Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is (695 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together / What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by jeflexy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
I GET CONFUSED WHEN I HEAR GIRLS SAY THEY LOVE THE BAD GUYS.... SO AM WONDERING HOW DOES ONE BECOME A BAD GUY
IS IT BY DRINKING AND SMOKING
OPINIONS NEEDED.... THANKS...
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Quote1: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista is an example of bad guy shocked
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Drink, smoke, become a robber.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
A bad guy na the guy way go wash cloth spread am for nepa wire

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Naijaboiy kiss

oops....Sorry that was just one of my silly moments

Well media and public opinion defines a "bad guy" as a guy who likes women a lot, and doesn't have a hard time showcasing it. He hangs out with them a lot,takes them out and sleeps with them

He has cash, and doesn't hide it. He flaunts it in the faces of his friends, women and other guys. He is the life of the party. He is handsome and has a good dress sense

But for me, a bad guy is someone who is intelligent, hardworking and who loves and respects me above any other woman
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Enegod(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why women like bad men such as myself
because when I walk in a room, I'm taking
the best looking female in the room
while nice guys are standing around wishing. If she's with someone, I'll just
beat him down and take her.cheesy I give orders, I don't take them.

Word to the wise, if I'm in the state, you better hold you lady tight because she will leave with me and thats what women want. cheesy That's how it's done by a bad boy such as myself. Got a book coming out soon so stay tuned. undecided
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Movesz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
No need to crack your brain...

If em mistakenly see you smoking weed or hear that you smoke weed..

lol..

YOU ARE THE BADEST GUY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
a bad guy is a person who can Bleep very well...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by naijaboiy: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
Naijaboiy kiss

oops....Sorry that was just one of my silly moments

Well media and public opinion defines a "bad guy" as a guy who likes women a lot, and doesn't have a hard time showcasing it. He hangs out with them a lot,takes them out and sleeps with them

He has cash, and doesn't hide it. He flaunts it in the faces of his friends, women and other guys. He is the life of the party. He is handsome and has a good dress sense

But for me, a bad guy is someone who is intelligent, hardworking and who loves and respects me above any other woman
Yea?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea?
Sorry, what do you mean by "yea?"
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
A bad guy with dread,smoke weed and sag pant tongue

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Sort Out This PROBLEM / This Yields Result Order Than Silent Treatment / Am Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.