Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies (3072 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

most of the peeps who frequent threads like this on nl have lost touch with reality...when they are faced with real life challenges they will discover that life is not about following a list you saw on NL.
Why u dey carry this matter for ur head ?

Were you forced to view the thread at gun point ? Since you claim you have life outside there, you should have just viewed and bleep off rather than showing stunt

We know your type jhoooor.. I have a better life out there if that's what you wanna hear, in fact, I live a quality life more than you could ever imagine out there

I don't know why people like you take life seriously here as if your would revolved around it.. I mean who takes life seriously in a forum where no one can differentiate a lady from a guy ?

I'm just here to catch fun and I'm so loving it. If you like tell me say I no get life out there, na your own wahala be dat, make you rush go jump inside 3rd mainland water

Babes sef no vex for the thread, na you dey carry am for your head. Get da fck off jhor you attention seeking niqqa.

Btw, how many PMs have you received for the crap you posted up there ?

Naijaboiy, I think it has been stated that it's not a must you comment on every thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why u dey carry this matter for ur head ?

Were you forced to view the thread at gun point ? Since you claim you have life outside there, you should have just viewed and bleep off rather than showing stunt

We know your type jhoooor.. I have a better life out there if that's what you wanna hear, in fact, I live a quality life more than you could ever imagine out there

I don't know why people like you take life seriously here as if your would revolved around it.. I mean who takes life seriously in a forum where no one can differentiate a lady from a guy ?

I'm just here to catch fun and I'm so loving it. If you like tell me say I no get life out there, na your own wahala be dat, make you rush go jump inside 3rd mainland water

Babes sef no vex for the thread, na you dey carry am for your head. Get da fck off jhor you attention seeking niqqa.

Btw, how many PMs have you received for the crap you posted up there ?

Naijaboiy, I think it has been stated that it's not a must you comment on threads

are you done?

*lol he called me attention seeking,,very funny*

2 Likes

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

are you done?

*lol he called me attention seeking,,very funny*

Hello.

Do you own a blog?
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ghost1718(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30854922][/quote]this why i support ladies, MR man why didn't u put my name there?? No worry mr nairaland. Go soon come-make i vote for u
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Hello.

Do you own a blog?

hi.

No i don't,why?
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:

I know nairaland guys are happy to see this kind of thread that downgrade ladies.
Nairaland guys are known for woman wrapping and stalking skills
I still hold on to my claim, I don't reply PMs, I have countless of PMs that I don't reply to.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, if I don't know you, I will never reply your pm not because of pride is because that's the way I'm.
It's hard for me to reply my BBM chat, talkless of PMs.
Just because I don't reply some dude PMs, they end up bashing me in every thread.
I'm very selective and I'm proud to say it.
Guys that can't even approach a lady in reality will come on nairaland to start stalking her up and down, and start prophesying love for herundecided.
Look at all these broke guys opening their 32teeth for this thread.

Tosyne2much the day Wey I go catch you Na horse whip I go take bulala that your manhood
This is how you know when the thing pain them for neck cheesy

But nobody mention any moniker now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
ghost1718:
this why i support ladies, MR man why didn't u put my name there?? No worry mr nairaland. Go soon come-make i vote for u
Modified.. Your name has been fixed wink
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

hi.

No i don't,why?

Well, I supposed.

"The Sarcastic Center"

Reviewed your profile.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Well, I supposed.

"The Sarcastic Center"

Reviewed your profile.

i dont own it,i just love the blog... smiley
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

i dont own it,i just love the blog... smiley

Oh....so do I. cheesy
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
stan241:
exactly my point most of this things in some of this lists don't work out there though there are some where you get to relate with one or two of the points stated

hmmm indeed
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Oh....so do I. cheesy

when i am bored or moody,i just go there and read the contents and im back to myself...the contents never gets old grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Seriousbae: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
I've missed nairaland so much.. Its good to be back anyways!
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Psalmwise(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2015
wristwatch:
Thanks tosyne.

Where I don't understand ladies perhaps nairaland babes is their contradictory attitude. YOU DONT ASK GUYS FOR MONEY and U CANT DATE BROKE GUYS.

i rather commit suicide dan kill my sef........type of statement
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Psalmwise(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2015
shocked cheesy grin
naijaboiy:

This is how you know when the thing pain them for neck cheesy

But nobody mention any moniker now grin
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by naijaboiy: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Psalmwise:
shocked cheesy grin
You dey mind her cheesy
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by dahreyM: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

u jez registered and u r even more popular dan seun, na wa oh.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by LewisO: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Typing...
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by LewisO: 12:53am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:

I know nairaland guys are happy to see this kind of thread that downgrade ladies.
Nairaland guys are known for woman wrapping and stalking skills
I still hold on to my claim, I don't reply PMs, I have countless of PMs that I don't reply to.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, if I don't know you, I will never reply your pm not because of pride is because that's the way I'm.
It's hard for me to reply my BBM chat, talkless of PMs.
Just because I don't reply some dude PMs, they end up bashing me in every thread.
I'm very selective and I'm proud to say it.
Guys that can't even approach a lady in reality will come on nairaland to start stalking her up and down, and start prophesying love for herundecided.
Look at all these broke guys opening their 32teeth for this thread.

Tosyne2much the day Wey I go catch you Na horse whip I go take bulala that your manhood
U don't need all this crap u just typed! Why too much seriousness on it. undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ireneony(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:

U don't need all this crap u just typed! Why too much seriousness on it. undecided
undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by LewisO: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
I did thought u've slept.
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by ghost1718(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Modified.. Your name has been fixed wink
this is why i wipe people a.p.c broom for head, now a-lot of people will No my nameundecidedundecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by LewisO: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
But who gives a damn! undecided
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by stan241(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

hmmm indeed
yea indeed its really just to relax but i get your drift as to your reaction to the thread...one of the disadvantages the "innocent" ones would want to apply such formulas to the real world which doesn't always produce good results but hey its all part of the social media age we belong to so kinda have to get used to it
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
stan241:
yea indeed its really just to relax but i get your drift as to your reaction to the thread...one of the disadvantages the "innocent" ones would want to apply such formulas to the real world which doesn't always produce good results but hey its all part of the social media age we belong to so kinda have to get used to it

Oh I'm used to it alright lol... nice "arguing " with you wink
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Charles4075(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
henrylowe:
And you think you would get PMs for the crap you posted ?
The guy is a clown bro.. Maybe he's searching for a wife sha..
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Ozavize88(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I use only white powder and white lip-gloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra?...I gat it natural. grin

*I am yet to see what would make me bleach my skin #pukes - black is beautiful grin

*I am beautiful, I have a nice shape, good character and the brains too - so, OP don't generalise! angry (na emusmith dey suffer this one pass...hahaha)

*beauty is skin-deep...ehnehn __blood stream unko?
pls what is MY?
Re: 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies by Ozavize88(f): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
haha
You missed out some...

*I can do without my MU. I use only white powder and white lip-gloss grin

*Why would I wear butt pad/push up bra?...I gat it natural. grin

*I am yet to see what would make me bleach my skin #pukes - black is beautiful grin

*I am beautiful, I have a nice shape, good character and the brains too - so, OP don't generalise! angry (na emusmith dey suffer this one pass...hahaha)

*beauty is skin-deep...ehnehn __blood stream unko?
pls what is MU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. / Valentine Day Memes / Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.