Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly (36525 Views)

Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by victorazy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
APC leave Obanikoro alone

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Bimdim(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
This is what 2,000 Naira can do for you. No educated or gainfully employed Nigerian would do this rubbish.
Wagbayi, they are bloody paid protesters. Jobless animals

3 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by meforyou1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:

Obanikoro children (6 of them) and his wife live in Houston, TX.
And where does Tinubu live? So Obamikoro's son that is the Chairman of Ikoyi Local Govt is ruling the council from US? Pls say what you know

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jobless people. Nigerians "REJECTS" APC? yeepa!! Dat gbagaun carry weight! *faints*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by lordsharks(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is naija politics
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by kelvinnn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
This man is bcomin unbcomin in the society....and. he is knocking on prison door.

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
This is what 2,000 Naira can do for you. No educated or gainfully employed Nigerian would do this rubbish.

Actually its 20k per protester.... Seriously speaking...

5 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by UnknownSource: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its only fools and jobless men and women would waste his or her time to do this.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by jay44(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
wen will nigerians av sense? am sure koro nd his family are chilling somwia vry cool while dese ones dey burn energy on his behalf. GOD pls help ur peple.

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by alphaconde(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
sammyj:
Joblessness has killed this nation. God bless Nigeria.

Abeg SAI BUHARI

Sai buhari is easy to say, come out like this guys and defend it.

Learn to say sai GEJ cus u would soon realize u don't have a choice
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Nikky7: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
There is something nt straight about this.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by tolexy007(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
RedArrow:
Organised thugs
just listen to urself, do dis plpp luk or behave like thug? or did read in d news dat dey were fightin d security operatives? guy protesting is allowed if violence is nt involved. stop hating
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Vodkka(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
observing
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
These people should protest against boko haram... And that reminds me why didn't they protest when bode George installed jimi agbaje?

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by agabaI23(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
redcliff:
obviously paid protesters.. Lmao! or does it mean now that obanikoro is so loved that people can go out to fight for him? Kpata Kpata 10k per head... This is a very vivid sign that unemployment is becoming higher and higher in Nigeria...SMH
OK, whenever APC people carry placard, I should conclude that they were paid? It takes a thief to know a thief wink

Thanks for the information!

#liberation2015
Time up for selfish 'owners' of Nigeria
Vote GEJ, Vote visible Change

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by victorazy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Akon419:
you mean APC is Association of Professional Criminals?

grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by mickeymimi: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Stop exploiting the unemployed Nigerian youths !
PDP had resorted to taking advantage of the unemployment status of myriads Nigerian youth rather than providing them with jobs.
Since the death of some job seekers during the recruitment exercise conducted by the Nigerian Immigration Service, none of the youth that participated in the exercise had been given a job based on the exercise.
Jonathan has done a lot of damage to his political career by the kind of characters he surrounds himself with. He doesn't learn. This is part of OBJ problem with him.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by victorazy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
OK, whenever APC people carry placard, I should conclude that they were paid? It takes a thief to know a thief wink

Thanks for the information!

grin
Na me gave u dat like
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by obas01(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
What #1500 can do.
Looking at the placard u will no its sponsored protest all the placards are professionally printed ,Oga jonas And his fellow corrupt disciple at work #shamelss presidenteverliveth

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by jdbrasco(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigerians Rejected APC d evil party. Hrd Obanikoro is loved by his ppl. Forward Ever wit GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by agabaI23(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
victorazy:

grin
Na me gave u dat like
Thank you very much sir. grin grin

#liberation2015

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Eluwilussit(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm a PDP supporter, but these hungry sign holders need to find gainful employment. All of these 2 man protests are annoying

Because they are gainfully employed, that's why they don't run into thousands. What were you expecting? A school of almajiris?
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by agabaI23(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
alphaconde:

Sai buhari is easy to say, come out like this guys and defend it.

Learn to say sai GEJ cus u would soon realize u don't have a choice
Well said

#liberation2015
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by emmatok(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
aljharem:

Believe or not Obanikoro is loved most especially in Lagos island

We reject tinubus money

Gej is moving this country forward, don't drag us back

The same KORO that couldn't win Primaries.
The same KORO, that Ogunlewe and Bode rejected, until GEJ appealed for him.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Wow, huge crowd cheesy..... Hope there was no stampede grin cheesy..... Obviously not the voice of the poor masses, look at the beautifully created placards...... Just pay the guys for their services this time....

Some news aint just worthy of attention....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by victors123: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's because they are protesting for Obanikoro that means he as pay them!!! Why can u think twice u just conclude that he pay them, are u telling me Tunbu & Atiku & others their childern are in Nigeria everytin PDP does is a fake? Tunbu are using u & others to gain to Nigeria wealth it can also be true that Obanikoro give them money but u can't conclude like that! That why I hate APC & their leaders they are full of liars & still they we be claiming that are pure & inocent which is not they are nt different frm PDP even APC they full of thug & illitrate!!!
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by mannyU: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ohhh come on, you can easily tell the group is rented..
Actors look hungry! Placards look rich!
Who they fooling.. definitely not me.

Should have rented a crowd not a quasi - group.. well, maybe this is all he can afford after throwing away stacked up stolen money in lost primaries.

Guy is broke.. needs the job badly grin

3 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by ozo101(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
APC is Association of Professional Criminals like GMB,Atiku,Tinubu,OBJ and so on.
grin grin grin
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by article1: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Exactly! Especially on a Wednesday morning when they are suppose to be at their various places of work. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Akon419(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
If change means jumping from one party to another because of personal ambition and selfish interest,then for me and my family we have decided to settle with GEJ transformation . Click like if you say yes for transformation and click share if you say yes for this kind of change

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.