She would contact you
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Tocheagle(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
donpy:
@Tocheagle...Nice comment...Read the article through the provided above.
You will find out which is the best.
Or
Furnish us here with the core or your compensation plan just incase someone reading is interested. He or She would contact you
with a low reg amt of 3000 naira and the highest pay in Nigeria of 150 million naira . Yes we mean it . What plan is better than that . I would like to explain more but typing is not my strong forte . Of all the companies I joined this is the first that is giving me monthly alerts
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Tocheagle(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
By the way the lady who brought me to oriflame is an ex trevo agent . After 2 yrs of marketing with them. She regrets joining them . ONLY GOD CAN CREATE A TOTALLY PERFECT NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by kelspascal(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
How ready are you to change your standard of living? Do you want to Earn 450k Monthly in Real Estate? are you ready to give yourself Financial freedom,Time Freedom,Stress Relieve and stop complaining about the Economy,Government and Employer? Then wake up and leave your comfort zone. Pazino ECC Ltd Offers you an Opportunity of a life time to work with us as a Freelance Marketter,don't miss this opportunity!!!

For Further details Call Pascal on 08039243628,09090070773.
Email:p.onyenwe@pazinoecc.com
www.pazinoecc.com

Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2015
HNM
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by chris4401: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2015
i think the loops and holes of all the network marketting platforms are better explained here http:///8H76M6
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by chris4401: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=chris4401 post=40703292]i think the loops and holes of all the network marketting platforms are better explained here http://www.trevo.com.ng/2015/12/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=chris4401 post=40703379][/quote]
Mr Christian, very dissapointed in u, u just plagiarized my article, the worst part is u coming on my thread to post my own article on my thread, its very non professional.

Readers compare the differnce btw his link and this from my blog http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Compliments of the season
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
compliments of d season to all our readers @ www.bestmlmnigeria..com
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by jimmybibione: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
I'm a network marketer a want to introduce you guys to a breakthrough company that literally offers a product and a compensation plan like no other. Unlike other MLM's that look like pyramid schemes, i.e the people at the top get all the money at the expense of the people at the bottom that do all the work. In this company everybody works for everybody. I mean the top works for and with newbies and vice versa. It's great i tell you. Go to this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ0SZZ_u60& watch the video and call this number if have any questions. 08062341941.
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Happy new year
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by cassybaby(f): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
What a nice business
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
HNM
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
happy new month
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
bump
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by laczo79(m): 5:45am On Apr 22, 2016
You are welcome to the most profitable business you could do on the earth today.

OH YES! The most profitable business and the cheapest business ever. None can rival us.

We are the best.

Having studied various businesses and pitfalls inherent in them, this was brought up with the inspiration of the SUPREME ONE who provided all that is required for its eventual launching.

IF you are desirous of helping others and making some good money for yourself in the process then you are in the right place.

You are encouraged to give this a trial and not only a trial but also all that it takes to make it work and succeed in it.

You become a partner with us by contributing US$5 once. That is the seed that would yield millions for you.

Then you are encouraged to bring in as partners TWO people to join your TEAM. You now encourage them to INTRODUCE minimum of two people every week. The business is divided into FOUR STAGES AS FOLLOWS:

1.2X2 MATRIX- ASSISTANT MANAGER

2. 2X6 MATRIX- DEPUTY MANAGER

3. 2X6 MATRIX- MANAGER

4. 2X3 MATRIX- GENERAL MANAGER

Considering the uniqueness of the payout, you can be able to reap millions in a short time.

If you want to make it quick call me on 07039848079 or email me at laczo79@yahoo.com

Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 25, 2016
donpy:
The best network marketing company in Nigeria is given to this company mainlu based on their compensation plan because that is what drives we Nigerians. How much they pay, how can we earn more?.
Multi level Network marketing is not only the business to survive in the 21st century that we are but it is the business that lead to Greatness.
Many people know this but the problem we nigerians face with most of the network marketing companies is their compensation plan and this has lead to many i me[right][/right]an MANY Nigerians becoming negatives and having GROSS hatred for the business and thus the original aim of the mlm industry to being service to many to achieve greatness is dead in Nigeria.

Enough of the stories. Am very sorry if i am going to hurt some feeling here because i'ld be mentioning the names of some of the notable mlm network marketing company in Nigeria that are ripping us out not to boo them but for some1 reading this to learn.

THE BEST COMPENSATION PLAN
Multi-level marketing (MLM), also known as Network Marketing, is a business-distribution model that allows a parent company to market its products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and selling.

Stairstep Breakaway- In this plan, distributors have a pre-defined point or group sale volume and once this is achieved you break away from you upline to become independent. That is once the predefined volume is met either by sales or by recruiting you breakaway.

Unilevel plan- This is considered the simplest of all compensation plans because commissions are paid primarily based on the number of levels a recipient is from the original representative who is purchasing the product. Commissions are not based on title or rank achieved. By qualifying with a minimum sales requirement, representatives earn unlimited commissions on a limited number of levels of downline recruited representatives.

Matrix Plan- This type of plan is similar to a Uni-Level plan, except there is a also limited number of representatives who can be placed on the first level. Recruits beyond the maximum number of first level positions allowed are automatically placed in other downline (lower level) positions.

Binary Plan: A binary plan is a multilevel marketing compensation plan which allows distributors to have only two front-line distributors. If a distributor sponsors more than two distributors, the excess are placed at levels below the sponsoring distributor's front-line. This "spillover" is one of the most attractive features to new distributors since they need only sponsor two distributors to participate in the compensation plan(this is bad for Nigerians). The primary limitation is that distributors must "balance" their two downline legs to receive commissions. Balancing legs typically requires that the number of sales from one downline leg constitute no more than a specified percentage of the distributor's total sales.

Hybrid plans- They are simply combination of two plans mostly unilevel and binary.

HERE IS THE TRUTH: Having read about the types of plan you will find out that the best of them all that is favourable to we Nigerians is the unilevel system.

Giving the name of the company here on Nl would cause a ban and closure of this thread so pls jst visit this blog i had to create it on sunday just for the purpose of this information.
You will find the names and how mlm companies use nigerians and ultimately you will find the name of the best mlm company in Nigeria.
www.bestmlmnigeria..com
Click on best compensation plan
Thanks
How about Yemisi Imasi and her TREASURE TREE
http://yemisiimasi.com/treasure-tree/

This is powered by Yemisi Empowerment Meeting.
She says "Invest funds in FOREX and Online Trade Return Investment and get 100% or 110% depending on your investments." Do you know anything about this?
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
@themall...pls flee from any ponzi scheme. It is the same as "Let us partner with you"... There are other places u can invest your moni and expect returns....but make sure u have control over your funds to an extent....i hope this advice helps
Re: The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! by donpy(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2016
Please let me make some things clear here
If your company has a product and there is no product reorder residually there Can NEVER be residual passive income
Never pitch bonus, cars, incentives and award to any prospect. Many people say things like "come and join forever living for imstance and collect a car. Its extremely wrong, cars, travels and incentives are by-products of chasing residual income. Dont tell me people have collected cars if you cannot explain the statisticsl activity that those people did and they got the car, the activity is more important than the reward, if i onow the activity then i ask myself if i can duplicate it.
I hope this helps someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.