Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Qestion For The Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qestion For The Guys. (2558 Views)

Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Guys, a lady neighbour of urs who is also ur good friend with no string attached goes out and get drunk and enters ur apartment to crash. How many of u guys would allow her crash without strafing or trying to strafe her?
i dont take advantage of people. i'll jst let her crash.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2015
echelons:

Sharap abeg. What's gbagaun about what she wrote?
This is not a grammar lesson. Moreover her her question is very understandable and that's what matters most.
Write your own make we see.

Well, if she finds her way to my room, then I'm gonna sleep in the sitting room. Sexx is best enjoyed when both are into it.

And not when one party is inebriated and not total control of her actions
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by ilovecritics(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Guys, a lady neighbour of urs who is also ur good friend with no string attached goes out and get drunk and enters ur apartment to crash. How many of u guys would allow her crash without strafing or trying to strafe her?

This isn't supposed to be a big deal? My female friends trust me - Well, I think they do wink

I can even bath her without strafing her. I'm that nice cheesy
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Eniqurl(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2015
DonX001:

You really look juvenile.....say like 14-16yrs.....right?
Nop 12
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by allandutch: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
passionate88:
I don't make friends with girls in my compound... Too much familiarity brings disrespect... When a guy gets closer to girls living in his environment, they tend to disrespect him as time goes on

"Too much familiarity brings disrespect"........ I like that
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by funlord(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
The other omoge sleeping in my room won't allow her drunk ass to crash with us! So na parlour the high madam go gats to go represent!
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by DonX001: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eniqurl:
Nop 12
Lol, so i was being a bit generous.
Congrats, you're maturing fast.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by NIKEDEEDS(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by dlux: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Well am not a good guy per say but i've done that severally. Stranded babes, friend of friends, aptitude test periods (school days) so its nothing new. I regret some sha as the babe(s) begin form Galadima or say i no get swag when na pure motive i get. Don't toast them either.
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by holyfather(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lagmostkuit grin
Re: Qestion For The Guys. by Ifakiland(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nop we the guys aint gonna straff her...she's wasted (drunk) already....for me I'll lead her bk to her apartment, don't come and vomit on my bed....odawise I'll slap d drunkenness off ur head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. / Help!!! My Girl Watched Telemundo And Decided To Breakup With Me / Hello Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.