Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See (3820 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by yusufyusuf1: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is only one ripe pawpaw here how many do you see

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Radiohead6(f): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
her face is blocking the 2nd tree

7 Likes

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Burgerlomo: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lord help me
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
sad

I dunno which one ur talking abt ... Can u doodle it? cheesy
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided

#YOLO
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by hopeson01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
guys say the truth. as for me i can see 3guys say the truth. as for me i can see 3guys say the truth. as for me i can see 3
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by kheengjay(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
right now am high on garri.....so if I tilt my head to the right looks like 1 pawpaw n two agbalumo..... if I now tilt it to the left na 1 pawpaw n two orange ..... then when u press zoom na 1 pawpaw only grin

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by talk2alabama: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ripe nippllle
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kid! Ain't you got better things to do with your time?

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by LOGDAN(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Softorgasm(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
I see one
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by dacovajnr: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm seeing 1 Ripe pawpaw in the midst of 4 un ripe pawpaw and there's an Orange Tree Adjacent the Pawpaw Tree with 2 Ripe and Ready to be plucked Oranges facing ⬇ with with tiny dot on each Oranges undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by herlarho(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
i don't no aw 2 lie, i am seeing 1 ripe pawpaw. with 2 small breast
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by wansky(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
*WELCOME TO STEAM OF WEALTH*

A community established with the sole purpose of helping Nigerian youth attain financial freedom, it operates on the principle of reciprocity and benevolence.

*HOW IT WORKS*

✅ PH 5K and GH 10k in 24hrs guaranteed
✅ PH Min 1k and Max 5k
✅ PH using the format below
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
I see a teenager without his senses and a Data connection

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Kid! Ain't you got better things to do with your time?
Bbmpin?
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Bbmpin?
Who's that??

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by mindfreaks(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
her face is blocking the 2nd tree
mumu
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
Bbmpin ?
Nah a failed wannabe grin
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Who's that??
You are such a jerk
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
You are such a jerk
This is akin to calling a goat a goat..!! Go buy a cucumber!!!!

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Nah a failed wannabe grin
It seems ur brain stopped functioning last year!! Google my moniker , #thick-headed-Dog

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
This is akin to calling a goat a goat..!! Go buy a cucumber!!!!
I prefer Watermelon tongue
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nma27:
I prefer Watermelon tongue
Good for you then!

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
It seems ur brain stopped functioning last year!! Google my moniker , #thick-headed-Dog
My brain stopped functioning but I am able to do what I do here.... Are you related to Mr ibu? grin grin.

#Pertinent
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by J3RK: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
My brain stopped functioning but I am able to do what I do here.... Are you related to Mr ibu? grin grin.

#Retarded-Slowpoke
Dumb Question!! Havn't you heard of reflex actions and don't you know that they are controlled by the Spinal Cord?? I don't want to educate you now so run along.. Don't reply ,I won't dignify you with a respons #Lowlife

1 Like

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Dumb Question!! Havn't you heard of reflex actions and don't you know that they are controlled by the Spinal Cord?? I don't want to educate you now so run along.. Don't reply ,I won't dignify you with a respons #Lowlife
So taking my phone, clicking on nairaland, logging in, quoting you, replying your mentions accordingly are all involuntary actions?. Damn it! To call you dumb would be an insult to the donkeys! They are wiser than you mehn!

Before you educate me sir, pls kindly go back to your biology teacher and murder him. Yes murder him! That the price to pay for filling students brain with trash!

And it is an insult to Bbmpin that someone like you is clowning him grin cheesy

#Nonentity!
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by kingabpet(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
So taking my phone, clicking on nairaland, logging in, quoting you, replying your mentions accordingly are all involuntary actions?. Damn it! To call you dumb is an insult to the donkeys! They are wiser than you mehn!

Before you educate me sir, pls kindly go back to your biology teacher and murder him. Yes murder him! That the price to pay for filling students brain with trash!

And it is an insult to Bbmpin that someone like you is clowning him grin cheesy

#Nonentity!

Nigerians and bad mouth are like 5&6

Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
kingabpet:

Nigerians and bad mouth are like 5&6
Bad mouth? Last time I checked there wasn't a VN.grin Quit the double standard dude he started it tongue
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why the babe nipples stand like that. Pawpaw don dey cause standing ovation
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by kingabpet(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Bad mouth? Last time I checked there wasn't a VN.grin Quit the double standard dude he started it tongue

Maybe I should say bad fingers, u know? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Me Seeing Only One Ripe Pawpaw How Many Do You See by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
kingabpet:

Maybe I should say bad fingers, u know? undecided undecided undecided
Maybe you should have used where the thoughts come out from... Now that shouldn't be a difficult task for you, right? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / . / How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.