Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (38762 Views)

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by Freksy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
aguiyi:
the earlier we start begging tunde bakare and other men of God to intercede on behalf of this nation the better for us. am not his fan but i have seen men of God do things that blew my sucks off.

you can say what you like but have it in mind that the things of the spirit are always foolish to the canal minded.

he was the very first prominent man of God to call for the postponement of this election by 6 months. he is of the APC and not PDP, he has even boldly said it that the elections [size=14pt]may not hold until[/size] a time he is directed to move the chair from were he placed it on the alter.

if any foolish person go to move that chair without his instruction then you can be rest assured that their will not be any election in 2015 and nothing will happen.

Has the tension the supposed election brought upon us not died down?
Have people not started to see the unholy union between stack enemies and criminals of the state?
Are people not beginning to have a rethink about who to vote for?
the bubble is about to burst, just keep your ears to the ground.

To you, the 'man of god" has prophesied.

Keep deceiving yourself!

It is nonsensical to use ambiguous statement to predict event of just two possible outcome.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by stevecantrell: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
onatisi:
the only things that will happen is the few ppl will come on nairaland and shout for about 1 week or 2 ,then face their lives. People will collect their salaries and life continues. NOTHING WiLL HAPPEN.

Lol ! I'm just wondering how much people's salary will be worth in few weeks time with this govt remaining in power.

If the average Nigerian will do nothing, I don't see EVERYBODY, especially the political class and international watchdogs being docile about it.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by ceejay4real(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Flets:
Why are APC agents plain evil? Why stir up unnecessary tension where none exists?

Jega is clear that some decisions are beyond INEC. The security chiefs have to guarantee security for the election to proceed.

At the moment the security chiefs have not changed their commitment to concluding the offensive in the NE before March 28th...... so what does APC and their paid e-agents stand to gain from heating up the polity.

After this elections. ... we must nail the burial coffin of APC. They have caused this country many troubles.
If this is the kind of evil, propaganda based opposition politics they are bringing to the table... then we are better off with a one party system.

A one party system only exists in your DREAMS!
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by myouri(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
If this true..they should just cancel the Elections abeg!! angry
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by iphanyiuma(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Who be the greater mumu? You don't know that Administrations takes the accolades for conducting credible elections. Even your GEJ Government tries to take d credit for conducting "2011 S-elections"
like I asked before...mumu na GEJ they conduct election??
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
iphanyiuma:
like I asked before...mumu na GEJ they conduct election??

Like I tell you again. Na u be MUMU as you nor know say Na under Administrations elections dey Hold. As GEJ ADMINSTRATION no fit provide Security for Nigerians including INEC to Conduct elections. Maybe by Chance you go understand. Abi I need to push ur MUMU Brain before e start?

I repeat again, ORDINARY ELECTIONS GEJ ADMISTRATION NO FIT CONDUCT.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by iphanyiuma(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Like I tell you again. Na u be MUMU as you nor know say Na under Administrations elections dey Hold. As GEJ ADMINSTRATION no fit provide Security for Nigerians including INEC to Conduct elections. Maybe by Chance you go understand. Abi I need to push ur MUMU Brain before e start?

I repeat again, ORDINARY ELECTIONS GEJ ADMISTRATION NO FIT CONDUCT.
ok keep talking nonsense...
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by rugggedest(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
It is easy to see that electoral process is being unfairly rigged by one party.

This why APC should immediately install a parallel government pending the conduction of free and fair elections.

You see your life.....You see the way you reason??
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by notI: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2015
wakacome:
I know the GOD I serve!!!!The GOD that created me,the GOD that owns my life......my GOD answers me whenever I pray to him and I don't need your so called men of GOD who have turned into politicians.....
Then please pray to him to do away with boko haram. Or why haven't you prayed all these while.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2015
stevecantrell:

Lol ! I'm just wondering how much people's salary will be worth in few weeks time with this govt remaining in power.

If the average Nigerian will do nothing, I don't see EVERYBODY, especially the political class and international watchdogs being docile about it.
bros ,which international community? You think the international community gives a shit about nigerians? What they care about is their interests in nigeria and our oil. Nigerians will always shout but do nothing. Another postponement will just see nigerians throwing their pvc into the trash bins and getting on with their lives,on a naïve person will fight for politicians most especially nigerian politicians and now that it is becoming glaringly clearer on a daily basis that it is the same party conntesting just with different names.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by casvinda(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] not sure Poll shift again Iffahear
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by success10(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Who wants to bet with me on this?? The election will still be postponed
same here...the election will be postpone again.

*Watching from Mars
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by luckydube007: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2015
God help us all in this election matter.
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by adconline(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2015
aguiyi:

everybody believe in God.

they only serve him in different ways. they may not believe in Jesus Christ,Mohammed or the likes but they sure believe in God or a supreme being who is God
Problem with folks like u is to arrogantly believe in delusion. God gives u brain and authorizes you to dominate and conquer the world.. It's sheer laziness when you don't use ur brain. Show me a country that has been saved without people rolling up their sleeves and going to work.

1 Like

Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by shakiru991(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
No mata wht dere di by d gr8 of Allah buhari is our president
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by jimshimfe(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2015
I am surprised that of all the things d man said this was d only thing u picked and u presented it as if d JEGA meant he will not conduct election on dat date
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by naira2dollar: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Bluepamex:
Then the Senate should invite either the service chiefs or NSA for us to hear from the horses mouth.

And Shekau too grin
Re: INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 by blackberrybold7: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bro jega is not competent enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.