Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Qestion For The Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qestion For The Guys. (2551 Views)

Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Guys, a lady neighbour of urs who is also ur good friend with no string attached goes out and get drunk and enters ur apartment to crash. How many of u guys would allow her crash without strafing or trying to strafe her?
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by NIKEDEEDS(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Ur english is superb.

1 Like

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
NIKEDEEDS:
Ur english is superb.
One-sided insult right? Anyway, I'm bound to make mistakes cos I ain't perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by StPete: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2015
It depends…
If I’ve been eyeing her and she’s been giving the green light then boom, i might just try my luck by touching and see if she responds.

Other than that, I’ll sleep a hundred yards away from her
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by immortalvoices(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Guys, a lady neighbour of urs who is also ur good friend with no string attached goes out and get drunk and enters ur apartment to crash. How many of u guys would allow her crash without strafing or trying to strafe her?

lagos most cute girl, quit having perverted thoughts in your heart, if this question has come from a guy, the insult from the females as well as the woman-pretend-wrappering of a guys would have been so much

2 Likes

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by falconey(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2015
it depends on her shape,look and hygiene...........you think we just strafe anything that look like a girl? NO!!!!! We aren't. Animals

4 Likes

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
If she enters my apartment to crash, the only thing on my mind will be how a poor man somewhere will call her his future wife. And I'll be bothered, don't want any girl throwing up all over my apartment.

4 Likes

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Melahou(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
i dont straff anything in skirt...
if she wants to crash then let her crash
straffing is not a problem
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Xb4Real: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
Now, ur answer, lady. We, the guys, are not as bad as u de gals paint us to be. There are many cool refined guys out there that respect what ought to be respected. We are no sex freaks like u term us. By the way, why de hype about sex wen de ladies need it most? Straight to de ansa, many principled and refined guys like me out there will dare not sleep close to u dat night and many evil minded and spoilt gals like u out there Will be de ones to term de dude not man enough after waking up in de morning to ur greatest disappointment. Thanx,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by mrsuperswag(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
if thers "no strings" attached,then no straf....bt maybe wev been eyeing each oda nd making some funny jokes...u know now

1 Like

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by passionate88: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't make friends with girls in my compound... Too much familiarity brings disrespect... When a guy gets closer to girls living in his environment, they tend to disrespect him as time goes on

2 Likes

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
passionate88:
I don't make friends with girls in my compound... Too much familiarity brings disrespect... When a guy gets closer to girls living in his environment, they tend to disrespect him as time goes on
True talk
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by MrCork: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

...are u light skin? angry
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Raymysterio(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
No string attached means NO STRING ATTACHED... Besides, how can she enter my apartment when my door is always locked? If she knocks and she is able to wake me up, I'll lead her to her place... To her bed and make sure she sleeps comfortably fine... I can't clean up her puke in my house... Lol.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
I WILL NEVER TOUCH A GAL WITHOUT HER CONSENT
NEVER!
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Pdizzle(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
No. I'll make her sleep in the bathroom, i can't stand anyone puking on my floor.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by themejiwalker(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Pdizzle:
No. I'll make her sleep in the bathroom, i can't stand anyone puking on my floor.

you took the words right out of my mouth man
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Gbagaun
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by echelons(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
starlingleanets:
Gbagaun

Sharap abeg. What's gbagaun about what she wrote?
This is not a grammar lesson. Moreover her her question is very understandable and that's what matters most.
Write your own make we see.

Well, if she finds her way to my room, then I'm gonna sleep in the sitting room. Sexx is best enjoyed when both are into it.

1 Like

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
If she is truly a friend and you take advantage of her, how can you face her again afterwards?.

But OP, do you expect the guys that may attempt sex (and they may even be in a majority) to own up to the fact?

Ask whether given the opportunity whether anybody will ever steal, how many ppl will own up. But u know ppl do steal
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Eniqurl(f): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Nnhgii!!
Even if she is completely naked and is begging me to staff her, I won't,
I find drunk girls very unattractive.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by 2dice(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
what do you take Us for sef..

1 Like

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by KingTom(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Lagos most wowor how many times did he strafe you? undecided

Oh he didn't strafe you? Don't feel bad, 'woworness' is not a crime, no wonder you are asking! grin grin grin
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by KingTom(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
Permit me to ask what you are holding in your profile pic? shocked
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Eniqurl(f): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
Permit me to ask what you are holding in your profile pic? shocked
skirt undecided
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by KingTom(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
skirt undecided
Ok undecided
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Eniqurl(f): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by japhmanuel: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by sarmiie(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2015
depends on location.....

western world nor try am. na technical rape be dat..
in nigeria, i probably wldnt......i've never tried it b4, but wldnt it be akin to sleeping wif a corpse??

dead drunk, smelling of alcohol, dry pvssy........i dont think i'll derive any enjoyment in it
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Mekzmoney(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
A responsible man wouldn't do such rubbish... I wouldn't even sleep on dat bed wit her, I rada stay on ma couch 4 d nyt so dat she wouldn't tink dt sumtin hppened wen she wakes... Would only straff if she's ma babe cos dats wen she would be Hot n probably enjoy sex. grin
lagmostkuit:
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by DonX001: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Eniqurl:
grin

You really look juvenile.....say like 14-16yrs.....right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily / Who Is A Real Woman? / To Be Respected Or To Be Loved(Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.