Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies (3077 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
tosyne2much and naijaboiy. u guys just nailed it. that number 8 is so true. I'm a victim o. I was expecting a counter thread like "Why won't we bash you ladies" but this one is even better. it seriously answers the thread opened a few days ago "why do ladies get bashed on NL" or something like that...kudos tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:

Been searching for you since morning...

lol....y
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Psalmwise(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Was it stated in d thread dat if u read the post u wud get payed for reading...,
Movesz:
So do you mean if I go to the bank and tell the girl at the counter all this pieces of poo..will it add 000,000 to my #500,000??

I think some NL guys have an obsessive nature..

Make una leave this girls in peace..we know there type e no reach to they disturb una self everyday..

If you need gf or wife drop your phone and go somewhere

At the end of the day this poo go make Fp oo.
Odikwa
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Maamin(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin...I dont bother coz I know NL ladies can Lieeeeeeee..

But is allowed! kiss *sips fura de nunu*
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ggrin(f): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
MrCork:
..OP feeelin emotional....all this simply becoz babe reject him (no oofeinse) undecided
true talkangry
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by immortalvoices(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol....y
jez wanna see ur posts
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ireneony(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Prixus:
tosyne2much and naijaboiy. u guys just nailed it. that number 8 is so true. I'm a victim o. I was expecting a counter thread like "Why won't we bash you ladies" but this one is even better. it seriously answers the thread opened a few days ago "why do ladies get bashed on NL" or something like that...kudos tosyne2much
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by malonephill(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ipledge:
Booked

And d say no to relationship involving sex crew,they condemn those girls thst open up that they have sex in their relationship,sometimes I wonder if most the Nairaland babes are from Nigeria,according to my survey 98% are still virgin angry
grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Welepamilayo: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies: My responses (Oh, don't worry, you don't need to agree or disagree. My truth is mine with or without your approval) wink

1. I'm a Virgin
I am and it does not make me more saintly than the person that chooses to have sex outside of marriage. Virginity is one thing, purity is another. There is a lot of confusion about that on this forum. I don't care to hear bout how you've kept your virginity, talk to me about how you're staying pure in a world that's saturated with lust. That is the real challenge.

2.. I Cannot Woo A Guy
Why not? If you are both enjoying each other's company, why not state the obvious? What I do not support is chase after every guy that so much as says hello to you. That is a sign of madness. Also, don't be desprate. Desperation smells bad to both men and women.

3. No guy can dump me
Why not? Guys dump girls all the time and vice versa. No one is dump proof, some people just dey form.

4. I don't ask guys for money
I don't. Personal preference. I thank my parents for instilling the value of money and how much better it is to make your own than to depend on other. I really have a complex against people being able to say it is because of them that I am able to achieve this or that. Turns my stomach. I can't speak for the next woman though.

5. Is Sex Love ?
Sex is not love. Sex is often confused with love. If you choose to do it, while confusing it with love, just be prepared to pick up the pieces when things fall apart. If you are mature enough to decide to have sex, you must be mature enough for all it comes with.

6. I don't reply Pms
Well that's silly. It is rude to not respond to people's messages. Even if you are not interested. Say your hi and bye.

7. My Husband Owns My Virginity
That's also silly. You own your virginity and have the freedom to give it to whomever you want. It would behoove you to not gift it to someone who will misuse it but it is yours, not anyone else's

8. Guys Bash ladies so much
Overgeneralization. There are women out there whose behavior make me cringe. Equally there are guys whose behavior is horrendous. NL is famous for putting everyone in the extremes of extremes category. All women dig for gold. All man beat their woman. Seriously, stop.

9. I'm only here to catch fun
As someone who prefers to laugh, I get a good percentage of my laughs from NL. There are some funny people here. You get to learn a lot about the mindset of this generation. It's kind of like church. Everyone is there for different reasons, but to each its own.

10. I'm Not A Boring Lady
LOL. If the conversation is not stimulating, I would definitely not have a lot to say. If it tickles my curiosity, i won't be able to shut up.

11. I Cannot Date A Broke Guy
I cannot date a lazy guy. In whose house are you going to be doing nothing? When I'm out there working and meeting my goals. We both have to have ambitions or the world will pass us by. Ma koja mi olugbala! Broke today is not equal to broke tomorrow but a lazy man today will very likely be lazy tomorrow.

12. A Mature Man Sees Beyond What A Lady Has Under Her Skirt
A mature man acknowledges his physical attraction while being committed to other aspects of the lady's life.

13. Nairaland Guys Are Not Caring
Thanks but no thanks on washing undies. I can definitely handle that by myself. Care in other ways

14. Nairaland guys love sex so much
Guys and girls think about sex just about the same but man, guys never shut up about sex though. You all just have to voice it. It is funny.

15. I'm A Wife Material
I see a lot of NL guys, spewing misogyny, thinking they are husband material too. I say both groups need to do better and be honest about their imperfections.

My final 2 cents: Guys and girls seem frustrated on this site because each group keeps trying to present the worst version of the other. My recommendation? Get off the net and go in search of that woman/man that defies all your stereotypes. Then accept them flaws and all. Life is truly not this serious. You are also far from perfect. Relax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Psalmwise(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

So why you carry this matter on top your head like this?
Shebi na for fun
d guy jez lik attention ni joor

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by emperorchedda(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks tosyne.

Where I don't understand ladies perhaps nairaland babes is their contradictory attitude. YOU DONT ASK GUYS FOR MONEY and U CANT DATE BROKE GUYS.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by mirexxx(f): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Thanks tosyne.

