Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly (36524 Views)

Photo: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Herdsmen Killings / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Lakeshizu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordsharks:
Where Airforce1 na
airforce1 is preparing his album to be released soon
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by abraka00(f): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
BabaO2:

Which generation do you belong? Why is obanikoro afraid of his own shadow?. Ee ya his evil deeds are tormenting him, such is life.
I pity u. In this modern age, u are jumping like a mad dog in the name of Buhari. infact u will suffer for a long time.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Ngozievergreeen: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
aljharem:
Again we have too many idiots on nairaland

These protest is voluntary and the people were not paid or was it you that gave them the money ?

Fooolish generation that have sold their soul to Tinubu and his empire.

Apc should leave Obanikoro alone. He has rejected apc because he is a man with conscience unlike gbawe and co that received money from atiku to lie to us.

Obanikoro has put himself in a prime position and thus Tinubu is scared of him
[/s]

Shameless old fool, we all know you are paid to post trash here daily. Claiming Kanuri today, Anambra tomorrow and Awori another day. A liar, fraud and jobless troll. Spit on your long head.

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by InvertedHammer: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
/

Hired crowd.

Who printed the banners?

\
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Drajanaku(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
BABA AJANAKU ANCESTRAL & SPIRITUAL CLINIC
HOME OF BREAKTHROUGH & SUCCESS
I perform better in job,
inherited from great
grandfather. I lead other"s
follow behind in spiritual
dimension and power, i have
my spiritual house at Ijebu Ode
where my great grandfather
lead the shrine of Ijebu Land.
life adjustment via oracle:
searching and getting the
solution to a problem through
Ifa oracle, spiritual attack,
spiritual power, spiritual
problems, promise and fail,
love powder, love ring, sweet
sexy cream, fibroid,
infertility,stroke,std,hiv,pass
exam biro,bosom and
manliness enlargement and
reduction, collect gift from
abroad,hips enlargement, stop
your man from having another
wife, and woman from having
another husband, quick sales in
your market, winning of
contract, winning of court case,
commanding tones, poising
detective ring,winning of pool
and lotto , winning of visa and
lottery, promotion in place of
work barrenness, bad dreams,
For complete information
about your spiritual problems
NO 9 APEBI STR. IJEBU ODE OGUN STATE
call.081-175-44716,
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by BabaO2: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
abraka00:
I pity u. In this modern age, u are jumping like a mad dog in the name of Buhari. infact u will suffer for a long time.
Honestly,I don't join issue with local and primitive people like you. However, Buhari is more modern in thinking and more competenct than the best your tribe can produce. I am sure Jonathan would have wished he could respond to issues/questions the way Buhari responded to Christane Amanpour on 11th Feb 2015, the same Amanpour that always ridiculed him and atimes correct his English.

You can have a look for learning:
http://www.today.ng/news/full-transcript-of-buharis-interview-with-cnns-christiane-amanpour/
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by sokera: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
You can easily tell when you see a fake protest , look at the pictures very well, well design placards , uniform placards, same thing written on the placards . It very obvious someone paid them to do this
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Faraidi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm a PDP supporter, but these hungry sign holders need to find gainful employment. All of these 2 man protests are annoying
you are not a PDP Supporter.Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by sammyj: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Association of SHIPOPOTEMUS keep shuuting the guns 'REJECTS' grin grin cry
Akon419:
Haha even street woman has rejected APC
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by luckylucky: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
I cry deeply for this country on how these able young people are being used to perpetrate evils by these wicked politicians. It is obvious that Obanikoro has paid heavily for these guys to demonstrate on his behalf. The question is why on earth is the clueless govt nominating ministers when they have just some weeks to go? I think we need prayer as a country to overcome all these political hurdles, it is pity that PDP party is full of hungry and evil politicians who are ready to sell their conscience in order to get power. Above all, Obanikoro, Fani kayode, Fayose, and Reuben Abati to mention few these politicians have made Mr Jonathan govt unpopular and I can say it anywhere as patriotic citizen of this great country that Mr Jonathan association with these evil politicians will cost him failure in forthcoming general election. He who wears white garment should do away from drum full of palm oil. Sai buhari, Sai baba !
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by bumtos(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm a PDP supporter, but these hungry sign holders need to find gainful employment. All of these 2 man protests are annoying

you are fake PDP
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by fabregas04(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
same2u:
These people should protest against boko haram... And that reminds me why didn't they protest when bode George installed jimi agbaje?
honestly, seen d headline I tot d protest was all abt jimi agbaje, naija pple sha, what has APC got to do wt koro? They had beta tackle jimi/bode george 4d Guber ticket, useless elements.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by aresa: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
aljharem:
Again we have too many idiots on nairaland

These protest is voluntary and the people were not paid or was it you that gave them the money ?

