Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour (3695 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Icecomrade: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
[b]I have never visited a Spa and Massage Parlour my life. What's the difference between professional massage and what anyone can get at home. How does it benefit ones health. 

I have never shown any interest in what transpired there until one of my friend started his convincing sermons after I told him of Body aches.  ‎He couldn't stop talking about how it will benefit my health. 

Today, I decided to visit a Massage ‎Palour in Maitama he reffered me to. The place looked cool, with lots of cute guys and ladies serving as Moussetour. 

After registration and payment, I had the choice to choose between a guy and a lady. I can't stand a guy touching me, so I opted for a lady.  She acted professionally which put me in a comfort zone.

During my session, I embarrassingly ‎got a hard on, as her fingers caressed my back while I laid face down. When it was time  for me to face up, I couldn't. I simply told her "Am okay, I don't want to proceed any further" She thanked me and walked out.
I still have more 3weeks s‎ession. I still can't get my head around what happened today.

Is it right for a married man to visit spa and massage parlour?

Does it truely have any benefit to our health?

Is it abnormal for a man to get hard on during a massage session?

How does women feel about there husbands visiting massage parlours?

Let's have reasonable feedback from those who attend massage session. 
[/b]
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by RoyalBlak007: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its right

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by SUGARBEE(f): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
It's partially right/wrong tho..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Johnnoah1st: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Icecomrade:
[b]I have never visited a Spa and Massage Parlour my life. What's the difference between professional massage and what anyone can get at home. How does it benefit ones health. 

I have never shown any interest in what transpired there until one of my friend started his convincing sermons after I told him of Body aches.  ‎He couldn't stop talking about how it will benefit my health. 

Today, I decided to visit a Massage ‎Palour in Maitama he reffered me to. The place looked cool, with lots of cute guys and ladies serving as Moussetour. 

After registration and payment, I had the choice to choose between a guy and a lady. I can't stand a guy touching me, so I opted for a lady.  She acted professionally which put me in a comfort zone.

During my session, I embarrassingly ‎got a hard on, as her fingers caressed my back while I laid face dow.
its normal to have a hard on, an moroveR its a message without happy ending, its ok 4 married man, my opiNIon though

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol! Are you married? Even if you're I don't see what's wrong in patronising a massage parlour. You would have turn the other way so she stroke your kini na, what's there. Next time pay for a home service. That would make you feel more relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Icecomrade: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
It's partially right/wrong tho..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

I don't understand partially wrong/right
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
There's nothing wrong with that; work on your psyche. To the masseur, you are just an object. You can look at her as if she's a doctor or physiotherapist of sort.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Icecomrade: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol! Are you married? Even if you're I don't see what's wrong in patronising a massage parlour. You would have turn the other way so she stroke your kini na, what's there. Next time pay for a home service. That would make you feel more relaxed.

Am married o. That's my concern. My wife is not even aware.

Don't know if I should tell her or just ignore
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by SUGARBEE(f): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Icecomrade:

I don't understand partially wrong/right
Well in regards to the hard on you experienced during the message session, it would only be wise not to go further on it, like trying to make out with the lady.. I'll advice a male masseuse for you tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Icecomrade: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
kITATITA:
There's nothing wrong with that; work on your psyche. To the masseur, you are just an object. You can look at her as if she's a doctor or physiotherapist of sort.

I never had anything naughty thought in my mind while I was going there.

Honestly, I felt embarrassed
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by ronald4lif(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Icecomrade:

Ignore. No need telling her. It's just a massage. If she ever finds out and want to make it an issue you dismiss it like a non issue and let her understand it's just a relaxation therapy. Not like you're sleeping around or a brothel.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by ogeoflyf(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Next time use a cello tape and hold it down grin..

Visiting a spa/massage parlour isn't a biggie, you could tell your wife if u want to, nothing serious about it. Moreover it's beneficial health-wise.
Don't forget the tape lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by nellaluv(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
The spa and massage palour business have been abused by naija runs gals. It's not advisable for a married man to visit such places unless ofcourse he has a dirty plan to have sex right there. I can tell you for a fact that sex is included in their services.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Icecomrade: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
nellaluv:
The spa and massage palour business have been abused by naija runs gals. It's not advisable for a married man to visit such places unless ofcourse he has a dirty plan to have sex right there. I can tell you for a fact that sex is included in their services.

Sex included in their service!!!!! I don't think so. The ladies act very very professionally.

They are warm. They are smart.

They didn't mention that during registration
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by spiralwedge(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
please where are the affordable ones in Lagos n Ogun state?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

what if u find out she goes for massages herself..just imagine one hot young stud touching her body all over, but really I don't think it's wrong to visit a real spa but there are some spa/massage parlours that have sex included on the menu and are patronised by both married men and married women. Nothing wrong with getting a real massage it's beneficial to the nerves and helps u relax.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

Sex included in their service!!!!! I don't think so. The ladies act very very professionally.

They are warm. They are smart.

They didn't mention that during registration

Oga no doubt am oo. if u live in Abuja I can refer u to one if that's what's on ur mind. super neat good looking chics but na ur money go run am for u...just in case u dey doubt
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by AfroKnight: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol. It is 100% right for a married man to go for a massage session. Do you think massage is beans that any woman can perform it? Let your wife massage you wrongly then your body will tell you the difference.

Massage is good for relaxing muscles that have been tensed up by bad posture and daily activities. Try to keep your mind clean during a session. grin very important.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Man To Visit Spa And Massage Palour by 5minsmadness: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Icecomrade:

During my session, I embarrassingly ‎got a hard on, as her fingers caressed my back while I laid face down. [size=20pt]When it was time  for me to face up, I couldn't. I simply told her "Am okay, I don't want to proceed any further" She thanked me and walked out.[/size]
[size=5pt]I still have more 3weeks s‎ession. I still can't get my head around what happened today.

Is it right for a married man to visit spa and massage parlour?

Does it truely have any benefit to our health?

Is it abnormal for a man to get hard on during a massage session?

How does women feel about there husbans visiting massage parlours?

Let's have reasonable feedback from those who attend massage session. 
[/b][/size]

NO YOU DIDNT!
TELL ME YOU DIDNT DO THAAAAAAT!!!!
rolls on the floor screaming

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / Resolved / What Married Men Are Going Through In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.