Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Men Cannot Go Back Sexually - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually (3914 Views)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I will start pointing out your flaws if care is not taken angry

I'll summon all the demons I can think of tongue
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
it's not like anybody will take a disclaimer seriously.

If the only way to make a thread interesting is by attacking the person of the writer, then let the thread be boring.....intellectual people know how to tackle any thread without pettiness.

Tosyne2much does threads that are simple and straightforward, they don't require deep thought or any thought at all, so people like you would enjoy such.

And now that you've attacked me, go find some other thread to soothe the headache you must have gotten from reading mine
nice one cool
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:

Where were u?

Been kindda busy smiley
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by LewisO: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

Been kindda busy smiley
Ok, up u've changed that old scenario of yours because it won't help? smiley
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:

Ok, up u've changed that old scenario of yours because it won't help? smiley

Lol! How?
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by LewisO: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

Lol! How?
Yeah! Coz most guys hit-back at most of your tirade post, u can see u've gotten lot relieve when u've limit it, right? cheesy wink

Precise i never take note of your post, but i sense for some few days i didn't see a post of yours.
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:

Yeah! Coz most guys hit-back at most of your tirade post, u can see u've gotten lot relieve when u've limit it, right? cheesy wink

Precise i never take note of your post, but i sense for some few days i didn't see a post of yours.

I think that's their nature here on NL to "bash" women...well I understand what you meant though wink
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by simdam500(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
The op is right... was it not yesterday I saw a thread about a pastor saying only the missionary style is holy, as if the rest are satanic...

We can't keep eating the same thing every day as a guy that why we go out for another..... but now that we the youth have decide not to hurt our wives by stop going out... i guess we should give our food a variety of flavour then... which amount to other styles... kiss
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by LewisO: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
rubey:

I think that's their nature here on NL to "bash" women...well I understand what you meant though wink
Ok adhered!

But u ladies too should divorce your egos and admit when u pple are wrong!

What a beautiful face u got, that is the wonder of God right?
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by immortalvoices(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrCork:

...ONILA...QUIT CREATIN 50 THREADS A DAY....STOP STOP STOP....PLS STOP...WE ARE FEDDDDDUP, GADEEMIT...NO MORE THREADS...PLEASSSSSEEE!!!!!! angry

rolling on the floor and laughing seriously MrCork how do you know she is Onila this is safarigirl na Beside bro how is london sire
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Franchise21(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
I hear
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
@ safarigirl just because i love and enjoy good sex it doesn't mean my libido is responsible for all my decisions...chai which kind reasoning be that? Speaking for my self and some men who see nothing in telling the truth without being hypocritical like a lot of comments i ran thru here,we love good interesting beautiful things and the bedroom games are top on the list agree with me or not...who cares And who dey think say all runs girls dabi fck never know anything..they just know how to make money from Fcking only a handful actually knows how to fck they only make themselves available and do what u want when the pay is good undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by cassyrooy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
This is the part 2 of my other thread (originally) titled 'Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically'....I'm still beefing that mod that twisted my words angry

So, in the same comedy show, Chris Rock also said that men cannot go backwards sexually which basically means that once a man has started getting freaky in bed, it will be hard, if not impossible for him to be content in a relationship where his woman isn't willing to be adventurous.

A lot of women have issues with philandering husbands, not necessarily because their husbands don't find them attractive, but mostly because they're boring in bed. Food may be the key to a man's heart, but great sex is the bolt.

So you may find a man who has been doing missionary all his life and has never had orals being faithful, but I tell you, the day some lady blocks him and changes it up, every other lady he dates better be ready to take it up a notch.....at least that's what I was made to understand.

Men are sexual beings (women are too, but on a more toned down level)...so it's most likely that a man's libiso is responsible for hald his decisions. Relationships are all about compromise, no one is asking you to practice the entire Kama Sutra ladies, but there's more to life than missionary. If you want to keep your man from those predators (and trust me, there'll always be some heifer just waiting to snatch that niccur), you must be ready to try other stuff in the bedroom wink

So sometimes ladies, it's not your fault that your man is a dog, it's his ex-girl's fault grin.

Disclaimer: I am not in the dating scene, I have never been part of the dating scene and I'm not looking to join in anytime soon, I'm just an independent observer making observations that anyone can disagree with (maturely please).....

I will not entertain anyone alluding my topics as my personal philosophy in life(which they are not) or critiquing my friends/acquaintances, every smart person knows that even hanging with eediots has it's gains. If you happen to be surrounded by stuck-up, boring, career-women/men only, then you need some variety in your life....so if you can't make a point without throwing stones, you can just come in here and put a full stop (.) And move out

Thank you and God Bless smiley
I have one command botton which is Bleep BOTTON
Re: Men Cannot Go Back Sexually by cassyrooy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

rolling on the floor and laughing seriously MrCork how do you know she is Onila this is safarigirl na Beside bro how is london sire
Rolling like you here o. MrCork don stalk her tire and who knows, he might be right. BTW! 50 what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman..... Advice Pls / Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.