Fooolish generation that have sold their soul to Tinubu and his empire.

Apc should leave Obanikoro alone. He has rejected apc because he is a man with conscience unlike gbawe and co that received money from atiku to lie to us.

Obanikoro has put himself in a prime position and thus Tinubu is scared of him

Voluntary means Voluntary presence with voluntary posters stating their different messages and issues. This is not voluntary or spontaneous, its a staged sorry and pathetic nonsense with hired bystanders with same posters and messages handed out to them...

Use you head for a change..
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Banyami(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
EVEN IF WE NEED CHANGE, NOT WITH BUHARI ABEG!
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by hush15: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
If you tell me Nigerians protest over unpaid salaries i would say YES its true, but this one that i saw here is the power of Stomach/Pocket Infrastructure. The power of N1000 change and a bag of rice

Dafty, how can you sat Koro gave them monies to protest.

For once, think...

Its abuja. Who would collect 20k to stress his or herself this extent. if u mentioned 100k, maybe you wud av made sense but u not.

Me be proper island guy and i know Koro is loved by all and Sundry at lagos Island. Tiefnubu can matchup koro there any day, any time.

as for tinubu, no be haliburton case o dey his neck, how about the enron project scandal that he sunk millions of tax payers money into, same project that closed up enron for corrupt pRACTIses whereas tinubu is roaming fREE here in lagos... lagos do forget quiCkly

Agbaje/GEJ2015
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by lolababe331e: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is obviously staged, sad undecided some people will do anything for a bone
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by ibisko04: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Abacha styles. All these are signs that this government is no more acceptable to the people of Nigeria. When a regime is fading away, it is then you see few rented crowd like we are witnessing now.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by ibisko04: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2015
hush15:

For once, think...

Its abuja. Who would collect 20k to stress his or herself this extent. if u mentioned 100k, maybe you wud av made sense but u not.

Me be proper island guy and i know Koro is loved by all and Sundry at lagos Island. Tiefnubu can matchup koro there any day, any time.

as for tinubu, no be haliburton case o dey his neck, how about the enron project scandal that he sunk millions of tax payers money into, same project that closed up enron for corrupt pRACTIses whereas tinubu is roaming fREE here in lagos... lagos do forget quiCkly

Agbaje/GEJ2015
Are you just coming into Nigeria. Many people are ready to take just 1000naira to do ten times of this in Abuja. Face the reality on ground. It is only unpopular regime that resort to all this type of tactics.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by kboycrew: 3:04am On Feb 19, 2015
YoursGEJ:
GEJ keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper grave. How can a President nominate someone who is accused of blatantly breaking the law? GEJ was asked about the tape and his answer was that he cannot investigate something that is not real. What is not real about a meeting that Fayose and the Minister of Police Affairs admitted took place? This man is a curse to this nation. After overturning convictions of proven criminals Bode George and Alamaseigha. Not to talk of the fact that a single human being has never being convicted under his tenure for the subsidy fraud, pension scam, immigration recruitment scam, NNPC missing funds scam and others too numerous to mention. Now he nominates someone who blatantly broke the law for minister? Just to tell us that we cannot do anything about it abi? We will see at the polls.
2000 likes. I hope they understand you.

1 Like

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by jide333(m): 5:21am On Feb 19, 2015
automaticcars:
This is what 2,000 Naira can do for you. No educated or gainfully employed Nigerian would do this rubbish.

And how much was being paid about the chibok protest by apc? What about the protest that happened in Lagos about the lekki toll gate were they being paid 200 0 by pdp before the RRS and the so called team lagos THUGS carrying ak47 to chase innocent citizens?? I just don't know why pdp don't know how to deal very hard on all this apc and their goons.. Useless party and senseless followers
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
THIS IS HILARIOUS.THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE ROGUE THAT NOMINATED HIM FOR WANT OF SANER PEOPLE.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by naijainfogalery: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Hey dude, take it easy, the same koro that rigged election? See im not a supporter of any party and be matured enough to respect other peoples opinion not come online and just rain abuses.
Its a forum for crying out loud, i give my point, then come here and counter it, not act immature.

hush15:

For once, think...

Agbaje/GEJ2015
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by KazeemDiary(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Poverty is a monster created by members of the ruling class, it will be difficult for them to annihilate it because it is the surest way to reach the minds of the penury infested masses...

This is an embarrassment on the nation at large.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by papaskino(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Opposition thinks that this is a case of Princess Stella Odua. GEJ has learnt his lessons which is to be focused amidst every side talk or disratction from the opposition. GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by badesco(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
automaticcars:

Obanikoro children (6 of them) and his wife live in Houston, TX.

Where did you get your facts from? Because some of his children are here in Nigeria, even some of them are contesting for fourth coming election.
Re: Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly by Victor593(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God I am a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.