Where I don't understand ladies perhaps nairaland babes is their contradictory attitude. YOU DONT ASK GUYS FOR MONEY and U CANT DATE BROKE GUYS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Dahjhi: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I use only white powder and white lip-gloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra?...I gat it natural. grin

*I am yet to see what would make me bleach my skin #pukes - black is beautiful grin

*I am beautiful, I have a nice shape, good character and the brains too - so, OP don't generalise! angry (na emusmith dey suffer this one pass...hahaha)

*beauty is skin-deep...ehnehn __blood stream unko?
*zipz kunu, adjusts glasses* .... I come quote you cus I still can't write ur moniker...... "Waiting for a counter thread." grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by LadyX(f): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make I read first
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by YoshiMaster: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
You guys are funny sha, anywho, I really doubt the authenticity of female monikers on here, unless verified via Skype or something.

So you might as well call this, "15 claims of gender confused Nairaland men".
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
*sips coffee as i patiently wait for d male version
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
patiently waiting for d male version of ds...*continues sipping my coffee
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ireneony(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay...

Yes many Nairaland Ladies claim that Nairaland guys are all sorts of things. They have tagged us with so many bad names.

Some will come and generalise about nigerian men and their "Animalistic" behaviours (whatever that means) but they always seem to forget that they are married to men or have boyfriend's and the moment you ask them about their men..they become dumb. So your man is a "saint" while we are animals cheesy right? grin

No nairaland female will ever agree that she is dependent on her current boyfriend they all come here to shout "Op stop generalising"
Whoever said it was bad that your bf takes care of you? undecidedgrin

SOME of them claim not to care when so much attention is given to them based on their profile pictures. Ignore them for one week and see them creating various attention seeking threads grin

This is an observation from the romance section mainly tongue
undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay...

Yes many Nairaland Ladies claim that Nairaland guys are all sorts of things. They have tagged us with so many bad names.

Some will come and generalise about nigerian men and their "Animalistic" behaviours (whatever that means) but they always seem to forget that they are married to men or have boyfriend's and the moment you ask them about their men..they become dumb. So your man is a "saint" while we are animals cheesy right? grin

No nairaland female will ever agree that she is dependent on her current boyfriend they all come here to shout "Op stop generalising"
Whoever said it was bad that your bf takes care of you? undecidedgrin

SOME of them claim not to care when so much attention is given to them based on their profile pictures. Ignore them for one week and see them creating various attention seeking threads grin

This is an observation from the romance section mainly tongue

'Em Gurls here are all pretenders... Most of 'em can't stand most ghuys here, financially or otherwise... Truth be told, na some ghuys for here dhey spoil markt for em real ghuys here

There's a thread ah saw today... Dammit dah thread reeks of some sex starved niccurs... A ghuy or gurl asked for friends with benefit.... Mehnnnnm see as bois dhey drop digit like goat wen dhey for heat period #Pukes# Is high time some dude here respected dem selves... Yhu'll notice all dis gurls forming Beyonce Knowles would look for acres to reside....

3 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
one question for all of you...... does life begin and end on Nairaland?! undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
one question for all of you...... does life begin and end on Nairaland?! undecided

Nice Question Brov

1 Like

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Exactly my thoughts too...its almost as if most people here are disconnected from the realities in the outside world
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
stan241:
Exactly my thoughts too...its almost as if most people here are disconnected from the realities in the outside world

it baffles me when i see threads like this honestly..
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

it baffles me when i see threads like this honestly..
Don't get me wrong i learn a lot from 'some' of the stuff like this that is posted here but its the comments that really amaze me...
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:

I know nairaland guys are happy to see this kind of thread that downgrade ladies.
Nairaland guys are known for woman wrapping and stalking skills
I still hold on to my claim, I don't reply PMs, I have countless of PMs that I don't reply to.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, if I don't know you, I will never reply your pm not because of pride is because that's the way I'm.
It's hard for me to reply my BBM chat, talkless of PMs.
Just because I don't reply some dude PMs, they end up bashing me in every thread.
I'm very selective and I'm proud to say it.
Guys that can't even approach a lady in reality will come on nairaland to start stalking her up and down, and start prophesying love for herundecided.
Look at all these broke guys opening their 32teeth for this thread.

Tosyne2much the day Wey I go catch you Na horse whip I go take bulala that your manhood

Babe ur husby go suffer eh! I know u are capable to padlocking his manhood 4 eternity
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BABE NO LAUGH ME OO. AM JUST CONFUSE
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
stan241:
Don't get me wrong i learn a lot from 'some' of the stuff like this that is posted here but its the comments that really amaze me...

..and what exactly did you learn from this particular thread if i may ask?
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

..and what exactly did you learn from this particular thread if i may ask?
maybe i shouldn't have used the word "learnt".... my point is the way people respond and their outlook and beliefs on life is actually quite intriguing in that they are way too disconnected from the real world
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
stan241:
maybe i shouldn't have used the word "learnt".... my point is the way people respond and their outlook and beliefs on life is actually quite intriguing in that they are way too disconnected from the real world

most of the peeps who frequent threads like this on nl have lost touch with reality...when they are faced with real life challenges they will discover that life is not about following a list you saw on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

most of the peeps who frequent threads like this on nl have lost touch with reality...when they are faced with real life challenges they will discover that life is not about following a list you saw on NL.
exactly my point most of this things in some of this lists don't work out there though there are some where you get to relate with one or two of the points stated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Do This? / Counterthread: Ten Topics Ladies Dicuss When Alone / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex [must Read Post]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.