Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? (2254 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015

People say this but I don't really get the concept behind it.

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Booked. cool

I also don't understand it. I am sure the poster below will give a meaningful explanation.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by INTROVERT(f): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
Booked. cool

I also don't understand it. I am sure the poster below will give a meaningful explanation.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Rounakid(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Av no answer for u... Simple..!!! grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
the posters above chai!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
It's defined as a relationship where d girl is more serious and d guy is most serious!

Biko clap 4 me grin grin

Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
Booked. cool
INTROVERT:
[/quote]
[quote author=Rounakid post=35967622]Av no answer for u... Simple..!!! grin
Lols.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by 123CarZ(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
any relationship wt meaningful intentions
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Andyblaze: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015

It is serious if she can always help me shave my anus hair

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by tungstar(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Serious relationship: can simply be defined as when the parties involved in the relationship always wears a serious face. Eh angry sad undecided lipsrsealed

I guess datz it grin grin

Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by bigiyaro(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
@op don't u understand english? A serious relationship means a relationship dat is seriuos. Tank u.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by ksbusari(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Check for the meanin of 'SERIOUS' in d dictionary.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
It's defined as a relationship where d girl is more serious and d guy is most serious!

Biko clap 4 me grin grin

make una serious nah!!!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
tungstar:
Serious relationship: can simply be defined as when the parties involved in the relationship always wears a serious face. Eh angry sad undecided lipsrsealed

I guess datz it grin grin

I swear na weyrey full nairaland.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
LWKM
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

make una serious nah!!!!!
Why u telling me to be serious!

Is it ur serious? grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lolz see comments grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by funlord(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin Abeg who get ijebu garri 4 hia?
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
funlord:
grin Abeg who get ijebu garri 4 hia?
Another weyrey!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Cruzeiro(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided when the boy is seriously being drained physically, emotionally and financially. wink
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by zoomman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Serious relationship is when both parties are seriously Serious....Sexually, Socially, Spiritually...plzz clap for me
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by skyfullofstars(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think that a relationship is serious when there are no third parties involved, that is, when the two parties involved are faithful to each other. And also when there's commitment towards marriage. (If the relationship works, of course)

Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I think that a relationship is serious when there are no third parties involved, that is, when the two parties involved are faithful to each other. And also when there's commitment towards marriage. (If the relationship works, of course)

impressive!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by ggrin(f): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
BITG angryangry
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
serious relationship can be define as the act of two people meeting each other for the first time which the guy or girl do the needful by asking him/her out which the other party agreed to and later love each other,they reason the same way,no cheating,full sexing24/7 non stop.they communicate 24/7 even when banging each other.eg mr seun and nairaland, that's a real serious relationshipgrin lalasticlala with FP, lady introvert with FTC, naijaboiy loves bullying people and that a real serious relationship with mr bully

I make senseundecided

Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by frenzymirakk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
serious relationship is all about seriousness abi.
Serious sickness,serious heartbreak,serious fuckin,serious dressin,serious quarell leadin to serious fight then to serious beating. Infact everytn being serious
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by Remilekun101: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
DaisyII ure needed here
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
ggrin:
serious relationship can be define as the act of two people meeting each other for the first time which the guy or girl do the needful by asking him/her out which the other party agreed to and later love each other,they reason the same way,no cheating,full sexing24/7 non stop.they communicate 24/7 even when banging each other.eg mr seun and nairaland, that's a real serious relationshipgrin lalasticlala with FP, lady introvert with FTC, naijaboiy loves bullying people and that a real serious relationship with mr bully

I make senseundecided

even sense no make sense reach you.
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
frenzymirakk:
serious relationship is all about seriousness abi.
Serious sickness,serious heartbreak,serious fuckin,serious dressin,serious quarell leadin to serious fight then to serious beating. Infact everytn being serious

SERIOUSLY?
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by DaisyII: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Remilekun101:
DaisyII ure needed here

Chck ur pm

Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by frenzymirakk(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
falconey:

SERIOUSLY?
seriously
Re: What's Your Definition Of 'SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP' ? by beautifullll1(f): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
skyfullofstars:

1st sane person on thread. congrats

I Had An Abortion / Do You Still Remember This? (primary School) / Activist Raped While Bathing Unclad With Stranger...who Is At Fault????